Why is Nazi Pelousy holding an impeachment inquiry vote this week?

Dimwingers have told us all along that such a vote is not required.......that they can do this any way they want.

Could it be the blowback from the public over Shifferbrains Star Chamber behind closed door sham? Pelousy has been painted into a corner.

This shitshow will be fun to watch.
Oh? Now you don't want the investigation out in the open?

Impeachment is illegal unless Republicans are doing it...

#MAGA
No please do .. haha you been Warned haha
Warned???

Republicans don't do shit but bitch and whine then lie.....aint shit you can warn the rest of us about.....
A open setting hearing is going to destroy democrats, you will openly embarrass your selves and America,, most of America voted for trump, you can’t change that because you lost, trump is amazing pass his bills, Competition is supposed to make us better , try to compete
Yea, people testifying in an open setting will destroy Dems...which is why Trump is petrified to ever have to testify under oath, which is why Trump has done everything in his power to prevent anyone else from testifying under oath.....Yea, trump officials lying under oath in an open setting would totally own the libs.....

Meanwhile, Trumpers are proving my point on this very post....first they bitch and whine about a vote not being taken.....now there is vote being taken, and those same trumpers are bitching and whining about that...because that is what Trumpers do..bitch and whine

#MAGA
Warned???

Republicans don't do shit but bitch and whine then lie.....aint shit you can warn the rest of us about.....

We vote.
You vote for candidates that you will later claim to hate or never supported once that candidate is no longer in office...

Like I said, just bitching and whining.....and aint gonna do shit different.....just repeat the cycle...

Who is the next borderline racist yall planning to worship in the future?? One of the Duck Dynasty guys?

#MAGA
Warned???

We vote.
You vote for candidates that you will later claim to hate or never supported once that candidate is no longer in office...

Like I said, just bitching and whining.....and aint gonna do shit different.....just repeat the cycle...

Who is the next borderline racist yall planning to worship in the future?? One of the Duck Dynasty guys?

As long as it is not a piece of shit Democrat I won't really care.

#MAGA
Warned???

A open setting hearing is going to destroy democrats, you will openly embarrass your selves and America,, most of America voted for trump, you can’t change that because you lost, trump is amazing pass his bills, Competition is supposed to make us better , try to compete
Yea, people testifying in an open setting will destroy Dems...which is why Trump is petrified to ever have to testify under oath, which is why Trump has done everything in his power to prevent anyone else from testifying under oath.....Yea, trump officials lying under oath in an open setting would totally own the libs.....

Meanwhile, Trumpers are proving my point on this very post....first they bitch and whine about a vote not being taken.....now there is vote being taken, and those same trumpers are bitching and whining about that...because that is what Trumpers do..bitch and whine
I’m not I’m just warning you,, save some face,, don’t embarrass your self.. poor guys,, never been able to recover from 2016 lol

#MAGA
Warned???

I’m not I’m just warning you,, save some face,, don’t embarrass your self.. poor guys,, never been able to recover from 2016 lol
I remember a Bush worshiper telling me to "not embarrass myself" when I said invading Iraq would be a colossal fuck up.....

He tried every excuse in the book to keep carrying water for his master Bush....then.....he just started pretending he was against Bush and the Iraq invasion all along....He would never go so far as to admit I was right and he was wrong, because d1c suckers like yall would rather commit suicide first than to say a liberal was right.....or something else they do is... embarrass themselves in public, daily.....like you do

Warned???

I remember a Bush worshiper telling me to "not embarrass myself" when I said invading Iraq would be a colossal fuck up.....

He tried every excuse in the book to keep carrying water for his master Bush....then.....he just started pretending he was against Bush and the Iraq invasion all along....He would never go so far as to admit I was right and he was wrong, because d1c suckers like yall would rather commit suicide first than to say a liberal was right.....or something else they do is... embarrass themselves in public, daily.....like you do
Well that’s bush doing something that many consider to be a bad decision, but guess what Hillary voted for the invasion, many democrats did.
Trump did nothing wrong except kick your ass. So again save some face

Dimwingers have told us all along that such a vote is not required.......that they can do this any way they want.

Could it be the blowback from the public over Shifferbrains Star Chamber behind closed door sham? Pelousy has been painted into a corner.

This shitshow will be fun to watch.
Oh? Now you don't want the investigation out in the open?
Where did I say that?

Learn to read.

Forum List

Back