why is Tiger always teeing off last in his group?

He'll never be the player he was due to age alone but he's got more than that working against him. A friend is a top spinal doc around here and I can't pretend to relay most of what he told me because of a lot of doctor-speak, but some of his physical ailments now are due to his ability at a young age to swing a club with so much force the twisting torque of parts of his young and still growing spine were affected. And they're rebelling on him now.

He'll never be the player he was due to age alone but he's got more than that working against him. A friend is a top spinal doc around here and I can't pretend to relay most of what he told me because of a lot of doctor-speak, but some of his physical ailments now are due to his ability at a young age to swing a club with so much force the twisting torque of parts of his young and still growing spine were affected. And they're rebelling on him now.

that certainly can be believed. I always thought that might happen when he was young and swinging hard.

I think he will win again, probably in a venue where distance isn't as important. Looking at his swing Jack Nicolas said it was too complicate, it looks that way to me. I wonder how long he will keep his swing coach.

He might (and could) improve. But at one point Tiger was the most dominant golfer of all time. He can't reach that level again.

Tiger is still EASILY the most famous golfer in the world, brings in the ratings, and money. Go to a tournament and you'll see guys like Mickelson, McIllroy having respectable shadows. But Tiger's follow him in droves.

It has nothing to do with him being black or white guilt. It's because Tiger brings in the money. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back