🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is She SMILING?

Because now she's infamous....another married teacher who had sex with one of her students....she's 27 and he's 17...and now Sarah Madden is fired, her husband will soon file for divorce, and she's looking at felony jail time which ruins her career. Yet here she is like she's posing for a yearbook pic instead of a mug shot. :disbelief:

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Smiling mugshot of teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student goes viral
I know this is sexist but does anyone really think the 17 year old boy was adversely effected by sleeping with her? I mean it's not like she's the 60 year old lunch lady with a hairy mole on her chin. Was it inappropriate, Yes and she should be fired, but I'm guessing the boy got high fives from all his buddies for banging her.

Because now she's infamous....another married teacher who had sex with one of her students....she's 27 and he's 17...and now Sarah Madden is fired, her husband will soon file for divorce, and she's looking at felony jail time which ruins her career. Yet here she is like she's posing for a yearbook pic instead of a mug shot. :disbelief:

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Smiling mugshot of teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with student goes viral
I know this is sexist but does anyone really think the 17 year old boy was adversely effected by sleeping with her? I mean it's not like she's the 60 year old lunch lady with a hairy mole on her chin. Was it inappropriate, Yes and she should be fired, but I'm guessing the boy got high fives from all his buddies for banging her.

I'd high five him and find out if she has any sisters?

She's going to screw her way out of jail time.
I knew I should have become a prosecutor!

I am so mad that I may jack off tonight to her photo and blow my load all over her image on my iPhone, just to teach her a lesson!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We don't know if she's turned the 17 year old into a blackmailer since somebody notified the cops for reasons unknown. We know he was taught another man's wife wasn't off-limits to him. We know he probably thinks he's a real stud and that he might see women as conquests in the future. Or what happens if a woman changes her mind when he's ready to rock. On the surface this looks like the kid got his way with an older woman, but what we don't know is if it's turned him into a misogynist asshole. That's why there's laws against this and a DA has decided to prosecute her.

1490106489242.jpg

1490106719145.jpg

Ok, first: Ew.

Second: 27 old and a teacher to 17 year olds? Am I the only one thinking it's totally weird?

Third: Ew, again.
t2511.gif

From the boy's point of view no, she's clearly hot and he's just living the dream, but from her point of view, yeah it's a bit odd that she would find a 17 year old attractive at her age. When I was 27 I wanted a man not a boy.

We don't know if she's turned the 17 year old into a blackmailer since somebody notified the cops for reasons unknown. We know he was taught another man's wife wasn't off-limits to him. We know he probably thinks he's a real stud and that he might see women as conquests in the future. Or what happens if a woman changes her mind when he's ready to rock. On the surface this looks like the kid got his way with an older woman, but what we don't know is if it's turned him into a misogynist asshole. That's why there's laws against this and a DA has decided to prosecute her.
Please, he's just being an average teenage male, he will bang anything that has four legs and walks. he will bang vacuum cleaners,pool filters,banana peels,park benches,jelly donuts... But who knows maybe she taught him to be a kind and gentle lover.:dunno:

Please, he's just being an average teenage male, he will bang anything that has four legs and walks. he will bang vacuum cleaners,pool filters,banana peels,park benches,jelly donuts... But who knows maybe she taught him to be a kind and gentle lover.:dunno:

I was a hound dog for most of my life and so are my sons....I think I know a little bit more about it than you do. I told you what some consequences of this deal are and I'm not going to argue with a woman about how a man sees things.
yo2.gif

Lucky 17 yr old. She it smoking hot!
That's what my husband said when I showed him the picture. lol

You will know, then, what is going on when he is in the bathroom tonight with door locked!

Hell my husband doesn't have to go into the bathroom. He can hang her picture on the head board for all I care, just as long as it's me he's physically banging.

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home.

Lucky 17 yr old. She it smoking hot!
That's what my husband said when I showed him the picture. lol

You will know, then, what is going on when he is in the bathroom tonight with door locked!

Hell my husband doesn't have to go into the bathroom. He can hang her picture on the head board for all I care, just as long as it's me he's physically banging.
You are a good woman!

Why is anybody surprised that Becky, the prized trophy of all of the world....blonde, blue eyed and smiling.......that she would rape a 17 year old.....I mean, they have your women on the net, straddling horses, they straddled Beetle Juice, the human chia pet....I mean, lets face it....some of yous womens is ho's....sorry to break the news.
It's not really "rape " especially at 17.

And yes, it would be different if it was a male teacher and a female student.

Doubt it but and quid pro quo, better grades? that and fraternization issues.... other than that, she's got my sympathy vote to dismiss...

I was a hound dog for most of my life and so are my sons....I think I know a little bit more about it than you do. I told you what some consequences of this deal are and I'm not going to argue with a woman about how a man sees things.
yo2.gif
You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Forum List

Back