🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why must everything always be about white people?

so liberals have got nothing to do with any of our problems?....is that what you are saying?....many liberals did not back NAFTA?...and i can point to you LOTS of blacks and Mexicans here in California who dont give a rats ass for muslims......a few of them seen them up close and personal....take your head out of your ass,you might see whats really going on....
Two things got us in the shape we're in today....Bush jr and his war on terror and NAFTA...that devastated our jobs economy....both conservative moves. Everything you white fucks touch ruins this country.

You are a Racist Hack.
so liberals have got nothing to do with any of our problems?....is that what you are saying?....many liberals did not back NAFTA?...and i can point to you LOTS of blacks and Mexicans here in California who dont give a rats ass for muslims......a few of them seen them up close and personal....take your head out of your ass,you might see whats really going on....
Two things got us in the shape we're in today....Bush jr and his war on terror and NAFTA...that devastated our jobs economy....both conservative moves. Everything you white fucks touch ruins this country.
You just called Bush a Conservative. I'd laugh at you if I didn't think you were completely serious.
Why is it everytime you nuts disown a conservative and call them out, its because they left the country with one life line to contact, rather than throwing us completely off the clift?
Conservatives are against big government. Bush likes big government, as does any other establishment Republican. Conservatives are also against big spending. Bush spent a lot. We're not disowning him, we can't disown what was never one of us. Stop using Conservative and Republican interchangeably, it's incorrect.
LOLLOL..All presidents create big gov. Ronald you damned hero, is in the Genis Book of Records for his high deficit spending....its that Democrats get blamed for it, but they all do it...those that don't.....do your history.....leave teh country in shambles..its called life. Get the fuck over it,
a2fae61c064c4c5692cdb456af15df17.png

When does Obama get his spot in the book of world records?

Also, Democrats "get blamed for it" because they expand the government the most.

White people get racist at the slightest things dont they?
who got racist?

No one I guess :rolleyes:
Tiggered didn't. I think that nigga has racism in her DNA
No, what I have is a DNA triggered by ignorant conservative whites.

Really? You claim that you are unable to control your emotional responses to stimuli because your DNA programmed you that way.

What an idiot.
Hows it feel to keep replying over and over and over to said idiot? Kinda makes you look like the hick you are, eh?

I am not exactly wealthy, I don't live in a gated upper class community, just the opposite.....

Oh, here we go again...
She lives in a gated ghetto...
yeah, 3 blocks from your trailer...hows it going pal?
Here we go again . Millennial liberal know-it-alls that can't pay off their college tuition living with mommy and daddy making cheap shots to get revenge . Wow, I am hurt.

Listen, I hate white conservatives, I loath a group so hell fire bent on taking back a fuckin country that they themselves are responsible for fuckin up. Minorities didn't sign NAFTA, minorities aren't rallying behind the New Hitler, Trump, minorities aren't out here making life miserable for muslims, who turn on us, its white people!!
so this country got to where it was because only minorities were pulling the strings?....and im not considered white by those around me....
Listen Pal, you and every white person on the planet can pat yourselves on the backs all damned day long....but know that those bragging rights came with a price tag, that perhaps equally talented and innovative minorities died for at your hands. I say this because we'll never know what contributions other than slavery and decades of segregation, my people could have made to this country, now will we? So brag all you want, but history know that you cheated!!
so you are backing off what you said?.....Everything you white fucks touch ruins this country.....if that were so this country would have never amounted to anything.....and if you keep calling me a white person i will start calling you whitey back....NO white person i ever met thinks im one of them.....especially in the summer....
Amounted to anything? And you can say that with a straight face? How about clean air, a pristine landscape and natives just living life without a Wall street jew pulling the strings? Had you white fucks stayed in Europe, HItler the guy you all love and admire, would be your wet dream!!

I am not exactly wealthy, I don't live in a gated upper class community, just the opposite.....

Oh, here we go again...
Here we go again . Millennial liberal know-it-alls that can't pay of their college tuition living with mommy and daddy making cheap shots to get revenge . Wow, I am hurt.
So your hurt? Prove it and die!!

Oh, here we go again...
Here we go again . Millennial liberal know-it-alls that can't pay of their college tuition living with mommy and daddy making cheap shots to get revenge . Wow, I am hurt.
So your hurt? Prove it and die!!
Did I hit a nerve? Bang on the ceiling and say hi to Mom.

who got racist?

No one I guess :rolleyes:
Tiggered didn't. I think that nigga has racism in her DNA
No, what I have is a DNA triggered by ignorant conservative whites.

Really? You claim that you are unable to control your emotional responses to stimuli because your DNA programmed you that way.

What an idiot.
Hows it feel to keep replying over and over and over to said idiot? Kinda makes you look like the hick you are, eh?

Clearly, you only respond to rote training, so the fact must be repeated until you learn it by osmosis.

You are a racist.

so this country got to where it was because only minorities were pulling the strings?....and im not considered white by those around me....
Listen Pal, you and every white person on the planet can pat yourselves on the backs all damned day long....but know that those bragging rights came with a price tag, that perhaps equally talented and innovative minorities died for at your hands. I say this because we'll never know what contributions other than slavery and decades of segregation, my people could have made to this country, now will we? So brag all you want, but history know that you cheated!!
so you are backing off what you said?.....Everything you white fucks touch ruins this country.....if that were so this country would have never amounted to anything.....and if you keep calling me a white person i will start calling you whitey back....NO white person i ever met thinks im one of them.....especially in the summer....
Amounted to anything? And you can say that with a straight face? How about clean air, a pristine landscape and natives just living life without a Wall street jew pulling the strings? Had you white fucks stayed in Europe, HItler the guy you all love and admire, would be your wet dream!!
so why are you not living in Zimbabwe or some other black country if you are so disenchanted with the USA?...is it because you are white and may not blend in too well?...

Damn. The play " Hamilton "is raking in buku bucks, White people sort of ...created this country, I know that is politically incorrect and all. We did. And I look at black communities like Newark that are broken and so dysfunctional and they blame racism and bad cops for their failures. .That can only go so far. Newark, wake up, the fault lay not in your cops, but yourselves. Same goes for Ferguson or any other broken black communities, wake up and smell the coffee.

Liberals Need to Stop Writing Off Non–College Educated Workers — Before the White Working Class Writes Off Liberals.....here we go again, pleading to whites for their approval. All working class in this country need the attention of politicians, not just white people.
And chances are, if your a white male, struggling in any type of area in your life.....liberals are going to be blamed, so please don't waste your time with this group. They're marginalized, shrinking in numbers and soon will be the MINORITY, SO FUCK EM'
Democrats have done more to advance the legacy of white working people than any party before or after them. Liberals have more than paid their dues to white america!!
No doubt about it. White America under attack.

Had da folks of color not been sold into slavery by their brethren africa would still be the third world ghetto it is today......

Forum List

Back