🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why jews were sometimes discriminated in europe?

Actually I believe it was a more basic reason. Jews have a three strike system when it comes to their own. they will set up their children three times in business giving them all they need to succeed. If they don't make it in those three chances they are disowned. More often than not they were successful, that success brought more and more success and in the end the Jews ended up owning lots of wealth. This made the gentiles jealous and envious. Sometimes that envy turned into hatred and ended up costing them in the end.
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Actually I believe it was a more basic reason. Jews have a three strike system when it comes to their own. they will set up their children three times in business giving them all they need to succeed. If they don't make it in those three chances they are disowned. More often than not they were successful, that success brought more and more success and in the end the Jews ended up owning lots of wealth. This made the gentiles jealous and envious. Sometimes that envy turned into hatred and ended up costing them in the end.
^^^^^
sunday school
BS

My child, do not be be misled by an actor and lying fraud pretending to be an observant Jew.

Nachash is both a noun and an adjective meaning serpent, shiny one, brazen, and/or one who practices divination, what the ancients called the magical arts, sorcery, or what is now known as mind control, the practice of every religious, political, or secular con... great or small..

A religious con seeks converts, political cons seek votes, and the secular con seek marks..all for the love of power over their human possessions and their money.

This is the not so hidden subject of being possessed by demons in the NT that you despise.

Last edited:
Uh huh.
Jews don't proselytize so you will have to find some other religion to attack.

Awww, do you feel attacked? what's up? Can't deal with the light? Damn. What a sissy.

I heard that it was a command of God for you to teach the wisdom of the law as a light to the nations. I do understand your position though. You can't give what you don't have.

So you can keep dicking around over what's for dinner, put the entire burden of kashrut on your women, build a temple, kill farm animals in the name of the Lord , try to free your mind from guilt in vain, and keep pretending to be righteous till kingdom come. I don't care at all.

As charming as you may be, I'll keep doing what I am doing...

But if you jump into a conversation pretending to be the Zohan I'll have no choice but to invoke Genesis 3:14, the express will of God here and now on Earth as it has always been in Heaven.

Last edited:
Awww, do you feel attacked? what's up? Can't deal with the light? Damn. What a sissy.

I heard that it was a command of God for you to teach the wisdom of the law as a light to the nations. I do understand your position though. You can't give what you don't have.

So you can keep dicking around over what's for dinner, put the entire burden of kashrut on your women, build a temple, kill farm animals in the name of the Lord , try to free your mind from guilt in vain, and keep pretending to be righteous till kingdom come. I don't care at all.

As charming as you may be, I'll keep doing what I am doing...

But if you jump into a conversation pretending to be the Zohan I'll have no choice but to invoke Genesis 3:14, the express will of God here and now on Earth as it has always been in Heaven.
Yawn…

My child, do not be be misled by an actor and lying fraud pretending to be an observant Jew.

Nachash is both a noun and an adjective meaning serpent, shiny one, brazen, and/or one who practices divination, what the ancients called the magical arts, sorcery, or what is now known as mind control, the practice of every religious, political, or secular con... great or small..

A religious con seeks converts, political cons seek votes, and the secular con seek marks..all for the love of power over their human possessions and their money.

This is the not so hidden subject of being possessed by demons in the NT that you despise.
Interestingly, observant jews DO NOT seek converts---the people who seek converts are somewhat over-
weight "Ladies" who say "amen" lots and shove
christian comicbooks into the hands of jewish children and SOW them like stinkweed seeds between the pages of every book they can defile in Jewish bookstores. -----both in the USA and Israel.
Nachash means 'snake' ----you are discussing
a symbolic usage of the word that very aptly
describes missionaries and mail order "ministers"
and sunday school "teachers" -----no jellybeans
for you!!!

Interestingly, observant jews DO NOT seek converts---the people who seek converts are somewhat over-
weight "Ladies" who say "amen" lots and shove
christian comicbooks into the hands of jewish children and SOW them like stinkweed seeds between the pages of every book they can defile in Jewish bookstores. -----both in the USA and Israel.
Nachash means 'snake' ----you are discussing
a symbolic usage of the word that very aptly
describes missionaries and mail order "ministers"
and sunday school "teachers" -----no jellybeans
for you!!!

What I said has absolutely nothing whatever to do with Jewish people seeking converts. But you are right, that is for the missionary, mail order minister, prosperity gospel conmen types.

But just like in nature there are many species of serpent. The talking serpent in your fairy tale is a particular type that tries to mislead the gullible or the cowardly into believing that the will of God is something other than what makes sense to even the least intelligent person.

Anyone who believes that the concern of God is about clean or unclean food , and teaches others to do the same, is the epitome of that talking serpent archetype, whose flesh, teaching, is strictly forbidden under penalty of death. It's too mysterious for the human mind bullshit.

That death is a curse that no human being can be elected by other people to enforce or lift.

The belief that the subject of kosher law is about food and not teaching renders the purpose of the Law null and void and is the exact opposite of your professed intentions and the command of God to be a light to the nations by keeping it secret and hidden even from other Jews.

