Why Isn't The Fact That Kamala Let In Thousands Of Rapists And Murderers A Bigger Story?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Kamala is the border czar and she's been MIA.

According to a report released over the weekend the feds admitted that they have let at least half a million known criminals into the country so the Dems can steal another election.

They admitted that they don't know where these criminals are, they claimed, and they don't seem to care. And the only place you heard about this was on Fox, Newsmax, or on X. Nobody else seems to be covering it.

Everyone hears about some kid shooting 4 people in another school shooting, but the left doesn't want you to know that they're moving criminals into your neighborhoods. At the same time they're trying to disarm us so we can't protect our families.

Now who is the real threat in America?

The Department of Homeland Security released a statement pushing back on the figures, stating, "[The data] includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more... It also includes many who are under the jurisdiction or currently incarcerated by federal, state or local law enforcement partners."

The media is complicit with the Democrats in covering up the truth. Just like the Trump/Russia collusion hoax, the Hunter Biden laptop, and Biden's mental degradation.

The Department of Homeland Security released a statement pushing back on the figures, stating, "[The data] includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more... It also includes many who are under the jurisdiction or currently incarcerated by federal, state or local law enforcement partners."

So what's the number of this "many" who are currently incarcerated? What percentage of illegal alien murderers, rapists, drug dealers are walking around free in this country?

That sounds to me like the DHS is trying to walk back what the whistleblower released. They're trying to cover their asses , as well as Biden/Harris' asses.

I don't think the DHS really knows how many criminal aliens are in this country.

So what's the number of this "many" who are currently incarcerated? What percentage of illegal alien murderers, rapists, drug dealers are walking around free in this country?

That sounds to me like the DHS is trying to walk back what the whistleblower released. They're trying to cover their asses , as well as Biden'Harris' asses.

The point is, despite claims to the contrary they have been coming for years.

The same DHS who assured us the border was secure under Biden/Harris?

IMG_4675.jpeg

So why hasn't Biden/Harris stopped the invasion? Trump at least tried.

No, he really didn't. The vast majority of the millions and millions here have come for jobs. A minority come to commit the crimes noted. I've pointed this out hundreds of times. Stop the reason the overwhelming majority comes and the rest are easier to deal with.

As long as the jobs are here, they are going to come. No wall is going to stop that.

Kamala is the border czar and she's been MIA.

According to a report released over the weekend the feds admitted that they have let at least half a million known criminals into the country so the Dems can steal another election.

They admitted that they don't know where these criminals are, they claimed, and they don't seem to care. And the only place you heard about this was on Fox, Newsmax, or on X. Nobody else seems to be covering it.

Everyone hears about some kid shooting 4 people in another school shooting, but the left doesn't want you to know that they're moving criminals into your neighborhoods. At the same time they're trying to disarm us so we can't protect our families.

Now who is the real threat in America?

So long as the main street media has control over the majority of voters, they dictate reality.

It's just that simple.

The Democrats invited murders, rapists, child molesters and even serial killers into the USA.

For example, it has been confirmed that the illegal alien that raped and murdered Rachel Morin is an MS-13 homeboy from el Salvador.

The only way that an MS-13 member can gain homeboy status is to join the gang at 11 and murder a minimum of 5 people before their 16th birthday.

Many of those poor wittle "unaccompanied minors" leftards boohoo about are serial killers.

No, he really didn't. The vast majority of the millions and millions here have come for jobs. A minority come to commit the crimes noted. I've pointed this out hundreds of times. Stop the reason the overwhelming majority comes and the rest are easier to deal with.

As long as the jobs are here, they are going to come. No wall is going to stop that.

The two propositions aren't mutually exclusive, PK.

If a Child Molester comes to America to seek employment as a kindergarten teacher or a pediatrician, they are doing both.

That sounds to me like the DHS is trying to walk back what the whistleblower released. They're trying to cover their asses , as well as Biden/Harris' asses.

I don't think the DHS really knows how many criminal aliens are in this country.
What whistleblower? A GOP congressman asked DHS for numbers and he got them.

I'm sure DHS doesn't know how many illegal aliens are in the country, no one does, nor how many entered under each president.

Oh come on now, don't try to bullshit me. Trump did try as hard as he could to stop the flow of illegals into this country. And even then, the Democrats fought him tooth and nail all the way.

Biden is not concerned because he is putting down political rivals in border states. If we continue his party slugfest the civil war returns. Kamala is just along for the ride and top salary. And that's what I think.

So your solution is to get rid of jobs instead of the illegals.

BRILLIANT!

Forum List

Back