Why Is Trump so Much More Popular Than Obama Was at This Time in His Presidency?

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
Less racism? Better economic policies? It sure is hell isn't the Joseph Goebbels inspired passive media. He's as popular as he is despite the passive media thanks to alternative media .

Trump likes Frederick douglas! That closes the Deal. a Great deal. if you like that, ahn changho. got himself a Submarine ,like the digs. minorities are totally propitiated this season. Anyone remember right when Obama got elected? Or his DNC Speech? Oh my. Cracka cracka… who you callin .. cracka cracka. I really couldn't take a Single word of it, I just don't remember what was in it honestly.

Less racism? Better economic policies? It sure is hell isn't the Joseph Goebbels inspired passive media. He's as popular as he is despite the passive media thanks to alternative media .

"Passive" media? What planet do you live on? The MSM is actively hostile.

Methinks you reside under a rock.

I'm agreeing to the end of social justice Finally! Finally an End to social justice because Donald Trump is getting is there together, give the poor some dollars. I never liked racism, did anybody else like racism, whatsoever? Hey, if this were My golf club. Can I speak clearly, aren't any racists around? If you can pay it, you can swing it, know what I mean?
Obama was there for the youth vote, got their phones working, honestly we know, sort of a racist time, insurgent racists. School lunch fatsos no thanks to Michelle.
Well its simple that Obama was talking to All Americans and there's an evil spirit called minority participation to throw offerings into a big blood-filled bowl near harvest time.
Trump did that for us, I think. I don't know you guys? anybody? back me up here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back