To teach all who will listen to the revealed wisdom of God is not about seeking converts. If someone didn't listen to Jesus about this very subject he just walked away and abandoned them to their fate. It's about giving the dead an opportunity to rise. Some do, some don't.

And, btw, I really don't care for jelly beans so, nya na nya na na. :funnyface:

Last edited:
What I said has absolutely nothing whatever to do with Jewish people seeking converts. But you are right, that is for the missionary, mail order minister, prosperity gospel conmen types.

But just like in nature there are many species of serpent. The talking serpent in your fairy tale is a particular type that tries to mislead the gullible or the cowardly into believing that the will of God is something other than what makes sense to even the least intelligent person.

Anyone who believes that the concern of God is about clean or unclean food , and teaches others to do the same, is the epitome of that talking serpent archetype, whose flesh, teaching, is strictly forbidden under penalty of death. It's too mysterious for the human mind bullshit.

That death is a curse that no human being can be elected by other people to enforce or lift.

The belief that the subject of kosher law is about food and not teaching renders the purpose of the Law null and void and is the exact opposite of your professed intentions and the command of God to be a light to the nations by keeping it secret and hidden even from other Jews.

To teach all who will listen to the revealed wisdom of God is not about seeking converts. If someone didn't listen to Jesus about this very subject he just walked away and abandoned them to their fate. It's about giving the dead an opportunity to rise. Some do, some don't.

And, btw, I really don't care for jelly beans so, nya na nya na na. :funnyface:
the easter bunny cheated you? Your reference to
sublime literature as "FAIRY TALE"----is vulgar. As to your "OPPORTUNITIES" you can shove them where
the sun don't shine

??? do you have an example of the word
NACHASH----nun chet shin----used as an ADJECTIVE in a hebrew writing?

the easter bunny cheated you? Your reference to
sublime literature as "FAIRY TALE"----is vulgar. As to your "OPPORTUNITIES" you can shove them where
the sun don't shine

Vulgar my ass.

Any story that starts with "In the beginning" just like 'once upon a time' and then introduces a talking serpent is a children's story just like any talking animal in a children's story is a fairy tale with a hidden teaching. Fairy tales convey truth in a subtle less obvious way.

Is this something that you didn't already know?

That's why you are commanded to keep dairy, food for children, Fairy tales, separate from meat, the truth. The harsh realities of life is only for adults with teeth to chew things over.

You don't tell a four year old that there are many insane serial killers out there who trap and drug children to eat them do you? You teach them Hansel and Gretel..it's just a fairy tale..

Look all around you, open your eyes, and see the wisdom of God giving this command and the historical deeply disturbing and terrifying consequences for setting that instruction aside and teaching children's stories to adults as if they were the literal truth whether Jew or Gentile.

Last edited:
Vulgar my ass.

Any story that starts with "In the beginning" just like 'once upon a time' and then introduces a talking serpent is a children's story just like any talking animal in fairy tale with a hidden teaching.

That's why you are commanded to keep dairy, food for children, Fairy tales, separate from meat, the truth. The harsh realities of life is only for adults with teeth to chew things over.

You don't tell a four year old that there are many insane serial killers out there who trap and drug children to eat them do you? You teach them Hansel and Gretel..

Look all around you, open your eyes, and see the wisdom of God giving this command and the historical deeply disturbing and terrifying consequences for setting that instruction aside and teaching children's stories to adults as if they were the literal truth.
you flunk literature courses? Your analysis is
idiotic. While you are into STRONG----try
checking out the actual meaning of the word
BERESHIT---in the beginning-----is no where
near "ONCE UPON A TIME"

near "ONCE UPON A TIME"

There are also clues that Moses meant the term serpent in Genesis 3 to be a triple entendre that just doesn’t translate into English. The word in Hebrew is nachash, and like some English words (e.g. express or home), it can be a noun, or a verb, or an adjective:

1. As a noun, it means serpent.
  2. As a verb, it means to divine; the nachash means the diviner.
  3. As an adjective, it means shining; the nachash means the shining one

near "ONCE UPON A TIME"

I was in the second grade when I first was told the story of Adam and Eve and at that time I had already known for half my life that stories with talking animals were children's stories, fairy tales, because my mother explained how to understand them to me, how to discern the moral teaching of the story before I even went to kindergarten. This is when I first realized that religious adults were scary insane, far worse than any mythological or fairy tale character.

What's your excuse for not knowing this even at your great age?

