Why is This Guy Alive?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is a little old, but I just ran across it. The last mention of this guy was almost a year ago. This woman was his FOURTH victim yet he was walking the streets and able to kidnap and torture her.

I know the short answer is "Democrats" but this is just crazy

He should have been murdered in prison -- or the girls father.

Last edited:
Tragic. I'm sick of seeing these crappy excuses for humans that have 'lengthy" criminal records, keep being released. Once they gather several crimes over time, they should just be declared "habitual criminals" and unfit for release into society, thus a life sentence with no parole.

Tragic. I'm sick of seeing these crappy excuses for humans that have 'lengthy" criminal records, keep being released. Once they gather several crimes over time, they should just be declared "habitual criminals" and unfit for release into society, thus a life sentence with no parole.
I don't even know how this happens after th first time, but they keep letting him walk. Our justice system is a joke. I knew that with how they went after Trump but this is insane. It should be too much for Kamala voters but they don't care

Forum List

Back