Why Liberals Support Muslims who stand for everythng they hate?

I wouldn't say the Regressive Left "supports" Islam. They're just far, far, far more tolerant of it than they are of Christianity.

Why that is, is a fascinating question. Especially in the face of what is happening right now, at this very moment, all around the world.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

The net result of what the liberals/progressives/politically correct zombies are doing is to make muslim terrorism in America not only possible but easy for the muslims to carry out.....it is utter stupidity not to do everything possible to protect the American People.

The president is sworn to protect the American People...you do not do that when you allow illegal immigration, when you allow specifically muslim immigration, when you allow the musims here to go back and forth to the middle east to become radicalized etc.etc. and so on and so forth......so many things that could be done to protect the Ameican People but this administration refuses to take action to protect Americans.
It's you who wants to hand them automatic weapons the minute they step off the boat.

Maybe we should have never invaded Iraq. It's where and why Isis was born.

And don't act like corporations and Republicans don't like importing the cheap labor. They're the ones who say for the economy to grow we need more bodies not less. And they don't want to pay Americans enough to want to have more kids. I'm talking about kids who can grow up to be engineers. Then the GOP wants to ruin public schools.

On so many levels your way doesn't work

What on Earth are you babbling about? Automatic weapons? Public schools? Iraq?

Geeze Louise...
Exactly. On some many levels you are wrong for the middle class or as you call us "takers"

I do? When did I ever call you a "taker"? Are you drunk?
Have you strayed off the GOP reservation?

Of course you'll deny calling the middle class takers.

The majority of us want social security public schools and Medicare when we retire. Of course you call us takers. You just can't win elections admitting it.

"Why Liberals Support Muslims who stand for everythng they hate?"

This is so incredibly stupid and ignorant one hardly knows where to start.

Liberals defend anyone subject to rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate, including Muslims.

And should a Muslim seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law, liberals would appropriately oppose his efforts as an individual, someone not "representative" of all Muslims.

Liberals correctly hold individuals responsible for their actions, not their religion, race, or national origin.

Liberals defend anyone subject to rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate, including Muslims.

And should a Muslim seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law, liberals would appropriately oppose his efforts as an individual, someone not "representative" of all Muslims.

Liberals correctly hold individuals responsible for their actions, not their religion, race, or national origin.
Right! I probably dislike Islam more than I do Christianity but I'll be damned if I side with Pat Robertson when him trump and the GOP try to divide us using religion. We see what they are doing

I wouldn't say the Regressive Left "supports" Islam. They're just far, far, far more tolerant of it than they are of Christianity.

Why that is, is a fascinating question. Especially in the face of what is happening right now, at this very moment, all around the world.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

The net result of what the liberals/progressives/politically correct zombies are doing is to make muslim terrorism in America not only possible but easy for the muslims to carry out.....it is utter stupidity not to do everything possible to protect the American People.

The president is sworn to protect the American People...you do not do that when you allow illegal immigration, when you allow specifically muslim immigration, when you allow the musims here to go back and forth to the middle east to become radicalized etc.etc. and so on and so forth......so many things that could be done to protect the Ameican People but this administration refuses to take action to protect Americans.
It's you who wants to hand them automatic weapons the minute they step off the boat.

Maybe we should have never invaded Iraq. It's where and why Isis was born.

And don't act like corporations and Republicans don't like importing the cheap labor. They're the ones who say for the economy to grow we need more bodies not less. And they don't want to pay Americans enough to want to have more kids. I'm talking about kids who can grow up to be engineers. Then the GOP wants to ruin public schools.

On so many levels your way doesn't work

Who is more responsible for ISIS....Bush or Obama?

Who Is More Responsible for the Rise of ISIS? Bush or Obama?

Why do pseudo-conservatives need to convince other pseudo-conns that all liberals support radical Islamic Terrorism.

