Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

You've had these answered and debated.
Now all you want is someone to come in and agree with you only so it reinforces your opinion and makes it a fact in your limited mind.

This is how the Right operates, you just made the perfect example of it.

Fucking loser

Isn't it pathetic that he has to come in and applaud his own post? :lol::lol::lol:

no just bumping it back away from the deflecters.

So...how many dead Patriot soldiers have you spit on today?

You've had these answered and debated.
Now all you want is someone to come in and agree with you only so it reinforces your opinion and makes it a fact in your limited mind.

This is how the Right operates, you just made the perfect example of it.

Fucking loser

Isn't it pathetic that he has to come in and applaud his own post? :lol::lol::lol:

no just bumping it back away from the deflecters.

Seriously, guys, you're ruining the fantasy.

I dont want him impeached. Im having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun on these pages watching the whole ideology implode like a reverse terrorist suicide bomber. I can put up with the dick for 18 more months........the more time for a whole generation to see you dont put a far left guy in the white house ever.

Last edited:
Another extreme- conservative, whine-fest, thread.

Hey reb-dude. What does the "reb" in your username stand for? I ask because you have 1775 in there too.

bigreb-dude din't answer my question, what does "bigreb" stand for?

Another extreme- conservative, whine-fest, thread.

Hey reb-dude. What does the "reb" in your username stand for? I ask because you have 1775 in there too.

That Reb uses his Nic to spit on the graves of United States soldiers from the biggest and bloodiest war in our history.

So...how many dead Patriot soldiers have you spit on today?

how many graves of soldiers have you danced on?

Absolutely none....of course, I'm not the one toting Traitors in my nic like you are.

answer the question reb-dude. What does "reb" stand for? Your answer may well determine the validity of your thread.

answer the question reb-dude. What does "reb" stand for? Your answer may well determine the validity of your thread.

If "reb" stands for Rebel, which it must since he's dodging the question, and he's one of those War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers who think the war isn't officially over, he couldn't recognize the Constitution. So, he's one of the last people on the board who should've started this thread. War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers don't recognize the Constitution as valid.

Last edited:
It would appear you have a problem with the constitutional process.

No, I think they should impeach him and I'll sit back and watch him be reelected in a landslide.

P.S. The republicans would lose the House in 2012

They say when you dream dream big.

I recall youy and other's like you making the claim that the GOP was dead and would not win in 2010. How did that work out for you?

Since I joined this forum in 2011 you don't "recall" me saying shit prior to March 2011. Again with the lying to bolster your argument. If you think you are of the right convictions why lie to bolster you case? Let your opinions succeed on their own merits.

If "reb" stands for Rebel, which it must since he's dodging the question, and he's one of those War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers who think the war isn't officially over, he couldn't recognize the Constitution. So, he's one of the last people on the board who should've started this thread. War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers don't recognize the Constitution as valid.

He spits on the graves of the REAL American soldiers who died for this country in our bloodiest war.

No, I think they should impeach him and I'll sit back and watch him be reelected in a landslide.

P.S. The republicans would lose the House in 2012

I recall youy and other's like you making the claim that the GOP was dead and would not win in 2010. How did that work out for you?

Since I joined this forum in 2011 you don't "recall" me saying shit prior to March 2011. Again with the lying to bolster your argument. If you think you are of the right convictions why lie to bolster you case? Let your opinions succeed on their own merits.

Simply put...he's a liar who supports traitors.

you're correct obama just adds more fuel to the fire.

Simply put...he's a liar who supports traitors.

Simply put you're a liar. Which has already been pointed out in other threads.

Forum List

Back