Why is there only ONE Attorney General of the US? That's not American

Funny how you weren't saying that when Trump was weaponizing the government to attack Democrats.

i read this far

Trump attacked stupid dim policies, not dims

nice try, though

liar

Yeah, your ilk will certainly never get it not matter how obvious.
some kind of DNA malfunction, it seems.. but then again, I won't blame God bysaying that. People choose to be brainwashed. God did not create them that way

to have only one AG who decides what is prosecuted and what is not (knowing how weak human nature is, how abysmally SINFUL/selfish, etc)

is exceedingly UN-democratic (not to mention illogical..)

I frankly never even liked the idea of having ONE president, although he is supposed to be more a figurehead than anything else.

But one AG is unacceptable...

Funny how you weren't saying that when Trump was weaponizing the government to attack Democrats. You loved that. Every Trump cultist did. You were suckling at the anus of corruption, and so proud to show everyone.

We are not like you. We don't use the government to attack political opponents. That sort of stinking corruption only comes from the right.
Thanks for the admission that Biden has weaponized the government to attack Republicans.

to have only one AG who decides what is prosecuted and what is not (knowing how weak human nature is, how abysmally SINFUL/selfish, etc)

is exceedingly UN-democratic (not to mention illogical..)

I frankly never even liked the idea of having ONE president, although he is supposed to be more a figurehead than anything else.

But one AG is unacceptable...
Nobody. Cares. Meanwhile Trump has been caught obstructing. Which is against the law. Which you dont care about.

Funny how you weren't saying that when Trump was weaponizing the government to attack Democrats. You loved that. Every Trump cultist did. You were suckling at the anus of corruption, and so proud to show everyone.

We are not like you. We don't use the government to attack political opponents. That sort of stinking corruption only comes from the right.

Upside down world

notice the GLARING lie... "we don't weaponize government"

I see why you're upseet. You were so close to implementing your Stalnist utopia, where all liberals could be jailed simply on the sayso of TheParty.

It was in your grasp, your lifelong dream to send all Democrats to TheGulag. But you all screwed up it by being such incredible dumbasses. If you had been competent Stalinists, you could have pulled it off, but you're all just vicious imbeciles.

No wonder you're so upset. You know that your failure to achieve perfect Stalinism and imprison all of your political foes is your own fault, and that's eating you up.

It is partisanship at its worst not to have 2 AGs, one Republican and one Democrat (although there aren't many true Democrats left...) and/or a third one who is Independent?

Otherwise we will continue to have distrust of our gummit. Everyone will continue to think that all decisions made by the DOJ are politically motivated. And during the bidum admin, that is TRUE.

Satire?

Nobody. Cares. Meanwhile Trump has been caught obstructing. Which is against the law. Which you dont care about.
ha ha....

TOO Funny!

:auiqs.jpg:

a leftist lectures us on... Can you believe it? LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back