Of course it's one of those big lies that sticks to the walls of the Pseudo-con echo chamber.

unless your talking about white privilage though right? then race has everything to do about it, not the individual

Except for members of the GOP

• "I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said ‘We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!’ have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team." --

John Hawkins - Why Liberals Support Muslims Who Hate Everything They Stand For

Why do we Liberals support the First Amendment?

Because we believe in the Constitution.

Why do Conservatives believe all Muslims are terrorists?

View attachment 78595
You don't support the 1st amendment.....

They don't. Hawkins is a liar, and so are you if you spew the same nonsense.
So how did the blame for the shootings change from a Muslim terrorist to " its the GOP's fault"? That is what is being said on all the liberal media.

Remember Dylan Roof...right away the media and the liberals were screaming right wing terrorist! Why did they not claim that he was a sick man and his views did not reflect on all southern white christians...like they have with the muslim shooter?...Oh he is just a sick individual and his actions dont reflect on Islam. What a bunch of white christian hating hypocrites you liberals are...own it.

BTW I am not a Christian

Liberals support muslims because liberals hate Christians more than they love gays.

Wrong.

It's wrong indeed. No democrat yet has released an onslaught on Christian people killing 50. None of them support an ideology that says Christians be thrown down from rooftops. Clearly, they hate gays even more than Christians.

Huh?

Look. I'm a liberal. I strongly disagree with the tenets of Islam. Most liberals do, because otherwise they wouldn't really have liberal values such as the equality of women, non-descrimination of people based on sexual orientation or gender identity, and secular humanist values such as the separation of church and state.

At the same time I respect the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, specifically the right to religion.

So, although I disagree with Islam, I don't think Muslims should be descriminated against because of freedom of religion. That doesn't mean I support Islam; it means I support the Constitution of the United States.
Why didn't you support the 1st amendment for the Waco pedophile cult then?

You support what is permissible by society at the time, not the Constitution.

Liberals support muslims because liberals hate Christians more than they love gays.

Wrong.

It's wrong indeed. No democrat yet has released an onslaught on Christian people killing 50. None of them support an ideology that says Christians be thrown down from rooftops. Clearly, they hate gays even more than Christians.

Huh?

Look. I'm a liberal. I strongly disagree with the tenets of Islam. Most liberals do, because otherwise they wouldn't really have liberal values such as the equality of women, non-descrimination of people based on sexual orientation or gender identity, and secular humanist values such as the separation of church and state.

At the same time I respect the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, specifically the right to religion.

So, although I disagree with Islam, I don't think Muslims should be descriminated against because of freedom of religion. That doesn't mean I support Islam; it means I support the Constitution of the United States.
What about separation of church and state.
Which means every Government entity should outlaw shariah law.
Which means no school should have prayer rooms, or feet washing sinks.
Which means our air isn't polluted with their call to prayer.
You keep outlawing Christians rights to be Christians in public, now it's time to do the same to Muslims.

• "I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said ‘We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!’ have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team." --

John Hawkins - Why Liberals Support Muslims Who Hate Everything They Stand For
Don't support Muslims at all....I DO support the 1st Amendment. Don't you?

Actually, there are some Muslims I support. There are also some Christians I support, some Sikhs I support, some Wiccans I support, some Buddhists I support, even a Satanist or two I support. I don't support their religion or agree with their beliefs, but I love them and support their individual right to practice their religion.

It boils down to stop demonizing entire religions for the actions of individual followers. It's like hating Elvis because a bunch of his fans are nucking futs.
The vast majority of Muslims are closer to ISIS in their beliefs than to western democratic principles, but I bet you support many of those Muslims too....

Why do people act as if every time a jihadist kills an innocent person it's the first time it's happened? These throwbacks have been doing this for centuries. They have been killing bombing hijacking kidnapping slicing heads off as long as I've been alive. Some were lone ranger nut job hateful throwbacks and some were hater jihadist that want the whole earth rid of any other religion but their own.

This will continue until we get as nasty as they are. We must stop fighting each other and start fighting them or many many more innocent Americans and others will die. Next time it could be a school or a grocery store. It may happen in Disney Land or some crowded beach in California. The next time the victims may be children or shoppers and the weapon could be something other than a gun. Knock off the non sense.

