Why is the USA the only country in the world where some citizens consider it racist if you fly the flag? Brazil? Mexico? France? Yemen? Congo?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Many consider it racist to fly the American flag, yet no other nation has underbelly of citizens who hate themselves.

Why is that?

Why dont Chinese say the Chinese flag is racist because of how the CCP treats Uygher Muslims?

Many consider it racist to fly the American flag, yet no other nation has underbelly of citizens who hate themselves.

Why is that?

Why dont Chinese say the Chinese flag is racist because of how the CCP treats Uygher Muslims?
Why would you be surprised? The left even thinks that Math is racist. if it doesn't fit their narrative, it must be racist.

First, I’m not familiar with many people associating the U.S. flag with racism.

And second the flag of England (as opposed to the Union flag) was long associated with racist English nationalism.

In any case, your premise is wrong.

And second the flag of England (as opposed to the Union flag) was long associated with racist English nationalism.

“Many”? There shouldnt be any.

To be clear, you are saying not “MANY” Americans consider the flag racist, therefore, my premise is wrong?

Is there racism in any other nations on earth other than the US?

Why would you be surprised? The left even thinks that Math is racist. if it doesn't fit their narrative, it must be racist.

The left never speaks out about China’s human rights violations…its odd.

Are there Costa Ricans who hate Costa Rica and burn the flag.

Some fly the flag for mostly racist reasons. They'll fly it along with the confederate flag in the back of pickup trucks.

This poster has never seen an Ameican flag burned? :flameth:

Leftists are scared the death if so called minorities become patriotic, especially blacks. Ironically leftist fag soccer fans wear USA USA stuff only for world cup soccer matches lol.

Leftists are scared the death if so called minorities become patriotic, especially blacks. Ironically leftist fag soccer fans wear USA USA stuff only for world cup soccer matches lol.

Do they burn the flag much in other countries?

I rarely see them burning the Chinese flag in China.

Why is that?

How soon we forget.

DQQ8ZTxWkqr_qIdKs4o1rQo6AtzDPGHv_d2AsqEjGr3sa3GBa4iAWH5ZAmuHh3r-gN6brQ-V-Ts9wykFP52eujK-sElgY98KkWQvZWcQjfI4=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

1667767641290.png

just-stand02.jpg

Forum List

Back