Why many conservatives find education dangerous

SassyIrishLass
...the Dems cities are like African shitholes--poor education and HIGH crime rates----and they want us to listen to THEM!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious dumb ass Dems start threads like this when their Dem run school systems are giant failures in spite of sky high school taxes and spending $20k a year on each student. :auiqs.jpg:
Conservatives do not run the school systems because you have to be educated to do so.
why do you leftists hate school choice and vouchers and private schools?
Where did I say that I did?
well since you think liberal's run the school system you implied that since they don't run private schools
Who is more likely to get into education. Liberals or Conservatives.?
whose teaching in these private schools? It sure in hell are not leftists
People I have known teaching in private schools have been leftists.

The core of American Liberalism are dumbass uneducated welfare queen inner city shitheads.

Liberals in America are all very ignorant of Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and they sure as hell don't know a damn thing thing about the Constitution. On top of that the idiots teach racial hatred.
This is so stupid and untrue. You are just filled with hate.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is true. For instance, how can anybody that has a knowledge of Economics think that more taxation will make a country more prosperous? Or Biology and think that there are more than two genders? Or Ethics and that the end justifies the means when stealing an election?

Liberals are dumb mutherfvers. They never get get anything right.

The core voting block for the Democrats is the dumbass inner city welfare Negroes.

The Democrats are a coalition of all the scum in this country: It is a party made up of all the despicable assholes in the country.

Blacks that vote their race and welfare check.

Environmental Wackos

Anti Gun Nuts

Feminazis

Queers

Illegals

Welfare Queens

Greedy Union Bosses.

ANTIFA and BLM Terrorists.

Confused College kids and their bat shit crazy Marxists professors.

Liberals represent nearly everything that's wrong with this country. They represent and support - whole-heartedly - authoritarian control (tyrannical government) of pretty much everything.

Behind every awful policy that involves meddling in the lives of others and control over the lives of others is a Libtard. They are the bane of anybody who wants to be free.

Liberals represent nearly everything that's wrong with this country. They represent and support - whole-heartedly - authoritarian control (tyrannical government) of pretty much everything.

Behind every awful policy that involves meddling in the lives of others and control over the lives of others is a Libtard. They are the bane of anybody who wants to be free.

How exactly are you NOT free?

My kids have long been out of school and so have't paid much attention to educational topics. One that I did get into was common core math. I thought it was a good thing to teach kids the concepts while conservatives only wished to take them to the level of what you can get out of a calculator costing less than four bucks.

These days it's about critical race theory. Hasn't aroused my interest but it has brought back memories of third grade back in 1962-63, when each week for a while we had a film of "How (fill-in-the-blank) Help Made America Great". Whether it was Negros, Jews, Italians, Irish, etc. that filled in the blank, those old movies sure were a relief from listening to the teacher.

1625928815548.png

My kids have long been out of school and so have't paid much attention to educational topics. One that I did get into was common core math. I thought it was a good thing to teach kids the concepts while conservatives only wished to take them to the level of what you can get out of a calculator costing less than four bucks.
Perfect example. Common core was a boogeyman for a decade cuz righties didn’t understand it right away and assumed therefore it was the devils work.

The only thing citygator knows about the world is that he is on team democrat.

He was certainly never called smart when he was a kid, so isn't it so nice that all he has to do is join team Dem and voila!
Everything you typed was incorrect. I’ll never claim the Dems have it all together. That’s for sure. They are more productive than destructive though.

I’m smart enough to know you can’t win a debate with ad hominem attacks.

citygator Since when do conservatives not want education? Conservatives want people to learn about the country in every aspect and leftists want people to learn only one-sided history and theories. The leftist are the ones that don't want the education. The left to start at once that want to censor things and destroy history.
I think you messed up your argument. You’re apparently a liberal and don’t know it. The movement to teach how America has grown up through racial tension and with underpinning of racism does teach a full history. Teaching only a stream of patriotic unified growth of a prosperous nation is the censoring.

Not idolizing bad ideas like southern cessation and setting a reminder of blacks place in the south with celebratory statues is not censoring and destroying history if that’s what you are referring to.

Half the democrats on the forum are so angry and incoherent and truly ignorant that they can't even argue a political point without using the word "Trump". They spent their primary education learning how to put a condom on a banana and secondary education (if any) majoring in drug abuse. Meanwhile they lecture us about education.
I’ll be your huckleberry. My OP nor the linked article in the OP mentioned the former guy once. Your simplistic insult adds zero value nor anything to the discussion.

Perfect example. Common core was a boogeyman for a decade cuz righties didn’t understand it right away and assumed therefore it was the devils work.
Watching the endless yelling and screaming is proof of the flaws in the education system. Everything cost twice as much and more. Watching TV channels is eerie. All the food inventors are white and the people telling us about it are mostly women and minorities. Military programs are a diversity agenda to the max. The videos will always show the women and minorities in the forefront. Mocking the men who died in the past. The Space program is extreme feminism palooza. They are going t have a small space station around the moon because the omen will not like small confinements to land on the moon. Tuning on the NASA channel is like a permanent time of the month.

A quick short read that nails it. Conservatives think education is brainwashing when in fact education gives one the tools to freely reject poorly supported arguments and bad logic.

There is no mystery why conservatives find education dangerous. A 2015 Pew Research Center study quantified that the better educated one is, the more likely one is to hold liberal beliefs. But I’d argue, contrary to what conservatives seem to feel, that’s not because of bullying professors shouting left-wing dogma. Rather, it’s because once you learn how to think, you’re less susceptible to thin reasoning and easy answers. And increasingly, that’s all conservatism’s got.

God you're stupid. I hope no one wasted tuition on you

The initial post indicates a lack of intelligence as if it was written by a 5th grader ....."why don't conservatives (fill in the blanks)". It's a cheap shot typical of the under-educated left these days.
You’re calling the OP lacking intelligence and then you post “in quotes” a phrase not even in the OP nor is it in the link?!? Come on dude. If you have to lie youve already lost the argument.

I have the intelligence to know ad hominem attacks don’t win arguments and you offered nothing but that. Next.

Ad hominem attack minefield in here. Welcome to the club of people incapable of debate so they stoop to name calling. Oh… I was on an academic scholarship. You?

Ad hominem attack minefield in here. Welcome to the club of people incapable of debate so they stoop to name calling. Oh… I was on an academic scholarship. You?

Your OP is a lie. Conservatives don't think that "education" is biased, they think leftist educatORS are you stupid fuck.

And with that OP you're whining about ad hominem? Fuck the shit out of you, lying racist bitch

Education is one thing.

Indoctrination is another.

Indoctrination is alarming, that's why it is considered dangerous
The overly simplistic characterization of a complex issue that you just offered is exactly the point of the article and my post. To believe a broad education system that is decentralized into local control as an indoctrination process is absurd. Utterly absurd.

Forum List

Back