Why Liberals Support Muslims who stand for everythng they hate?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
  • "I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said ‘We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!’ have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team." --

John Hawkins - Why Liberals Support Muslims Who Hate Everything They Stand For

• "I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said ‘We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!’ have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team." --

They don't. Hawkins is a liar, and so are you if you spew the same nonsense.

They don't. Hawkins is a liar, and so are you if you spew the same nonsense.

Obviouslly you didn't read the whole article...not surprising though.

Some choose to be ignorant thinking 'ignorance tis bliss'. Pathetic.

Progressive liberals LIE start there, they are not who you think they are and the elite look down on the progressive liberal masses like useful cattle.

Why do we Liberals support the First Amendment?

Because we believe in the Constitution.

Why do Conservatives believe all Muslims are terrorists?

upload_2016-6-18_13-41-49.jpeg

View attachment 78595

If one is a 'constitutionalist aka a believer in the constitution you must support the second amendment as well.

Once again we see the usual fallacious argument of "ALL' not all blacks are criminals...not all muslims are terrorists(btw no one has ever claimed either to be true)such an argument is fallacious as well as irrelevant.

This logical fallacy commonly made by liberals when arguing against the actions of people that follow a particular ideology where instead responding appropriately to the argument at hand, you make an erroneous assertion that the argument only applies to a small subset of people. For example

Me: islam is responsible for more religious violence per capita then any other religion.
You: but not all Muslims are terrorists!.

Lest we forget not 'ALL' Germans were nazis but look what happened there.

Last edited:
Liberals support muslims because liberals hate Christians more than they love gays.

Yes...and the chumps do not even consciously know what they are doing...so programmed they cannot think logicaly...only repeat the party line of attacking not only Christians but America itself as in always attack America first....they are all formed by the same cookie cutter aka political correctness.

So, the response to this thread should be "bigot said what?" The OP abandoned his thread.
Your logical response to this thread would be to apologize for your ignorance and promise to try and do better next time.....nothing against you personally....jus saying........fools wil be fools git mah drift boyo?

What ignorance? What have moderate Muslims done to you and why throw all Muslims into the same bucket?

So, the response to this thread should be "bigot said what?" The OP abandoned his thread.
Your logical response to this thread would be to apologize for your ignorance and promise to try and do better next time.....nothing against you personally....jus saying........fools wil be fools git mah drift boyo?

What ignorance? What have moderate Muslims done to you and why throw all Muslims into the same bucket?

There is no such thing as 'moderate islam' or moderate muslims...to think so is to demonstrate your lack of knowledge of islam.

For many, my comments and the following article will be eye-opening to say the least. We have all heard of Christians in name only. Moderate Muslims are Muslims in name only, and they are hated by those who are true to the Qur’an and to their prophet, Muhammad.

'Islam is a totalitarian ideology, cloaked in robes of religion to present itself as honorable to an unsuspecting world.'

'We have heard imams (Muslim clerics) who describe Islam as: “The Religion of Peace.” Islam is in truth a demonically influenced regime of warlords, whose goal is world dominance.'

The Qur’an Proves There Is No Such Thing As Moderate Islam Or Moderate Muslims • Now The End Begins

Last edited:

There is no such thing as 'moderate islam' or moderate muslims...to think so is to demonstrate your lack of knowledge of islam.

For many, my commentes and the following article will be eye-opening to say the least. We have all heard of Christians in name only. Moderate Muslims are Muslims in name only, and they are hated by those who are true to the Qur’an and to their prophet, Muhammad.
Can't please everyone..

For many, my commentes and the following article will be eye-opening to say the least. We have all heard of Christians in name only. Moderate Muslims are Muslims in name only, and they are hated by those who are true to the Qur’an and to their prophet, Muhammad.

Can't please everyone..

Such platitudes of sweetness regarding islam that you and your ilk demonstrate aka the desire to believe islam is a peaceful relgion may be sweet to your soul: but it demonstrates the reluctance of fools to depart from 'the abomination of falsehood and evil'....the true essences of Islam.

Can't please everyone..

Such platitudes of sweetness regarding islam that you and your ilk demonstrate aka the desire to believe islam is a peaceful relgion may be sweet to your soul: but it demonstrates the abomination to fools to depart from falsehood and evil....the true essence of Islam.
I bet you say that to all the infidels..

View attachment 78595

If one is a 'constitutionalist aka a believer in the constitution you must support the second amendment as well.

Once again we see the usual fallacious argument of "ALL' not all blacks are criminals...not all muslims are terrorists(btw no one has ever claimed either to be true)such an argument is fallacious as well as irrelevant.

This logical fallacy commonly made by liberals when arguing against the actions of people that follow a particular ideology where instead responding appropriately to the argument at hand, you make an erroneous assertion that the argument only applies to a small subset of people. For example

Me: islam is responsible for more religious violence per capita then any other religion.
You: but not all Muslims are terrorists!.

Lest we forget not 'ALL' Germans were nazis but look what happened there.
Where's the logical fallacy?

Liberals support muslims because liberals hate Christians more than they love gays.

Yes...and the chumps do not even consciously know what they are doing...so programmed they cannot think logicaly...only repeat the party line of attacking not only Christians but America itself as in always attack America first....they are all formed by the same cookie cutter aka political correctness.
Lazy.

Forum List

Back