Why isn't Antifa "protesting" in their own communities instead of burning down minority neighborhoods?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
In order to show their allegiance to oppressed minorities, Antifa is leaving their nice homes in the suburbs and "helping" minorities by burning down THEIR neighborhoods and reducing them to rubble. I sure hope African-Americans appreciate those radical leftists coming to the rescue again.

In order to show their allegiance to oppressed minorities, Antifa is leaving their nice homes in the suburbs and "helping" minorities by burning down THEIR neighborhoods and reducing them to rubble. I sure hope African-Americans appreciate those radical leftists coming to the rescue again.

I'll tell you guys a secret

Antifa doesn't exist in any numbers outside the west coast

Probably because it's tough to get all the rabble rousers past the guards into the gated communities in which they live.

Dude.
They're all over Europe. In fact thats where they started.

Dude.

We're on the US fucking message board dude

No one gives a fucking shit about euro antifascists

They don't exist outside the west coast

From the clips I have seen the African Americans are there jogging and burning with them.

Dude.

Than what are they doing on the east coast?
Have brick will travel?

Dude.

Than what are they doing on the east coast?
Have brick will travel?

They're not there bud

No numbers

That's a W coast only phenomena

edit - i guess they coudl be traveling form the west coast. I woudl believe that.

Forum List

Back