🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why jews were sometimes discriminated in europe?

I get annoyed seeing "anti-semitic" referring to those against Jews.
That is incorrect.
First of all, Semitic is a proper noun, so must be capitalized.
And it refers to Shem, a son of Noah, who was the ancestor of all Arab tribes, of which Hebrew is only ONE.
So the meaning of "anti-Semitic", is referring to those against ALL Arabs, NOT just Jews.
Jews are only one type of Arab, of which there are many.
The Canaanites, Chaldeans, Amorites, Philistines, Urites, Edomites, etc., are all Arab descendants as well as the Hebrew.
that's ^^^ because you are stupid. The word means ANTI-JEW

As for Judaism being abused, it was deserved.
What other group of people go around claiming to be the Chosen People, with the right to take what they call the Promised Land from the natives?
The Hebrew tribes spent 400 years in Egypt, so lost any rights to the Sinai where they came from.
And they certainly then had zero right to the Land of Canaan, which they murdered to steal.

What other group of people go around claiming to be the Chosen People, with the right to take what they call the Promised Land from the natives?
The Hebrew tribes spent 400 years in Egypt, so lost any rights to the Sinai where they came from.
And they certainly then had zero right to the Land of Canaan, which they murdered to steal.
nice of you to let us know

That is incorrect.
And it refers to Shem, a son of Noah, who was the ancestor of all Arab tribes, of which Hebrew is only ONE.
So the meaning of "anti-Semitic", is referring to those against ALL Arabs, NOT just Jews.
The Canaanites, Chaldeans, Amorites, Philistines, Urites, Edomites, etc., are all Arab descendants as well as the Hebrew.

No it does not.
Semites are all Arabs, not just Hebrew or Jews.
It is a language group.

That is incorrect.

4e6bcac86a889186d55ac972c07ffc02.gif

{...
Se·mit·ic
[səˈmidik]

ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.
    ...}

No it does not.

Actually, it does ... the word was created more than 150 years ago, by Germans, specifically to describe hatred of Jews. The reason they chose that word is that many Germans believed that even if Jews in Germany were assimilated and participated fully in German society, they could never be "true Germans" because of their Semitic blood.

Calling Jews Semites wasn't a classification of their societal-linquistic origins, it was an insult to insinuate they could never be part of German society.

Anti-
That is incorrect.
Anti-Semitism is defined by the dictionary specifically is hatred towards Jewish people. You might be correct but it's not written that way. The reason Europeans, the reason Hitler was able to rise to power and persecute the Jews was because most Europeans had prejudice against the Jews. The Jews had a superior cultural advantage over Christians, they would set up their children three times in business to make them successful. If they were not successful in those three tries they were disowned. Over the generations Jews are mass tremendous wealth and power over Christians often employing them. My grandparents came from Poland.. many of them were servants in Jewish households. Resentment naturally rose.

Their chosenness is the least arrogant explanation for their inexplicable survival and success over 3,000 years. That belief literally gives all of the credit for their success to God.

I think because of the whole they killed Christ thing. A reason why jews are not discriminated anymore is because people do not take religion serious anymore a Hollywood jew can insult Jesus and Mary and gentiles would laugh and applaud and think he is cool.

Somewhat that, but I think they had money and power and people hate people like that....and they are a small minority so it's easy to blame and kill them without repercussion.

Somewhat that, but I think they had money and power and people hate people like that....and they are a small minority so it's easy to blame and kill them without repercussion.
Jews have been harassed in both muslim and christian societies----but not in hindu or buddhist
societies-----the answer for the behavior can be
found in the NT and Koran

It was the English who discovered that ... if you borrow money from the Jews ... one need only murder them to skip paying back the loan ... then apologize, invite the Jews back, and start borrowing again ... over and over ...

There's tons of excuses, but it's only about money ... nothing else ... ask the Nazis how their war machine was financed ...
I suspect the money lending may well have had a big part to it. Christians at the time were not allowed to do this. In the UK they deliberately brought in Jews to do it. Some of them made a lot of money but if my memory is correct they were not allowed to pass this on to their children. Obviously if Jews as a block were considered to all be money lenders when Christianity thought that was such an unfair practise it should not be allowed, it creates a situation where they on bloc are considered to try to make money off the poor. For Jews the situation was made worse as they were not allowed to do most jobs. I know when as a child a baby sitter told me about what the Nazis had been up to and I asked why :omg: she said she didn't know but thought it was because they were all money lenders...so then in a world where people are not educated as to reality people blame it all on the deliberate behaviour of all Jews,

I suspect the money lending may well have had a big part to it. Christians at the time were not allowed to do this. In the UK they deliberately brought in Jews to do it. Some of them made a lot of money but if my memory is correct they were not allowed to pass this on to their children. Obviously if Jews as a block were considered to all be money lenders when Christianity thought that was such an unfair practise it should not be allowed, it creates a situation where they on bloc are considered to try to make money off the poor. For Jews the situation was made worse as they were not allowed to do most jobs. I know when as a child a baby sitter told me about what the Nazis had been up to and I asked why :omg: she said she didn't know but thought it was because they were all money lenders...so then in a world where people are not educated as to reality people blame it all on the deliberate behaviour of all Jews,
"... they were all money lenders" is a libel. Pogroms instituted by christians and muslims have been, historically, galvanized by libels.... and counting

Jews have been harassed in both muslim and christian societies----but not in hindu or buddhist
societies-----the answer for the behavior can be
found in the NT and Koran
I don't disagree, but it's rather simplistic. Also jews don't have as much money and power in those countries as they do in the West.

Please tell us why the “ Christian People” have been murdering Jews for over 2000 years. Another stupid Goyim excuse for their actions

Is it because they acted like assholes to anyone who wasn't in their tribe?
Could you at least TRY to hide your utter contempt for Jews? After all, you‘ve been bitching that Jews don’t allow you to say whatever offensive thing comes into your mind, and then you come up with an antisemitic slap like that? And then you complain that Jews aren’t nice to Christians?

Forum List

Back