Why Liberals Support Muslims who stand for everythng they hate?

Well, being a liberal in the first place means you're irrational and slightly ill in the brain. That aside, they hate white Christians more than Muslims so Muslims and their attrocities get a pass.
I have a very nice Muslim family living next door to me. On the other side I have a pat Robertson God hates fags Christian. You're God damn right I hate the Christians more. You Christians are very hateable.

The only thing I hate worse is radical Islam. My Muslim neighbors agree with me.

Do you see the difference? You hate the nice Muslim and don't condemn Pat Robertson.

You can find nice and likeable people in any ideology......aka black muslims, communism, fascism, and I am sure that even in Nazism you would have found people like your very nice neighbor.....how is any of that relevant?

The simple truth: it is not relevant...when confronted with a dangerous ideology or religion you should do a 'threat assessment'....and that is where obama and the liberals and even many pc republicans have failed........they have not done a good or proper threat assessment of Islam much less muslims living in America.

To understand Islam to begin with you should study a little history of Islam...you do not even have to read that much to see the danger posed by that religion. It is not a tolerant religion to begin with(those so called muslims who are tolerant...simply are not that religious,,,the more religious a muslim is the greater the threat he is.

I will start with practical aspect of Islam to prove Islam is incompatible with the norm and values of the liberal democracy a
Christianity had the same violent history. I've seen enough on the history channel to know Christianity was crammed down out throats until it was just accepted.

I think/believe/hope Muslims will assimilate into America. I hope we don't have a problem with them like we do with African Americans. Although those are two different things. At least they are now. Poor Blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. So a small % of them become violent. But radical Christianity can make cons shoot up abortion clinics or Gabby Gifford.

So we have to worry about a small % of Muslims who might be radicalized. We need to make sure we don't let radicals in. But then their kids might be radicalized. Depends on how America treats them but they do need to assimilate better. If we see first generation Muslims are becoming radicalized we will go after them with a fury.

There's this pro isis Muslim trying to push free speech limits and they charged him.

I would stop immigration from Islam countries too but corporations would never allow it unfortunately. They want more workers and more consumers and no one else wants to come here anymore.

I say turn to china. They have millions of men who can't find wives.

First of all I do not think you know much about Christianity or Islam and you certainly will learn little about Christianity from the History Channel.....if you really want to learn something....turn off the T.V. go to the Library and get a book on The History of Islam or Christianity and compare the two...actually you do not even have to go to the library...there is much online about the history of the two very different religions.

I am loathe to address many of your comments...so discombobulated and incoherent. And you end it by the China nonsense....quite pathetic.
If you don't know what I know about Christianity then maybe it's you who needs to educate yourself. What is this library book you treat as the gospil on the history of Christianity? Do you even hear yourself?

• "I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said ‘We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!’ have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team." --

John Hawkins - Why Liberals Support Muslims Who Hate Everything They Stand For

They don't. Hawkins is a liar, and so are you if you spew the same nonsense.

Really? than why do Liberals love to marginalize and mock Christians when they would never be caught telling a Muslim Joke? They pretty much would like to do everything to make Muslims more comfortable while they look constantly for things to take away from Christians. Its all part of the same mindset. Maybe they view Muslims as victims of Christians or something and they feel the need to make up for it.

Well, being a liberal in the first place means you're irrational and slightly ill in the brain. That aside, they hate white Christians more than Muslims so Muslims and their attrocities get a pass.
I have a very nice Muslim family living next door to me. On the other side I have a pat Robertson God hates fags Christian. You're God damn right I hate the Christians more. You Christians are very hateable.

The only thing I hate worse is radical Islam. My Muslim neighbors agree with me.

Do you see the difference? You hate the nice Muslim and don't condemn Pat Robertson.

You can find nice and likeable people in any ideology......aka black muslims, communism, fascism, and I am sure that even in Nazism you would have found people like your very nice neighbor.....how is any of that relevant?

The simple truth: it is not relevant...when confronted with a dangerous ideology or religion you should do a 'threat assessment'....and that is where obama and the liberals and even many pc republicans have failed........they have not done a good or proper threat assessment of Islam much less muslims living in America.

To understand Islam to begin with you should study a little history of Islam...you do not even have to read that much to see the danger posed by that religion. It is not a tolerant religion to begin with(those so called muslims who are tolerant...simply are not that religious,,,the more religious a muslim is the greater the threat he is.

I will start with practical aspect of Islam to prove Islam is incompatible with the norm and values of the liberal democracy a
Christianity had the same violent history. I've seen enough on the history channel to know Christianity was crammed down out throats until it was just accepted.

I think/believe/hope Muslims will assimilate into America. I hope we don't have a problem with them like we do with African Americans. Although those are two different things. At least they are now. Poor Blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens. So a small % of them become violent. But radical Christianity can make cons shoot up abortion clinics or Gabby Gifford.

