Why no cameras for press briefings?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
The only reason I can think of is they are trying to limit the amount of people who are tuning in by only allowing the press to play the audio recordings. Does anybody know the White Houses rationale for this or have any other theories?

Last edited:
They hate the way SNL portrays them. Makes President Grabby's Administration look ridiculous. And a guy in President Grabby's position can't afford to look ridiculous...,

They hate the way SNL portrays them. Makes President Grabby's Administration look ridiculous. And a guy in President Grabby's position can't afford to look ridiculous...,
link or you just shitting a new turd?

The only reason I can think of is they are trying to limit the amount of people who are tuning in by only allowing the press to play the audio recordings. Does anybody know the White Houses rationale for this or have any other theories?

Press Secretary Sean Spicer says the cameras make him look fat.

The theory is that many of the news correspondences like to play it up in front of the camera. I tend to agree with that accessement, kind of the same as cameras effect a courtroom trial. There are too many people looking for their 15 seconds of fame.

Press Secretary Sean Spicer says the cameras make him look fat.
When I look into a mirror I'm reminded that being fat makes me look fat.

Heifer Trump hates SNL with a passion and hopes to reverse their rise in popularity due to, um his Keystone Cops type Administration.

To stop a few ignorant reporters form playing to the cameras. If you noticed the theatrics have slowed with the audio only briefings.

Heifer Trump hates SNL with a passion and hopes to reverse their rise in popularity due to, um his Keystone Cops type Administration.
well when you can put your bias boner down for more than 13 seconds i may listen to you. as it stands the only thing you EVER say is the same god damn things over and over and over again.

mock trump - who gives a shit if it's real.

The theory is that many of the news correspondences like to play it up in front of the camera. I tend to agree with that accessement, kind of the same as cameras effect a courtroom trial. There are too many people looking for their 15 seconds of fame.
Interesting so the goal is to dampen down the spotlight for the reporters so they don't attack or grandstand as much. Good insight... could be right. Do you think they are trying to detract people from viewing?

I see Trump inadvertently triggered the libs again, if you don't like it libs win an election in 2020.
What are you bitching about now? I asked a very valid question in the OP. Nothing is triggered, it is a fine discussion, do you want to be a part of it or you gonna stay in the peanut gallery?

To stop a few ignorant reporters form playing to the cameras. If you noticed the theatrics have slowed with the audio only briefings.

Makes sense... Do you think its the whole reason or anything else to it? Do you think its a good call?

I think he is slowly weaning us off of press briefings altogether. Who wants to just listen to audio? That's harking back to the 30's and 40's when people huddled around the radio in the parlor for The Shadow.
It is weird as hell, if you ask me, and there's a Step #2.

I see Trump inadvertently triggered the libs again, if you don't like it libs win an election in 2020.
What are you bitching about now? I asked a very valid question in the OP. Nothing is triggered, it is a fine discussion, do you want to be a part of it or you gonna stay in the peanut gallery?

Clearly you are not triggered and convinced there's some dark motive or conspiracy :cuckoo:

I think he is slowly weaning us off of press briefings altogether. Who wants to just listen to audio? That's harking back to the 30's and 40's when people huddled around the radio in the parlor for The Shadow.
It is weird as hell, if you ask me, and there's a Step #2.

This thread is like a liberal conspiracy discussion forum. :cuckoo:

Makes sense... Do you think its the whole reason or anything else to it? Do you think its a good call?

Same information, different format, and exchanges are more civil with audio only, sounds like a very good reason to me. Regressives will alway accuse them of alternative motives. I don't see one.

Clearly you are not triggered and convinced there's some dark motive or conspiracy :cuckoo:
Really? What makes you say that?

Forum List

Back