🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why must everything always be about white people?

Yeah and you are too rabble rabble..I'm racist against my own people because that makes sense rabble
With the slightest bit on insight and objectivity you could well be what they call racist. I understand the criteria and why it is not so. Many are just intimidated by politically correctness to to articulate it.

I cannot say if this is the case with you, but by any measure, either domestically or internationally, blacks are failure across-the-board.

It is perhaps to widest known "secret" in the modern world.

Yeah and you are too rabble rabble..I'm racist against my own people because that makes sense rabble
With the slightest bit on insight and objectivity you could well be what they call racist. I understand the criteria and why it is not so. Many are just intimidated by politically correctness to to articulate it.

I cannot say if this is the case with you, but by any measure, either domestically or internationally, blacks are failure across-the-board.

While your sheer assertion is persuasive I'd have to politely disagree and inform you to go copulate with your own posterior

While your sheer assertion is persuasive I'd have to politely disagree and inform you to go copulate with your own posterior
So your persuasive argument is that blacks the world over are at the bottom of every totem pole because I do not "copulate with your own posterior"?

I suppose the politically correct argument has run short. In other words, "you can't say that" as regards black failure.

Go ahead and post one single positive stat that American negroes , as a whole, rank above white Americans as a whole.

So your persuasive argument is that blacks the world over are at the bottom of every totem pole because I do not "copulate with your own posterior"?

If that is what you got out of it then we can just end it here. No need to further discuss with someone sooo off the mark

I suppose the politically correct argument has run short. In other words, "you can't say that" as regards black failure.

Of course negative things are a failure...positives are successes. Thats why everytime you talk about blacks its only in the Negative.

Go ahead and post one single positive stat that American negroes , as a whole, rank above white Americans as a whole.
Why only white Americans? Hispanics, Eskimos, Pacific Islanders, Armenians, Ostrogoths... take our pick.

Basketball!

Oh wait.....white people invented that.

Liberals Need to Stop Writing Off Non–College Educated Workers — Before the White Working Class Writes Off Liberals.....here we go again, pleading to whites for their approval. All working class in this country need the attention of politicians, not just white people.
And chances are, if your a white male, struggling in any type of area in your life.....liberals are going to be blamed, so please don't waste your time with this group. They're marginalized, shrinking in numbers and soon will be the MINORITY, SO FUCK EM'
Democrats have done more to advance the legacy of white working people than any party before or after them. Liberals have more than paid their dues to white america!!
you are getting to be as annoying as your good white buddy senior chief pollock....he dont care for blacks, you dont care for whites.....how do you 2 get along?...
Listen, I hate white conservatives, I loath a group so hell fire bent on taking back a fuckin country that they themselves are responsible for fuckin up. Minorities didn't sign NAFTA, minorities aren't rallying behind the New Hitler, Trump, minorities aren't out here making life miserable for muslims, who turn on us, its white people!!

Liberals Need to Stop Writing Off Non–College Educated Workers — Before the White Working Class Writes Off Liberals.....here we go again, pleading to whites for their approval. All working class in this country need the attention of politicians, not just white people.
And chances are, if your a white male, struggling in any type of area in your life.....liberals are going to be blamed, so please don't waste your time with this group. They're marginalized, shrinking in numbers and soon will be the MINORITY, SO FUCK EM'
Democrats have done more to advance the legacy of white working people than any party before or after them. Liberals have more than paid their dues to white america!!
Lol, blacks will always be in the minority as long as you kill each other at the rate you are doing. Also abortions, in NEW York more black babies are aborted than are born. I hate to say it, but if you represent all of blacks keep up the good work!
Deflect much?

Quit hating cuz.
How is it hate pointing out facts? This country should be so over white america!!
America is a nation beside itself. We worship and revere Abraham Lincoln. We built monuments to him, print his likeness on our currency, regale to every school child his marvelous deeds.

But when he gives the sage advice, "Don't be stupid! You gotta ship these n*ggers back!" We just ignore him.

Insane!

Blacks are failures.....take us out of sports, the entertainment industry, the fashion industry, out the bedrooms of white women and see how fast this country slides off the planet....LOLOLOLO

Basketball!

Oh wait.....white people invented that.
Everything you fuck heads invented....BLACKS PERFECTED...STARTING WITH THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE NIGGA IN IT.....IT NOT ONLY MAKE PREVIOUS WHITE MEN LOOK LIKE SMALL TIME PLAYERS, HE'S GOOD LOOKIN AS HELL!!

???

you are getting to be as annoying as your good white buddy senior chief pollock....he dont care for blacks, you dont care for whites.....how do you 2 get along?...
Listen, I hate white conservatives, I loath a group so hell fire bent on taking back a fuckin country that they themselves are responsible for fuckin up. Minorities didn't sign NAFTA, minorities aren't rallying behind the New Hitler, Trump, minorities aren't out here making life miserable for muslims, who turn on us, its white people!!
so liberals have got nothing to do with any of our problems?....is that what you are saying?....many liberals did not back NAFTA?...and i can point to you LOTS of blacks and Mexicans here in California who dont give a rats ass for muslims......a few of them seen them up close and personal....take your head out of your ass,you might see whats really going on....

Racist fucking scumbag.

Forum List

Back