So we have to worry about a small % of Muslims who might be radicalized. We need to make sure we don't let radicals in. But then their kids might be radicalized. Depends on how America treats them but they do need to assimilate better. If we see first generation Muslims are becoming radicalized we will go after them with a fury.

There's this pro isis Muslim trying to push free speech limits and they charged him.

I would stop immigration from Islam countries too but corporations would never allow it unfortunately. They want more workers and more consumers and no one else wants to come here anymore.

Go ahead and whitewash your horrible past. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

So just the same way they got you Catholics and Protestants to kill each other, they'll get you Christians to kill Muslims and they'll get Muslims to kill us.

Same old shit

So many Christian Leaders openly opposed that violence and you don't see that from muslim leaders. Sure your get a programmed statement but they are not going out there in force trying to make a change. Well probably because they would be killed if they did

• "I also now realize, with brutal clarity, that in the progressive hierarchy of identity groups, Muslims are above gays. Every pundit and politician -- and that includes President Obama and Hillary Clinton and half the talking heads on TV -- who today have said ‘We don't know what the shooter's motivation could possibly be!’ have revealed to me their true priorities: appeasing Muslims is more important than defending the lives of gay people. Every progressive who runs interference for Islamic murderers is complicit in those murders, and I can no longer be a part of that team." --

Really? than why do Liberals love to marginalize and mock Christians when they would never be caught telling a Muslim Joke? They pretty much would like to do everything to make Muslims more comfortable while they look constantly for things to take away from Christians. Its all part of the same mindset. Maybe they view Muslims as victims of Christians or something and they feel the need to make up for it.
Why would America fuck with Iraq and not North Korea? Christians are harmless. Yes it's true we don't want to sinle out Muslims and pick on them. We mock all your man made religions.

If the view Muslims as victims of christians they are wrong.

The Muslims are victims of US Likudnicks, warmongers and interventionists. Those who want to impose warhawk law upon the Muslims.

Why would America fuck with Iraq and not North Korea? Christians are harmless. Yes it's true we don't want to sinle out Muslims and pick on them. We mock all your man made religions.

We did fuck with North Korea, that was that little thng called the Korean War. But i guess we dont want to go to war with China as well, that wouldnt end so good

M

Go ahead and whitewash your horrible past. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

So just the same way they got you Catholics and Protestants to kill each other, they'll get you Christians to kill Muslims and they'll get Muslims to kill us.

Same old shit

So many Christian Leaders openly opposed that violence and you don't see that from muslim leaders. Sure your get a programmed statement but they are not going out there in force trying to make a change. Well probably because they would be killed if they did
Most of them are just living their lives.

We can talk about young arsb American mens bad attitudes. Their parents need to do a better job raising those aggressive guys. Just like us Greeks hold on to our heritage but we aren't at war with Greece and even if we were I wouldn't side with Greece.

We have to see how this plays out. If I could decide I would never take an Arab family with young boys. Little terrorists. And even their women can be radicalized.

We already have a lot of Muslims we need to contain the situation

No you dont, Libs only make fun of Christians, they are afraid of Muslims

The Muslims are victims of US Likudnicks, warmongers and interventionists. Those who want to impose warhawk law upon the Muslims.

The above is the kind of ignorant rhetoric one hears from some dupe of islamic propaganda...jew hatred combined with a claim of victimhood...aka America is to blame....now this moron is probably not even a muslim....just some liberal loser who has been exposed to the muslim propaganda and tries to use that as a scapegoat for his personal failures....aka a good profile of a wannabe terrorist.

Liberals are raised on half truths, cliches and lies. They probably don't understand why they hate their own Country either.They feel affinity for the jihad monsters who hate the United States and they cheer when corporations decide to relocate to countries where women are suppressed and homosexuals are executed because they think freakazoids should be able to use the ladies room. They claim their free speech right to burn the Flag in the street but they restrict free speech on campus. They respect the Muslem right to preach hatred against America but they hate Christians for preaching respect for their Country. Liberals claim that conservatives are anti-science for not believing a theory promoted by an angry politician with no background in science but they claim that men who hack body parts off also change their DNA

The above is the kind of ignorant rhetoric one hears from some dupe of islamic propaganda...jew hatred combined with a claim of victimhood...aka America is to blame....now this moron is probably not even a muslim....just some liberal loser who has been exposed to the muslim propaganda and tries to use that as a scapegoat for his personal failures....aka a good profile of a wannabe terrorist.

Isn't it a historical fact that one Harry S Truman removed 1.3 Million Muslims from Palestine in order to help himself and the Zionists?

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

M

Same old shit

We can talk about young arsb American mens bad attitudes. Their parents need to do a better job raising those aggressive guys. Just like us Greeks hold on to our heritage but we aren't at war with Greece and even if we were I wouldn't side with Greece.

We have to see how this plays out. If I could decide I would never take an Arab family with young boys. Little terrorists. And even their women can be radicalized.

No you dont, Libs only make fun of Christians, they are afraid of Muslims

Much truth to that....aka how the airports let muslims through with very little scrutiny because they fear muslim lawsuits and the institutionaized political correctness that is always there to punish you if you insult a muslim or disrespect them in some way...the same way with another miniority that causes a lot of trouble.

