Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

You have me confused with what you look at in the mirror. I do not support obama which makes me one billion times smarter than all obama supporters combined.
You're a legend in your own mind. :clap2: Most righties are. :rolleyes:

With all the bullshit obama has done you still support him. Nothing you can say against can top your level of stupidity for supporting the bastard.

I didn't care one iota for the previous occupant of the WH but I didn't resort to name-calling/disrespecting the office of the President. Democracy suits you just fine when your candidate wins eh? :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Since when is lying under oath and obstruction a partisan issue?

It’s not the alleged crimes per se but what the opposition elects to do about the alleged crimes.

For the record I believe the President’s actions un-Constitutional – I just can’t prove it as the courts refuse to get involved.

But Congress also acted un-Constitutionally when it passed the WPA; Congress does not have the authority to abdicate its Constitutionally mandated and sole authority to declare war and cede it to the Executive. This can only be accomplished via the amendment process.

If Congress were serious about correcting this wrong, it would repeal the WPA and enact legislation ‘taking back’ its sole authority to declare war. It would then withdraw funding for this or any other military operation deemed not in the Nation’s interest.

the WPA and most of the new deal programs survived constitutional scrutiny

and once more for the obama deranged:

Baby Bush advanced his agenda 255 times by using executive orders.

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/wbush.html

Last edited:
Since when is lying under oath and obstruction a partisan issue?

It’s not the alleged crimes per se but what the opposition elects to do about the alleged crimes.

For the record I believe the President’s actions un-Constitutional – I just can’t prove it as the courts refuse to get involved.

But Congress also acted un-Constitutionally when it passed the WPA; Congress does not have the authority to abdicate its Constitutionally mandated and sole authority to declare war and cede it to the Executive. This can only be accomplished via the amendment process.

If Congress were serious about correcting this wrong, it would repeal the WPA and enact legislation ‘taking back’ its sole authority to declare war. It would then withdraw funding for this or any other military operation deemed not in the Nation’s interest.

the WPA and most of the new deal programs survived constitutional scrutiny?

and once more for the obama deranged:

Baby Bush advanced his agenda 255 times by using executive orders.

George W. Bush Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Let's clear this up for the obama defenders.
It's not the use of executive orders, it's the way they are used and the purpose they were used. Bush did not by-pass congress when a bill he wanted passed did not make it to his desk for his signature. obama has done that.

You're a legend in your own mind. :clap2: Most righties are. :rolleyes:

With all the bullshit obama has done you still support him. Nothing you can say against can top your level of stupidity for supporting the bastard.

I didn't care one iota for the previous occupant of the WH but I didn't resort to name-calling/disrespecting the office of the President. Democracy suits you just fine when your candidate wins eh? :eusa_boohoo:

Respect is earned. I really don't give a fuck who you are, how rich you are what you do for a living, even the president. He's a fucking liar and does not recieve any respect from me. He's a cock sucking bastard. With him as president he disrespects the office that you claim to hold so high. obama doesn't even respect it. So why should I?

You are correct. Republicans in the House should vote to impeach President Obama, they should do it tonight.

It would appear you have a problem with the constitutional process.

No, I think they should impeach him and I'll sit back and watch him be reelected in a landslide.

P.S. The republicans would lose the House in 2012

They say when you dream dream big.

I recall youy and other's like you making the claim that the GOP was dead and would not win in 2010. How did that work out for you?

It would appear you have a problem with the constitutional process.

No, I think they should impeach him and I'll sit back and watch him be reelected in a landslide.

I recall youy and other's like you making the claim that the GOP was dead and would not win in 2010. How did that work out for you?

Hmmm....

Do you know this dude Salt Jones from another board or something?

Hmmm....

one obama supporter is just like another carbon copy. They all use the same playbook and same tactic.

Respect is earned. I really don't give a fuck who you are, how rich you are what you do for a living, even the president. He's a fucking liar and does not recieve any respect from me. He's a cock sucking bastard. With him as president he disrespects the office that you claim to hold so high. obama doesn't even respect it. So why should I?

Maybe a democratic Republic doesn't suit you? You do realize that there's a conservative Court to check the President? Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Maybe a democratic Republic doesn't suit you? You do realize that there's a conservative Court to check the President? Didn't think so :rolleyes:

I really don't know what country you live in, but here in the United States of America we are a Constitutional Republic. Until you realize this you will be on the failed ended of history and obama.

Hmmm....

one obama supporter is just like another carbon copy. They all use the same playbook and same tactic.

You said that you recall him making the claim that the GOP was dead and would not win in 2010. How could you recall this poster making this claim when he didn't join this site until after the 2010 election and you don't know him from another board?

Hmmm....

You said that you recall him making the claim that the GOP was dead and would not win in 2010. How could you recall this poster making this claim when he didn't join this site until after the 2010 election and you don't know him from another board?

I noticed he hasn't been back to refute the claim. Butr haven't we had old members return as new memebers, those who have been banned?

Last edited:
Conservatives think that Repubs are the only ones qualified to be President. :eusa_eh: All I need to know to refute that is the last Repub Pres :lol:

Why not do away w/ Presidential elections altogether Johnny Reb-dude? Just install Repubs. Would that make you happy?

Last edited:

I noticed he hasn't been back to refute the claim.

You haven't posted any evidence to refute. Why is that?

Butr haven't we had old members return as new memebers, those who have been banned?

We have. Perhaps you should find something that proves that he is one of those members and that under his former name he said that the GOP was dead and not going to win in 2010 like you said you recalled him saying.

and I'm not you want it you find it. You're so despreate to derail this thread. fuck off military fuck up.

Butr haven't we had old members return as new memebers, those who have been banned?

We have. Perhaps you should find something that proves that he is one of those members and that under his former name he said that the GOP was dead and not going to win in 2010 like you said you recalled him saying.

Fuck no I'm not searching for anythiung.

and I'm not you want it you find it. You're so despreate to derail this thread. fuck off military fuck up.

I tried to find it but the poster in question wasn't a member of the site before the 2010 elections. My resources for finding the what you say you recall are tapped. Where did you see him make that claim so I can verify it?

Last edited:

I noticed he hasn't been back to refute the claim. Butr haven't we had old members return as new memebers, those who have been banned?

Impossible, your computer IP addy will trip you up.

Forum List

Back