🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why must everything always be about white people?

White people are living rent free in Tigerred's mind.

They are also under his bed..... Boo!!'

Liberals Need to Stop Writing Off Non–College Educated Workers — Before the White Working Class Writes Off Liberals.....here we go again, pleading to whites for their approval. All working class in this country need the attention of politicians, not just white people.
And chances are, if your a white male, struggling in any type of area in your life.....liberals are going to be blamed, so please don't waste your time with this group. They're marginalized, shrinking in numbers and soon will be the MINORITY, SO FUCK EM'
Democrats have done more to advance the legacy of white working people than any party before or after them. Liberals have more than paid their dues to white america!!
Really, what planet do you live on, again, so we can compare notes? Liberal Democrats put so much emphasis on pandering and political fellatio they do, they disgust me with their cloyingly obvious self serving maneuvering. So fuck em'...nice sentiment. What does it mean?

The OP is a racist.

Liberals Need to Stop Writing Off Non–College Educated Workers — Before the White Working Class Writes Off Liberals.....here we go again, pleading to whites for their approval. All working class in this country need the attention of politicians, not just white people.
And chances are, if your a white male, struggling in any type of area in your life.....liberals are going to be blamed, so please don't waste your time with this group. They're marginalized, shrinking in numbers and soon will be the MINORITY, SO FUCK EM'
Democrats have done more to advance the legacy of white working people than any party before or after them. Liberals have more than paid their dues to white america!!
Really, what planet do you live on, again, so we can compare notes? Liberal Democrats put so much emphasis on pandering and political fellatio they do, they disgust me with their cloyingly obvious self serving maneuvering. So fuck em'...nice sentiment. What does it mean?
What does it mean? It means this is not a black white thing....the working class in this country is a US thing. Not just about white men, who can't find the comfy secure jobs anymore. Everybody in this country is struggling, not just white people. When you were the back bone of this nation, the water barriers, remember that burden you whined about for decades....existed because you kept minorities off the playing field, you did the exclusion, the non promotions, the denials....so paying to keep them in poverty, ie welfare was a choice you made, not us!!

Yeah and you are too rabble rabble..I'm racist against my own people because that makes sense rabble
With the slightest bit on insight and objectivity you could well be what they call racist. I understand the criteria and why it is not so. Many are just intimidated by politically correctness to to articulate it.

I cannot say if this is the case with you, but by any measure, either domestically or internationally, blacks are failure across-the-board.

It is perhaps to widest known "secret" in the modern world.

While your sheer assertion is persuasive I'd have to politely disagree and inform you to go copulate with your own posterior

Go ahead and post one single positive stat that American negroes , as a whole, rank above white Americans as a whole.
Basketball!

Oh wait.....white people invented that.
Everything you fuck heads invented....BLACKS PERFECTED...STARTING WITH THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE NIGGA IN IT.....IT NOT ONLY MAKE PREVIOUS WHITE MEN LOOK LIKE SMALL TIME PLAYERS, HE'S GOOD LOOKIN AS HELL!!
Obama in the White House is like a big, black fly in a bowl of milk. It doesn't belong there, ruins one's appetite, and soils the milk so the whole thing must be washed down the drain. It's called the White House for a reason.

If I write "so fuck em'" about Muslims, or gays or Mormons, people would get a little tee'd off. But if you don't fit in the mold of Dem Liberal lemming group think, it's ...acceptable to hate and make pejorative comments. Double standards, liberals are neurotic and confused and want to fix things. We used to have apartheid or segregation. What do we get now? Affirmative action laws, Jim crow laws in reverse. Poor black communities aren't getting better, blacks aren't lifting themselves up by the bootstraps (unlike immigrants recently) and that old bugaboo, "WHITE RACISM" is always the blame. The fault lay not in the stars, but ourselves. The fault lies in the poor black communities that are stuck in that vicious cycle and perennially blame whites for their own faults. Let's get real here.

Last edited:
My answer to the question is an assumption that the writer of the article sees the non-white working class as not in play in terms of politics. His unspoken point being that regardless of the situation they will remain loyal to liberals. Many of us conservatives hold the belief that liberals are able to get away with taking non-whites for granted.

