🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why jews were sometimes discriminated in europe?

Where did I say they insulted the Mosaics? Reaching out for strawmen already?
By Torah law, considering your group to be superior is an insult, and thus, a purposeful sin.
Each group went their own way and the Talmudists won.

So you won't answer the question, just babble some stuff and hope it fools somebody. Okay.

Didn't 'Levites' exist before the 1st and 2nd Temple cults or not? Who took care of the Ark and the Tabernacle? The Irish?

sheeeesh----LEVITES are the people from the same
"TRIBE" to which Moses and Aaron belonged. They
did, indeed, carry the ARK -----as such they were
designated priests and temple persons and provided
with no hereditary land

So you won't answer the question, just babble some stuff and hope it fools somebody. Okay.

Didn't 'Levites' exist before the 1st and 2nd Temple cults or not? Who took care of the Ark and the Tabernacle? The Irish?

Do you know anything?!

Quote me the verse or eat your lies.

The law is about cause and effect. No enforcer necessary. Smarten up.

Was any human being appointed by any 'we' to enforce the historical maledictions promised by Moses for setting aside the way that he taught to follow the law?

Is any human being appointed to enforce the law that prohibits eating the vile and loathsome flesh of swine who do not ruminate? Or is the truth that if one swallows flesh "teaching"(Just believe, Its tradition etc.)of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, (Chew things over, think deeply), like yourself, one's mind will be defiled and contaminated simply as a consequence of setting aside the deeper implications of that exact same law? Again, no enforcer necessary.

The truth, the very truth, is the teaching itself that Kosher law is about diet is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. A person cannot follow the literal application of this Law without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law which actually reflects Divine wisdom.

Sheesh. It couldn't be more obvious.

Is it any wonder why Jesus ended up saying, "eat this"?

Last edited:

Was any human being appointed by any 'we' to enforce the historical maledictions promised by Moses for setting aside the way that he taught to follow the law?

Is any human being appointed to enforce the law that prohibits eating the vile and loathsome flesh of swine who do not ruminate? Or is the truth that if one swallows flesh "teaching" of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, like yourself, one's mind will be defiled and contaminated simply as a consequence of that defiance of the deeper meaning of the law?

In truth, the very truth, the teaching that Kosher law is about diet is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Sheesh. It couldn't be more obvious.

no wonder-----them jelly beans rot your teeth

Is any human being appointed to enforce the law that prohibits eating the vile and loathsome flesh of swine who do not ruminate? Or is the truth that if one swallows flesh "teaching"(Just believe, Its tradition etc.)of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, (Chew things over, think deeply), like yourself, one's mind will be defiled and contaminated simply as a consequence of setting aside the deeper implications of that exact same law? Again, no enforcer necessary.

The truth, the very truth, is the teaching itself that Kosher law is about diet is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. A person cannot follow the literal application of this Law without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law which actually reflects Divine wisdom.

Sheesh. It couldn't be more obvious.

Cause and effect is the very heart of the Connections to the Creator.

Cause and effect is the very heart of the Connections to the Creator.

So what's your obsession with having a human leader and enforcer of divine law who is not God but flawed ignorant kings, with high priests, lawyers, fines, absurd rituals, sanhedrin, temple police, prisons, etc.?

You were given the law as "a light to the nations". As you profess to believe it presents either a blessing or a curse.

Thanks for so generously demonstrating to the rest of the world the wrong way to follow it.

At the rate you are going even the least intelligent person out there will come to believe that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force even without a temple, king, high priest etc.

Well done!

So what's your obsession with having a human leader and enforcer of divine law who is not God but flawed ignorant kings, with high priests, lawyers, fines, absurd rituals, sanhedrin, prisons, etc.?

You were given the law as "a light to the nations". As you profess to believe it presents either a blessing or a curse.

Thanks for so generously demonstrating to the rest of the world the wrong way to follow it.
"IT" again "it"

So what's your obsession with having a human leader and enforcer of divine law who is not God but flawed ignorant kings, with high priests, lawyers, fines, absurd rituals, sanhedrin, prisons, etc.?