M

Same old shit

Good common sense...something we see way too little of on here and in Washington...in fact some of these liberal dumbasses on here are smarter than obama.

Their tolerance for Muslims offsets their intolerance for Christians...plus there is no risk in hating on Christians.:thup:

Don't support Muslims at all....I DO support the 1st Amendment. Don't you?

Actually, there are some Muslims I support. There are also some Christians I support, some Sikhs I support, some Wiccans I support, some Buddhists I support, even a Satanist or two I support. I don't support their religion or agree with their beliefs, but I love them and support their individual right to practice their religion.

It boils down to stop demonizing entire religions for the actions of individual followers. It's like hating Elvis because a bunch of his fans are nucking futs.

You probablly would have said the same thing about Nazism aka we cannot demonize nazism because a few nazis like to kill jews etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

You essentially are sterotyping...aka....claiming all ideologies and religions are worthy of support.

Muslim Opinion Polls

You need to listen to Bill Maher>>>>Bill Maher: There’s a False Equivalence Between Muslim and Christian-Inspired Terrorist Attacks

No, that's the exact opposite of what I'm saying. All ideologies and religions are equally worthy of ridicule. Here, I'll give you an example:

All religions are equally deserving of ridicule, their followers equally deserving of the right to follow their ridiculous religions.

Meant to say Mohammed.

May Jesus fuck Mohammed in the ass, who is blowing the Lingam of Shiva who is eating out Kali Ma while playing canasta with Mbaba Mwana Waresa.

Liberals support muslims because liberals hate Christians more than they love gays.

Wrong.

It's wrong indeed. No democrat yet has released an onslaught on Christian people killing 50. None of them support an ideology that says Christians be thrown down from rooftops. Clearly, they hate gays even more than Christians.

Huh?

Look. I'm a liberal. I strongly disagree with the tenets of Islam. Most liberals do, because otherwise they wouldn't really have liberal values such as the equality of women, non-descrimination of people based on sexual orientation or gender identity, and secular humanist values such as the separation of church and state.

At the same time I respect the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, specifically the right to religion.

So, although I disagree with Islam, I don't think Muslims should be descriminated against because of freedom of religion. That doesn't mean I support Islam; it means I support the Constitution of the United States.

Why do they want to make the west, the middle east then?

0/10.

Liberals support muslims because liberals hate Christians more than they love gays.

Wrong.

It's wrong indeed. No democrat yet has released an onslaught on Christian people killing 50. None of them support an ideology that says Christians be thrown down from rooftops. Clearly, they hate gays even more than Christians.

Huh?

Look. I'm a liberal. I strongly disagree with the tenets of Islam. Most liberals do, because otherwise they wouldn't really have liberal values such as the equality of women, non-descrimination of people based on sexual orientation or gender identity, and secular humanist values such as the separation of church and state.

At the same time I respect the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, specifically the right to religion.

So, although I disagree with Islam, I don't think Muslims should be descriminated against because of freedom of religion. That doesn't mean I support Islam; it means I support the Constitution of the United States.

Do you also support the second amendment?....i mean if you support the constitution? jus sayin ya know................irregardless.....................what if there was a religion that stated it's primary function was to kill Americans....do you think such a religion should be protected or outlawed?

In other woids....are you claiming anyone can claim their religion should be respected juz because of the first amendment no matter what their behavior or ideology happens to be? Git mah drift boyo?

There was a time......when Americans were very pragmatic. Whut Happened? Obviously political correctness.

I support all of the Constitution including the 2nd. I would support an amendment to the 2nd but not to ban guns.

How does one outlaw a religion? Anytime in history such a thing has been attempted it has failed. Religious belief must be protected whether Islam or Christianity. To erode the freedom of religion for Muslims is to erode the freedom of religion of Christians. A religion can not be held responsible for the behavior of its adherents otherwise we would have to outlaw Christianity for abortion clinic bombings and murders, the Oklahoma City bombing, slavery, the Inquisition and the genocide of native peoples during the colonial era.

Liberals are raised on half truths, cliches and lies. They probably don't understand why they hate their own Country either.They feel affinity for the jihad monsters who hate the United States and they cheer when corporations decide to relocate to countries where women are suppressed and homosexuals are executed because they think freakazoids should be able to use the ladies room. They claim their free speech right to burn the Flag in the street but they restrict free speech on campus. They respect the Muslem right to preach hatred against America but they hate Christians for preaching respect for their Country. Liberals claim that conservatives are anti-science for not believing a theory promoted by an angry politician with no background in science but they claim that men who hack body parts off also change their DNA

To be fair, you are really calling out the modern progressive authoritarian Statist. We have seen quite a few classic Liberals of a progressive bent start to back away from the worst of the current crop.

Your modern small "l" libertarian is closer to a classic Liberal than your current crop of government flunkies, college age "special snowflakes, and tribal hacks.

Forum List

Back