What does it mean? It means this is not a black white thing....the working class in this country is a US thing. Not just about white men, who can't find the comfy secure jobs anymore. Everybody in this country is struggling, not just white people. When you were the back bone of this nation, the water barriers, remember that burden you whined about for decades....existed because you kept minorities off the playing field, you did the exclusion, the non promotions, the denials....so paying to keep them in poverty, ie welfare was a choice you made, not us!!
I am not exactly wealthy, I don't live in a gated upper class community, just the opposite. I am seeing a rather disturbing picture of America emerging. One where wealthy white liberals decry racism and then retire to secluded segregated communities. Just like their rich white republican neighbors next door. I don't have that luxury, and it's sad there is such a disconnect here. Newark NJ. Mostly black and poor, the high crime and (black on black) murder rate is astounding. That isn't the fault of white cops or Caucasians in general, there is an overriding issue of the poor black communities disconnect from American culture... That is just one example.

I am struggling with constipation,,, that turns to diarrhea...Oh the itching and burning...!!

With the slightest bit on insight and objectivity you could well be what they call racist. I understand the criteria and why it is not so. Many are just intimidated by politically correctness to to articulate it.

I cannot say if this is the case with you, but by any measure, either domestically or internationally, blacks are failure across-the-board.

It is perhaps to widest known "secret" in the modern world.

While your sheer assertion is persuasive I'd have to politely disagree and inform you to go copulate with your own posterior

Go ahead and post one single positive stat that American negroes , as a whole, rank above white Americans as a whole.
Basketball!

Oh wait.....white people invented that.
Everything you fuck heads invented....BLACKS PERFECTED...STARTING WITH THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE NIGGA IN IT.....IT NOT ONLY MAKE PREVIOUS WHITE MEN LOOK LIKE SMALL TIME PLAYERS, HE'S GOOD LOOKIN AS HELL!!
Obama in the White House is like a big, black fly in a bowl of milk. It doesn't belong there, ruins one's appetite, and soils the milk so the whole thing must be washed down the drain. It's called the White House for a reason.
But if you dropped your brat dog on the floor you'd pick it up and eat it...

So there are no white libs???

I am not exactly wealthy, I don't live in a gated upper class community, just the opposite.....

Oh, here we go again...
That was so witty, you stole that from Dorthy Parker. I almost thought I was at the Algonquin round table. You gotta change your shtick or actually comprehend once in a while. Would it hurt ya?

I am not exactly wealthy, I don't live in a gated upper class community, just the opposite.....

Oh, here we go again...
That was so witty, you stole that from Dorthy Parker. I almost thought I was at the Algonquin round table. You gotta change your shtick or actually comprehend once in a while. Would it hurt ya?

How are the neighbors in your gated community?

you are getting to be as annoying as your good white buddy senior chief pollock....he dont care for blacks, you dont care for whites.....how do you 2 get along?...
Listen, I hate white conservatives, I loath a group so hell fire bent on taking back a fuckin country that they themselves are responsible for fuckin up. Minorities didn't sign NAFTA, minorities aren't rallying behind the New Hitler, Trump, minorities aren't out here making life miserable for muslims, who turn on us, its white people!!
They have treatments that can help you ,you should seek them out.

Racism is alive and well in the black community prof positive.

Oh, here we go again...

How are the neighbors in your gated community?
Let me see here, I gotta do the math. Umm. Hold on now.Let me recalculate. Wait a minute, this is trick question, isn't it? You got me. Approximately zero. Nada. Nil, zed. I live in a barrio that used to be a middle class respectable community. Now it's carnicias and panarias and graphitti and loud drunk Hispanic men and it's become a scary place, thanks for asking. Anglo's all have a bunch of storm troopers shadowing us because we are paranoid haters? I am enjoying this. Ah, no. Exactly where do you live, were people that do that? Just wondering.

Last edited:
First, you have nothing to back up your claim. Second, this is racist. Third, we already have laws in place forcing people to hire a certain number of black people, you have no room to claim that white people are being favored. This thread is inherently stupid.
There were good reasons for these laws.
No, there weren't. All people are just people, and giving specific people special treatment divides us. If a person is talented, they're hired, if not, they aren't. Nobody needs the Government telling business who they can and can't hire, aside from illegals, because they're criminals.
You totally miss the point.

First, you have nothing to back up your claim. Second, this is racist. Third, we already have laws in place forcing people to hire a certain number of black people, you have no room to claim that white people are being favored. This thread is inherently stupid.
There were good reasons for these laws.
No, there weren't. All people are just people, and giving specific people special treatment divides us. If a person is talented, they're hired, if not, they aren't. Nobody needs the Government telling business who they can and can't hire, aside from illegals, because they're criminals.
You totally miss the point.
Is "meritocracy" a politically incorrect word. Can we say "the m-word"?

Lol, blacks will always be in the minority as long as you kill each other at the rate you are doing. Also abortions, in NEW York more black babies are aborted than are born. I hate to say it, but if you represent all of blacks keep up the good work!
Deflect much?
Truth hurts?

Forum List

Back