So what's your obsession with having a non-human leader and enforcer of divine law who is not God but flawed ignorant kings, with high priests, lawyers, fines, absurd rituals, sanhedrin, prisons, etc.?

Excellent!
When you read your Prophets in full context, which you never do, you will discover that the arrival of Moshiach will be accompanied by a full recognition of God and everyone will automatically know and fulfill the Commandments.
Then again, I'm asking a lot for you to actually read anything in context when you're so dependent upon a supernatural being to constantly absorb all of your purposeful mess ups.

So what's your obsession with having a non-human leader and enforcer of divine law who is not God but flawed ignorant kings, with high priests, lawyers, fines, absurd rituals, sanhedrin, prisons, etc.?

Excellent!
When you read your Prophets in full context, which you never do, you will discover that the arrival of Moshiach will be accompanied by a full recognition of God and everyone will automatically know and fulfill the Commandments.
Then again, I'm asking a lot for you to actually read anything in context when you're so dependent upon a supernatural being to constantly absorb all of your purposeful mess ups.

Are you claiming that me correctly saying that God does not need a human being to enforce his law is false? Perjure yourself in the name of God much?

No one needs another human being to rule over them according to the most superficial and ignorant interpretation of Divine law.

Screw that and screw you Nachash.

Are you claiming that me correctly saying that God does not need a human being to enforce his law is false? Perjure yourself in the name of God much?

No one needs another human being to rule over them according to the most superficial and ignorant interpretation of Divine law.

NACHASH?

Yes, Nachash. Are you hard of reading?

I'll tell you what.

I'll let him judge me according to his superficial and perverse interpretation of Divine Law and try his best to find a human to enforce that and I'll let God judge him and enforce His own Law without any "we" appointed human enforcer, without even lifting a finger....except maybe one.

Fair enough?

Last edited:
Yes, Nachash. Are you hard of reading?

I'll tell you what.

I'll let him judge me according to his superficial and perverse interpretation of Divine Law and try his best to find a human to enforce that and I'll let God judge him and enforce His own law.

Fair enough?
ok----CHAMOUR

I'm claiming that you read and quote the verses you choose to and that makes you an idiot.
God wanted a partner in creation and that partner has responsibilities.
The responsibilities you don't want.

God wanted a partner in creation and that partner has responsibilities.

Maybe so, but by revealing that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects are hidden, wisdom and instruction essential for the life of the world, I am doing in minutes what you have failed to do for thousands of years.

You are still trying to con people even after the truth has been revealed. Maybe God has judged you and struck you with blindness, maybe you are dead, under the curse, maybe you have confused faith with obstinate stupidity like many of our Christian and Muslim friends, maybe you have made evil a deliberate choice.

Whatever it is, shame on you.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Maybe so, but by revealing that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects are hidden, wisdom and instruction essential for the life of the world, I am doing in minutes what you have failed to do for thousands of years.

You are still trying to con people even after the truth has been revealed. Maybe God has judged you and struck you with blindness, maybe you are dead, under the curse, maybe you have confused faith with obstinate stupidity like many of our Christian and Muslim friends, maybe you have made evil a deliberate choice.

Whatever it is, shame on you.
Uh huh.
Jews don't proselytize so you will have to find some other religion to attack.

I think because of the whole they killed Christ thing. A reason why jews are not discriminated anymore is because people do not take religion serious anymore a Hollywood jew can insult Jesus and Mary and gentiles would laugh and applaud and think he is cool.

Actually I believe it was a more basic reason. Jews have a three strike system when it comes to their own. they will set up their children three times in business giving them all they need to succeed. If they don't make it in those three chances they are disowned. More often than not they were successful, that success brought more and more success and in the end the Jews ended up owning lots of wealth. This made the gentiles jealous and envious. Sometimes that envy turned into hatred and ended up costing them in the end.

Forum List

Back