Why isn't Farrakan in jail for terrorism?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Or for asking for 10000 volunteers to kill people? Hello? Hire someone to kill someone else, you get thrown in prison. Asking for volunteers is different I guess?
Meanwhile, how many cops are going to be shot and killed because of this asshole?

Officer fatally shot, prompting manhunt in Northern Illinois

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites | Christian Examiner Newspapers
The most obvious reasons are that he didnt break any laws and you are a silly old fool.

"...then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling," Farrakhan said."

So....does this mean, Doc, that anyone can get on social media and call for people to kill other people? Say for example....some white dude head honcho in the KKK calls for white supremists to murder blacks. Did he break a law if indeed some blacks were killed for whatever reason after that call went out to the public?

So....does this mean, Doc, that anyone can get on social media and call for people to kill other people? Say for example....some white dude head honcho in the KKK calls for white supremists to murder blacks. Did he break a law if indeed some blacks were killed for whatever reason after that call went out to the public?

It would depend on the message. The laws surrounding "incitement" and "threats" are specific, and I wouldn't be able to make a judgement based on your "gotcha" hypothetical.

But it's pretty clear they don't apply to what Farrakhan said. Farrakhan didn't tell anyone to kill "white people", or to kill "cops" - he said to "kill those who would kill us".

What part of "protect yourself" do you not understand? How did you get confused and think he said to go out and just start killing people?

He is a piece of shit, but I do not think that being a piece of shit is a crime, nor is speech or opinions held.

Forum List

Back