🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is She SMILING?

I read your link, little girl. It barely said anything. Lucky 17 year old, imo.

Yep, real lucky but she's jewed, screwed, and tattooed, red, raw, and ragged. If she'd been a man and the kid a girl, you'd be all "GET HIS ASS", ya wormy little weasel.

I read your link, little girl. It barely said anything. Lucky 17 year old, imo.

Yep, real lucky but she's jewed, screwed, and tattooed, red, raw, and ragged. If she'd been a man and the kid a girl, you'd be all "GET HIS ASS", ya wormy little weasel.
Probably. Doesn't change the age of consent though.

Possibly because 17 is the age of consent in Texass.

So what?...she's in a superior position (pun) to him and she's charged with sexual assault.
Secretaries bang their bosses all the time. It's not sexual assault.

I agree, not with a 17 year old. It's certainly unprofessional and she absolutely should lose her job, but I don't see how they can charge her with a crime.

They probably have a law making it a crime for a teacher to have sexual relations with a student in general, not just underage ones.

Because now she's infamous....another married teacher who had sex with one of her students....she's 27 and he's 17...and now Sarah Madden is fired, her husband will soon file for divorce, and she's looking at felony jail time which ruins her career. Yet here she is like she's posing for a yearbook pic instead of a mug shot. :disbelief:

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Smiling mugshot of teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student goes viral

Another soulless feminist c*nt.

Possibly because 17 is the age of consent in Texass.

So what?...she's in a superior position (pun) to him and she's charged with sexual assault.
Secretaries bang their bosses all the time. It's not sexual assault.

I agree, not with a 17 year old. It's certainly unprofessional and she absolutely should lose her job, but I don't see how they can charge her with a crime.

Abuse of a position of authority, most states have similar laws

Why is anybody surprised that Becky, the prized trophy of all of the world....blonde, blue eyed and smiling.......that she would rape a 17 year old.....I mean, they have your women on the net, straddling horses, they straddled Beetle Juice, the human chia pet....I mean, lets face it....some of yous womens is ho's....sorry to break the news.

Well....care to comment on your black males?

Former teacher’s aide on bond for alleged sex with minors arrested again — with topless 14-year-old

Stevenson could not provide a reasonable explanation for why the girl was naked in the vehicle, police allege.

EAG: DUNCAN, Okla. – A high school teacher’s aide who swore a “homeboy” hijacked his Facebook page to court underage girls was arrested for a second time in three months, most recently with a naked 14-year-old in his vehicle, police allege.

Stevenson.jpg

Former teacher's aide on bond for alleged sex with minors arrested again — with topless 14-year-old

Because now she's infamous....another married teacher who had sex with one of her students....she's 27 and he's 17...and now Sarah Madden is fired, her husband will soon file for divorce, and she's looking at felony jail time which ruins her career. Yet here she is like she's posing for a yearbook pic instead of a mug shot. :disbelief:

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Smiling mugshot of teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student goes viral

Ok, first: Ew.

Second: 27 old and a teacher to 17 year olds? Am I the only one thinking it's totally weird?

Third: Ew, again.
t2511.gif

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

I know there are rules about Teachers and students having sex, but he is 17 and she is 27.

Hell when we were young most of our teachers looked like they knew the dinosaurs...

I had maybe two decent looking teachers in my day and the rest were so old that mummies were carbon dated to be younger than then!

Should she lose her job!?!

Yeah, but jail!?!

On the fence with jail time...

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Ok, first: Ew.

Second: 27 old and a teacher to 17 year olds? Am I the only one thinking it's totally weird?

Third: Ew, again.
t2511.gif

Only women. Us guys are okay with a stern warning for her.

If she ever gets out of jail for going to bed with a minor, how does she plan on getting a good job when no one will feel an obligation to give her the time a day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why is anybody surprised that Becky, the prized trophy of all of the world....blonde, blue eyed and smiling.......that she would rape a 17 year old.....I mean, they have your women on the net, straddling horses, they straddled Beetle Juice, the human chia pet....I mean, lets face it....some of yous womens is ho's....sorry to break the news.
I will volunteer to be
I will volunteer to be raped by this chick repeatedly if it protects the public.

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

The cops are probably treating her like a queen.
Fuck Yeah they are!!

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

I know there are rules about Teachers and students having sex, but he is 17 and she is 27.

Hell when we were young most of our teachers looked like they knew the dinosaurs...

I had maybe two decent looking teachers in my day and the rest were so old that mummies were carbon dated to be younger than then!

Should she lose her job!?!

Yeah, but jail!?!

On the fence with jail time...
If she taught in my HS she would of been raped the first week.

Well....care to comment on your black males?

Former teacher’s aide on bond for alleged sex with minors arrested again — with topless 14-year-old

Stevenson could not provide a reasonable explanation for why the girl was naked in the vehicle, police allege.

EAG: DUNCAN, Okla. – A high school teacher’s aide who swore a “homeboy” hijacked his Facebook page to court underage girls was arrested for a second time in three months, most recently with a naked 14-year-old in his vehicle, police allege.

Stevenson.jpg

Former teacher's aide on bond for alleged sex with minors arrested again — with topless 14-year-old
That is fucked up. The guy should fry.

If she ever gets out of jail for going to bed with a minor, how does she plan on getting a good job when no one will feel an obligation to give her the time a day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'd hire her in a second! Hot, young, and willing to screw like a wild dog? Fuck Yeah!

Forum List

Back