Why isn't Farrakan in jail for terrorism?

Or for asking for 10000 volunteers to kill people? Hello? Hire someone to kill someone else, you get thrown in prison. Asking for volunteers is different I guess?
Meanwhile, how many cops are going to be shot and killed because of this asshole?

Officer fatally shot, prompting manhunt in Northern Illinois

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites | Christian Examiner Newspapers
Hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections. (R.A.V v. City of St. Paul)

The premise of your thread fails as a post hoc fallacy, which is why it is in no way related to hiring someone to murder another.

That there are those who agree with you and are likewise ignorant of the law is troubling, as your wanting to 'jail' Farrakan for 'terrorism' is exactly what he wants you to try to do, because it will give legitimacy to his cause, and enable him to accuse you of being the oppressor.

What law do you think he broke?
Inciting violence is a crime. Unfortunately no politician has the balls to go after these domestic terrorists because of the racism card.
And another ignorant rightist chimes in, knowing nothing about the law, save how to break it.
I know plenty about this law dumbfuck. I was charged with identical crimes prior to prison.

Now kindly fuck off

Inciting to riot:

1. Penal Law due to the fact there was much fighting in the streets, "A person is guilty of inciting to riot when one urges ten or more persons to engage in tumultuous and violent conduct of a kind likely to create public alarm."
Wikipedia

So....does this mean, Doc, that anyone can get on social media and call for people to kill other people? Say for example....some white dude head honcho in the KKK calls for white supremists to murder blacks. Did he break a law if indeed some blacks were killed for whatever reason after that call went out to the public?

It would depend on the message. The laws surrounding "incitement" and "threats" are specific, and I wouldn't be able to make a judgement based on your "gotcha" hypothetical.

But it's pretty clear they don't apply to what Farrakhan said. Farrakhan didn't tell anyone to kill "white people", or to kill "cops" - he said to "kill those who would kill us".
Like there is a big difference there?? "Kill those that WOULD kill us."" No one is saying go after someone who did kill a black thug...just one they assume would kill a black thug.

Oink Oink..Bang Bang!! What is that supposed to mean? That means "execution of police. BP's should have been in jail by now.

I don't see the problem? ... :dunno:

Farrakhan said to the black community, "kill those who would kill us".

And that is exactly what is going on in every major city almost every day.

Blacks are killing the other blacks that are killing them.

Sounds like a Win=Win for the country. ...... :thup:

Inciting to riot:

1. Penal Law due to the fact there was much fighting in the streets, "A person is guilty of inciting to riot when one urges ten or more persons to engage in tumultuous and violent conduct of a kind likely to create public alarm."
Wikipedia

What riot?

You can't charge someone with inciting a riot when no riot has occured.

So....does this mean, Doc, that anyone can get on social media and call for people to kill other people? Say for example....some white dude head honcho in the KKK calls for white supremists to murder blacks. Did he break a law if indeed some blacks were killed for whatever reason after that call went out to the public?

It would depend on the message. The laws surrounding "incitement" and "threats" are specific, and I wouldn't be able to make a judgement based on your "gotcha" hypothetical.

But it's pretty clear they don't apply to what Farrakhan said. Farrakhan didn't tell anyone to kill "white people", or to kill "cops" - he said to "kill those who would kill us".
Like there is a big difference there?? "Kill those that WOULD kill us."" No one is saying go after someone who did kill a black thug...just one they assume would kill a black thug.

Oink Oink..Bang Bang!! What is that supposed to mean? That means "execution of police. BP's should have been in jail by now.

Why are you changing the subject to the NBPP?

The Brandenburg test is pretty explicit, and Farrakhan's comments fail it.

Inciting to riot:

Wikipedia

What riot?

So, anyone know what happened to Michael Brown's step dad that did indeed incite a riot and a riot did indeed occur?

Inciting to riot:

Wikipedia

What riot?

So, anyone know what happened to Michael Brown's step dad that did indeed incite a riot and a riot did indeed occur?
Nothing. As i stated politicians are afraid of the race card

Inciting to riot:

Wikipedia

What riot?

Nothing. As i stated politicians are afraid of the race card
Indeed.

Maybe the blindfold should be removed cuz those scales sure are unbalanced. Imagine a white guy asking for a town to be burned down and...it is. Guess where he would be right now? Yep. Behind bars.

blind-justice-statue-the-real-one.jpg

Forum List

Back