Last edited:
1647905149456.jpeg

You did say brass or copper didn’t you… Wink Wink….Nudge Nudge….The crest from the Vatican Does it look like a brass or copper serpent or Snake….Hmmmm very interesting to say the least….The mountain that the Vatican teaches or preaches from stems from ” Diviner” or hill or mountain of prophecy some say Vatis = Diviner and can = Serpent…. Everyone should keep in mind that snakes take many forms but once one is bitten by one it is very hard to escape its grasp once it has coiled around you or injected it’s viscious venom…

View attachment 619287
You did say brass or copper didn’t you… Wink Wink….Nudge Nudge….The crest from the Vatican Does it look like a brass or copper serpent or Snake….Hmmmm very interesting to say the least….The mountain that the Vatican teaches or preaches from stems from ” Diviner” or hill or mountain of prophecy some say Vatis = Diviner and can = Serpent…. Everyone should keep in mind that snakes take many forms but once one is bitten by one it is very hard to escape its grasp once it has coiled around you or injected it’s viscious venom…

You are preaching to the choir about this Shimon. I would add that the vatican "oracle hill" vatic-anus was also an Etruscan god and the 'scarlet beast' ridden by a harlot who "reigns over the kings of the earth", predicted in Revelation 17:18 represents the vatican or mother church, and is the real red heifer that only one like Moses can slaughter to use its ashes for the ritual purification of Tum'at HaMet ("the impurity of the dead").

It's halakha dude!

Anyone who claims it's about killing a cow is a false messiah. Do you know anyone like that?

Still that doesn't absolve you of the guilt for allowing a talking serpent to enter your mind to perpetuate falsehood by planning on defiling yourself with the work of your hands by building another fancy schmancy slaughterhouse and failed religious system as perverse as the vatican

BTW, The Rambam wrote that the tenth red heifer would be sacrificed by the Messiah Himself.

Last edited:
You are preaching to the choir about this Shimon. I would add that the vatican "oracle hill" vatic-anus was also an Etruscan god and the 'scarlet beast' ridden by a harlot who "reigns over the kings of the earth", predicted in Revelation 17:18 represents the vatican or mother church, and is the real red heifer that only one like Moses can slaughter to use its ashes for the ritual purification of Tum'at HaMet ("the impurity of the dead").

It's halakha dude!

Anyone who claims it's about killing a cow is a false messiah. Do you know anyone like that?

Still that doesn't absolve you of the guilt for allowing a talking serpent to enter your mind to perpetuate falsehood by planning on defiling yourself with the work of your hands by building another fancy schmancy slaughterhouse and failed religious system as perverse as the vatican

BTW, The Rambam wrote that the tenth red heifer would be sacrificed by the Messiah Himself.
Vatic Anus yes yes they shat all over the whole earth like the followers of Baal Pteor did. We know and get your humour ( before you ask how many am I .. Isn’t that your standard line) You are starting to sound like a broken record please kindly tone it down and as I have said before I don’t mind your insults as I know you can’t help yourself….Speaking of the red heifer there is more to this then meets the eye but I will not divulge what I know as some of these were private conversations between Michael and I..I will say though that there have been several candidates to fulfill this requirement over the last 25 years the first one in the late 1990 ‘s and at least two more that I know of…The first red heifer found was considered flawed because they supposedly found two white hairs on it after it was accepted.. Too bad it is a shame because we could have gotten on the proper path back then rather easily and painlessly now we will probably have to go through much hardship and pain till we get back on the proper path that we have deviated from…Again one can use the Lord of the Rings analogy from the hobbit where the dwarves got lost in Mirkwood where they deviated from the path and walked further and further from their goal because of it … It was only after they suffered tremendously that they managed to get back on the right path unfortunately this looks like our fate as well …

Vatic Anus yes yes they shat all over the whole earth like the followers of Baal Pteor did. We know and get your humour ( before you ask how many am I .. Isn’t that your standard line) You are starting to sound like a broken record please kindly tone it down and as I have said before I don’t mind your insults as I know you can’t help yourself
When I ask you "How many of you are there" the same questions the Jesus character in the NT asked the Gerasene demoniac who responded 'we are many", (not unlike ding who responded 'billions"), that question is never intended to be an insult but rather to inspire an examination of conscience, a question you should be asking yourself. In dings case it seems clear that he has deliberately exchanged his birthright as an individual who reflects the image and likeness of one separate (holy) God to become an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity, another discordant shriek among many tormented lost souls smouldering in the cacophony of Gehenna, the realm of the dead. He even describes the disintegration of his mind, "the soul bursting at the seams", every time he worships and eats a matzo and believes that it's a religious experience when in fact, if scripture is true, he is experiencing Divine condemnation for defying the Law which is a religious experience, just not a very good one.

Whenever someone refers to themself in the plural I know that either they think of themself as royalty or they are speaking for a crowd unaware... Either way the prognosis is not good.

It does not reflect the image and likeness of one separate (holy) God. I Am, not we are.

You are an individual with one mind. Be yourself, speak for yourself. Be one as God is one.

Last edited:
I get annoyed seeing "anti-semitic" referring to those against Jews.
That is incorrect.
First of all, Semitic is a proper noun, so must be capitalized.
And it refers to Shem, a son of Noah, who was the ancestor of all Arab tribes, of which Hebrew is only ONE.
So the meaning of "anti-Semitic", is referring to those against ALL Arabs, NOT just Jews.
Jews are only one type of Arab, of which there are many.
The Canaanites, Chaldeans, Amorites, Philistines, Urites, Edomites, etc., are all Arab descendants as well as the Hebrew.

Forum List

Back