Why Isn't 20,000 Border Patrol Agents Enough

I didn't say the agent didn't have a vehicle. I said it might not be necessary to have 2 agents in a vehicle.

Would you approach several people, with drugs on their backs or driving a 4 wd vehicle in an open desert?

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

What do you think these BP been doing for years? Since when these illegals driving 4wd crossing the borders? Why would anyone do such things attracting attentions?

About 90% of illegal drugs coming in to this country are at legal port of entries.

Homeland Head Security and VP Pence told you different story because Trump told them to lie.

Trump wants 15,000 more agents on the southern border. The border is 2,000 miles. That means there would be 18 agents for ever mile of border or an agent for every 290 feet. This seems like a big overkill when you consider the difficulty in crossing large portions of the border and the technology we have available today to detect and track intruders.
18 BPAs per mile ... Working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year ... Catching and releasing illegals into the US...

Brilliant....you've thought of everything. Nice job.

:p

When I just joined this site.

I offered a real live tour at least total of 4 members at the southern border at my cost from whatever they live. At my cost one of them is Here We Go Again. But no takers.

How you and others here has a very different view how the BP do their jobs in real life. How do you think they were able to apprehended 300,000?

Here is my observation. Members like you probably don’t know anything about southern borders security till Trump got elected.
Suddenly people became an expert.
Like Meister 20 minutes or comparing prison wall or Israel’s wall.

On the side.
1. I also challenged at least 5 members for a conference live debate via conference call.
2. Visits of my company.
No takers.
why do we need to go with you? we have border agents and chief of agents telling us it's a crisis on the border. are you saying they are lying?

I didn't say the agent didn't have a vehicle. I said it might not be necessary to have 2 agents in a vehicle.

Would you approach several people, with drugs on their backs or driving a 4 wd vehicle in an open desert?

What do you think these BP been doing for years? Since when these illegals driving 4wd crossing the borders? Why would anyone do such things attracting attentions?

About 90% of illegal drugs coming in to this country are at legal port of entries.

Homeland Head Security and VP Pence told you different story because Trump told them to lie.
Don't you mean that it's 90% of the drugs being confiscated comes through legal ports of entry?
Who knows how much comes through the areas without a fence and goes undetected? It can't be quantified

Don't you mean that it's 90% of the drugs being confiscated comes through legal ports of entry?
Who knows how much comes through the areas without a fence and goes undetected? It can't be quantified
but she knows, ask her. she has one piece of information and is satisfied that that is the only place that the drugs come across. It's why they are fking stupid as a box of rocks. they never think for themselves.

it's not like she thinks, wait, if they are all coming in at ports of entry and confiscated, how do they get on the streets in Chicago and Detroit? nope never that thought in her fking pinhead brain.

but she knows, ask her. she has one piece of information and is satisfied that that is the only place that the drugs come across. It's why they are fking stupid as a box of rocks. they never think for themselves.
Yup, it's like when people say that no two snowflakes are the same......how the hell do they know that? lol

Yup, it's like when people say that no two snowflakes are the same......how the hell do they know that? lol
right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: I bet she believes it.

Trump wants 15,000 more agents on the southern border. The border is 2,000 miles. That means there would be 18 agents for ever mile of border or an agent for every 290 feet. This seems like a big overkill when you consider the difficulty in crossing large portions of the border and the technology we have available today to detect and track intruders.
18 BPAs per mile ... Working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year ... Catching and releasing illegals into the US...

I offered a real live tour at least total of 4 members at the southern border at my cost from whatever they live. At my cost one of them is Here We Go Again. But no takers.

How you and others here has a very different view how the BP do their jobs in real life. How do you think they were able to apprehended 300,000?

Here is my observation. Members like you probably don’t know anything about southern borders security till Trump got elected.

On the side.
1. I also challenged at least 5 members for a conference live debate via conference call.
2. Visits of my company.
No takers.
Sounds like you say that walls don't work, but they do build walls around prisons because they do work. Sounds like an oxymoron
Obama built over 100 miles of walls when he was in office, nobody blinked an eye, now it's immoral. Sounds more like playing politics.
Yes, I have no proof about the 20 min. but, that's an educated guess as there are miles and miles of open space with no barriers.
Some areas takes less time and some more time. Put electronics out there....it doesn't stop anyone. Boots on the ground is what
stops them and it takes time to get them there.
I don't know your business and I don't care about your business, but if it's electronics, I bet it hasn't arrested or detained one illegal immigrant.

Yes you can by the numbers of people apprehended.
Like ...... If you catch 100,000 only 3 carried drugs.

On the side.
2. Visits of my company.
No takers.
why do we need to go with you? we have border agents and chief of agents telling us it's a crisis on the border. are you saying they are lying?

We do not have border crisis. Yes Trump and his lap dogs are all lying.