This didn't happen because of our gun laws or because it was a gay bar this happened because there is a war being conducted against us by 12th century throwback Muslim haters that want us and our children dead. We had better get in the fight or we will lose many innocent people that are just out for a good time.

Gay straight or Bi or whatever we had better get together and win this, then we can go ahead and resume our battle of ideas with each other peacefully like we have for decades.

Wrong.

Huh?

Why didn't you support the 1st amendment for the Waco pedophile cult then?

You support what is permissible by society at the time, not the Constitution.

First off, unless you can read my mind please refrain from attempting to state my position on anything I haven't made explicitly clear.

Secondly, those people's beliefs were protected; it was their actions which were not. The FBI didn't raid the compound because of their beliefs.

David Koresh was an individual who lied and manipulated people into following his cult. He was a criminal and not the Second Coming. His followers were credulous, gullible, and extremist right-wing anti-government Christians.

Wrong.

Huh?

What about separation of church and state.
Which means every Government entity should outlaw shariah law.
Which means no school should have prayer rooms, or feet washing sinks.
Which means our air isn't polluted with their call to prayer.
You keep outlawing Christians rights to be Christians in public, now it's time to do the same to Muslims.

Sharia law is already unconstitutional. Do you want to add an amendment to the Constitution which repeats the First Amendment but just specificly for Sharia Law? Will that make you feel better? Seems a little redundant but good luck with that.

Are there public schools with prayer rooms and feet-washing sinks meant specifically for Islamic children? Or is that something you read on a rightwing blog?

I hear church bells coming from the nearby churches. I don't like it and I think it's a disturbance of the peace. So let's do it: no Islamic calls to prayer and no church bells.

Which rights of Christians have been outlawed? Please be specific.

Why do people act as if every time a jihadist kills an innocent person it's the first time it's happened? These throwbacks have been doing this for centuries. They have been killing bombing hijacking kidnapping slicing heads off as long as I've been alive. Some were lone ranger nut job hateful throwbacks and some were hater jihadist that want the whole earth rid of any other religion but their own.

This will continue until we get as nasty as they are. We must stop fighting each other and start fighting them or many many more innocent Americans and others will die. Next time it could be a school or a grocery store. It may happen in Disney Land or some crowded beach in California. The next time the victims may be children or shoppers and the weapon could be something other than a gun. Knock off the non sense.

This didn't happen because of our gun laws or because it was a gay bar this happened because there is a war being conducted against us by 12th century throwback Muslim haters that want us and our children dead. We had better get in the fight or we will lose many innocent people that are just out for a good time.

Gay straight or Bi or whatever we had better get together and win this, then we can go ahead and resume our battle of ideas with each other peacefully like we have for decades.

When would the war against Islam end? With the final solution?

To answer the question posed in the OP, here is one good theory:

2_zpsaqipexhy.gif~original

To answer the question posed in the OP, here is one good theory:

2_zpsaqipexhy.gif~original

What this quote gets wrong is that it assumes that progressives are against the Islamic theocratic regimes and wars of aggression as an active ideology. What it doesn't understand is that progressives are for not interfering with the internal politics of sovereign nations more than it is against these Islamic theocracies. Democracy works for the West. It doesn't seem to be working in the Middle East and Africa - at least not consistently. And even when democracy is implemented, invariably these countries elect theocrats.

These cultures haven't had the enlightenment that the West has had. Until they do, if they do, a foreign power implementing democracy doesn't work. Yeah, it sucks. I want all people to be free but the adherents of Islam don't seem to want to be free or define freedom differently.

I do not support neo-conservative foreign policy, and I don't support Islam or theocratic government. But I do not ally myself with Islam or the theocracies to be against neo-conservatism. I am simply against all of it, but will allow human nature to work it's course: either Islamic theocracies evolve or fail or succeed. It isn't the West's business and it can't be the West's business.

Forum List

Back