Why is there energy criss?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
Why is the price of gas at the gas station so expensive? Why is the price of food so expensive? Why is there shortage of gas and oil now?

It just cost me $150 to fill up my pickup truck. It been like that all under Biden term. What is going on?

I hear stories from people that this is because of inflation, well others say because of the Russia invasion of Ukraine we are not buying from them any more, and others say because of Saudi Arabia they are capping it now to make huge profits, and others say because of the liberals green new deal. We not exporting like we where under Tump because of the green new deal the liberals have as they hate fossil fuels.

There is not energy crisis.

There is no shortage of gas and oil.

But the reason the prices are a tad higher is that North America is the only region on the world that is producing more oil now than they were in 2019.

We not exporting like we where under Tump because of the green new deal the liberals have as they hate fossil fuels.

We are exporting more oil and Natural Gas now than at any point under Trump.

Are you honestly this uninformed?

There is not energy crisis.

There is no shortage of gas and oil.

But the reason the prices are a tad higher is that North America is the only region on the world that is producing more oil now than they were in 2019.

The government can say what ever they want but it is night and day compared to pre covid so in my book it is criss.

Why is the price of gas at the gas station so expensive? Why is the price of food so expensive? Why is there shortage of gas and oil now?

It just cost me $150 to fill up my pickup truck. It been like that all under Biden term. What is going on?

I hear stories from people that this is because of inflation, well others say because of the Russia invasion of Ukraine we are not buying from them any more, and others say because of Saudi Arabia they are capping it now to make huge profits, and others say because of the liberals green new deal. We not exporting like we where under Tump because of the green new deal the liberals have as they hate fossil fuels.
We appear to be exporting the hell out of petroleum.
1723680585065.png

But it was doing much better under Trump it was way way way cheaper.
Yes, there was no war in Ukraine and the Ruskies and Saudis were lowballing each other for market share it was cheapest in 2020 after Trump shut down the US and no one was driving to work.

Thank you but I have well over million in my back account.

Of course you do, that is why you are on an internet forum whining about the price of gas

Damn, though, this site has so many internet millionaires on it.

Of course you do, that is why you are on an internet forum whining about the price of gas

Damn, though, this site has so many internet millionaires on it.

You want talk like teen so can I.

I see we are no longer talking like adults.

Bla

Bla

bla

Yes, there was no war in Ukraine and the Ruskies and Saudis were lowballing each other for market share it was cheapest in 2020 after Trump shut down the US and no one was driving to work.

I just shit my past reading your post.

Trump put sanctions on Venezuela so we stopped buying from Venezuela and started buying from Russia. Then Russia invaded Ukraine. Trump has nothing to do with the oil business. We're still importing 5-7 million bpd from Canada and Mexico. We import a little from OPEC, not much

Forum List

Back