Just because Trump told you:
1. We have border crisis.
2. That 3 millions voted illegally.
3. Californians should use rakes to prevent forest fire will stop forest fires.
4. Chief intelligence need to go back to school for better intelligence information than him.
5. Terrorist are entering southern borders.
6. All republican senators are united supporters of wall. When of 17 senators at southern borders Texas, California, Arizona & New Mexico only 2 senators support wall one of them is Ted Cruz of Texas.
7. N Korea will eliminate nuclear arsenals.
8. Obama’s mansion has 10 foot wall to stop illegal aliens coming in.
9. Etc etc etc etc.

IT DOESNT MEAN ITS TRUE. Trump is a pathological hypocrite liar

Border Patrol union deleted 2012 webpage opposing border wall

Border Patrol union deleted 2012 webpage opposing border wall
By TED HESSON 01/11/2019 07:36 PM EST
Border Patrol
The Border Patrol union endorsed Trump during his 2016 campaign and continues to be an administration ally. | Herika Martinez/AFP/Getty Images
Facebook Twitter Email Print
A union that represents Border Patrol agents recently deleted a webpage that said building walls and fences along the border to stop illegal immigration would be “wasting taxpayer money.”

The deleted webpage, posted in 2012, argued that border barriers don’t tackle the root causes of migration — and could potentially encourage more migrants to enter the U.S. fraudulently or overstay visas.

Yes you can by the numbers of people apprehended.
Like ...... If you catch 100,000 only 3 carried drugs.
seriously? :auiqs.jpg:

On the side.
2. Visits of my company.
No takers.

And as far BP chief supporting the wall?
Be very careful what you wish for.

It’s like you telling me I should start hiring Indian foreign engineers so I can let you go because they cost less than American engineers.

On the side.
2. Visits of my company.
No takers.
Sounds like you say that walls don't work, but they do build walls around prisons because they do work. Sounds like an oxymoron
Obama built over 100 miles of walls when he was in office, nobody blinked an eye, now it's immoral. Sounds more like playing politics.
Yes, I have no proof about the 20 min. but, that's an educated guess as there are miles and miles of open space with no barriers.
Some areas takes less time and some more time. Put electronics out there....it doesn't stop anyone. Boots on the ground is what
I don't know your business and I don't care about your business, but if it's electronics, I bet it hasn't arrested or detained one illegal immigrant.

Meister I’ve been involved with this border security long before your messiah became an apprentice POTUS.

I can tell you right now. You don’t know anything about border security.

Why does The Democrat Party insist on having easy access to Brown Skinned Slaves to run their plantations and sweat shops?

On the side.
2. Visits of my company.
No takers.

Meister I’ve been involved with this border security long before your messiah became an apprentice POTUS.

I can tell you right now. You don’t know anything about border security.
So you're saying all your gadgets haven't apprehended or detained one illegal.....got it.
Build the damn wall and STFU!

Why would someone NOT use a 4wd vehicle where there is no border crossing and nothing but nothing in sight?

How do we know that "About 90% of illegal drugs coming in to this country are at legal port of entries"?

Who has inventoried any and all illegal drugs coming into our country across the deserts by vehicles or being carried?

I assumed you would be smart enough to do the math. Let me help you. Divide by 3 to adjust for shifts and multiply by 5/7 to adjust for 5 day work week. That gives you a figure of 4.2 agents per mile or an agent every 1250 feet of border.

You could adjust for 2 agents in a vehicle, however if you had an agent posted ever 1250 feet, that might not be necessary.

What I was trying to show you is that most of the border patrol does not actually guard the border. They patrol roads, towns and communities as much as a hundred miles from the border. They investigate reports of illegals seen crossing farm land and ranches. They operate checkpoints on highways looking for drugs and other contraband. They assist local law enforcement. Suppose they, just guarded the border?

Incredible!

What is that agent supposed to do for an 8 hour shift in the middle of the desert in August without a vehicle? Take pictures of the people crossing the border with their cell phone?

I cannot believe that you have no grasp of how absolutely stupid you come across!

You think they are going to arrest large numbers of illegals all by their lonesome?

Your idiocy cracks me up!

The scenario was an agent ever 1250 feet of border. Yes, it's a pretty silly scenario but that's how it works out if you have 35000 agents on the border. I didn't address the vehicle issue but if we can afford 35000 agents, we can certainly afford a vehicle for each agent. So then we would have an agent in each vehicle patrolling his 1250 feet of border. Of course while this is going on, hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and tons of drugs are coming through ports of entry each year.

How many hours does it take for that agent have to drive to and from his/her home?

I seriously doubt that all of those agents actually patrol the boarder. A good bit are probably support staff.

I seriously doubt that all of those agents actually patrol the boarder. A good bit are probably support staff.

Flopper is simply being simple. A Troll. He knows his comments are ludicrous but just loves anyone paying attention to him.

Forum List

Back