Why no cameras for press briefings?

That is not true... They have Trump shills hired and they try and defend the indefensible... If you blatantly lie it is the job of the press to pull you up on it... You have to stop rotting your brain with alt-right info...

You might want to take a look at the way they are covering the speech in Poland. Zero objectivity, all negative.

So what did they lie about... Some links would be nice...

Show us a mass biased coverage...

What is your personal opinion of the speech?

Have no opinion as of yet...

I just looked at it... ? Lets start by saying that the crowd had to be bused in:

"Recent Pew Research suggests Poles are generally very sceptical of the US president. Only 23% expressed confidence in Trump to “do the right thing regarding world affairs”, compared to 22% in the UK, while 57% of Poles lack confidence in him. In comparison, at the end of his presidency, 58% of Poles expressed confidence in Obama’s handling of world affairs."

So the guy is less popular in Poland than in US... Also Poland doesn't like the freedom to protest thing that much...

Read the speech... First half was telling them there own history...

Second half was telling Poles that they are great little country and you have nothing to fear (while I go kiss Russia's ass)

Now go take a peak at the way your favorite channels covered, they called it racist and white nationalist. They said it was full of dog whistles that I guess only regressives can hear. Funny I didn't see you describing it that way.

Trump says west is at risk, during nationalistic speech in Poland
US president’s speech in Warsaw calls for defence of ‘our civilisation’ from terrorism, bureaucracy and erosion of traditions

OR
Trump says future of Western civilisation is at stake
US president uses speech in Poland to appeal for Western unity in the face of ‘dire threats’

Where is the 'racist and white nationalist.'? I think you are having fantasies... I say this isn't the first time you are wrong about credible media...

You might want to take a look at the way they are covering the speech in Poland. Zero objectivity, all negative.

I just looked at it... ? Lets start by saying that the crowd had to be bused in:

"Recent Pew Research suggests Poles are generally very sceptical of the US president. Only 23% expressed confidence in Trump to “do the right thing regarding world affairs”, compared to 22% in the UK, while 57% of Poles lack confidence in him. In comparison, at the end of his presidency, 58% of Poles expressed confidence in Obama’s handling of world affairs."

So the guy is less popular in Poland than in US... Also Poland doesn't like the freedom to protest thing that much...

Second half was telling Poles that they are great little country and you have nothing to fear (while I go kiss Russia's ass)

Now go take a peak at the way your favorite channels covered, they called it racist and white nationalist. They said it was full of dog whistles that I guess only regressives can hear. Funny I didn't see you describing it that way.

US president’s speech in Warsaw calls for defence of ‘our civilisation’ from terrorism, bureaucracy and erosion of traditions

OR
US president uses speech in Poland to appeal for Western unity in the face of ‘dire threats’

Where is the 'racist and white nationalist.'? I think you are having fantasies... I say this isn't the first time you are wrong about credible media...

Trump’s alt-right Poland speech: Time to call his white nationalist rhetoric what it is

Trump’s alt-right Poland speech: Time to call his white nationalist rhetoric what it is

Also feel free to check out how CNN and others reported on it the day of the speech. I'm not going to do all the work for you.

OR

Also feel free to check out how CNN and others reported on it the day of the speech. I'm not going to do all the work for you.

Hang on..

You said Mainstream Media said it was 'white nationalist rhetoric' and that it was reported that way...

All you have give is an opinion piece from Salon... Salon has never said they are main stream media and this is still a opinion piece...

Saying that the Salon does make a good point, this speech was obviously written for Trump and had undertones of Nationalism in it...

Without agreeing with the total Salon speech I will point out that Trump started the speech with stirring up old historic remembrance of past glories and pivoted to that to a nationalist piece about a clash of civilizations, a fight against the foreigners... This all in front of a bussed in crowd of hand picked supporters...

Looks like your first try is a bust... I don't even read Salon that much...

Sorry but your article has some inaccuracies....

It has not been widely discredited, it may be unverified... It has in right wing media, but you are quoting the Washington times.

"On 7 March 2017, as some members of the United States Congress were expressing interest in meeting with or hearing testimony from Steele,...."

That doesn't sound like widely discredited to me... It has been questioned and that is fair, the allegations are pretty damning and if even partially true would make the Trump Presidency untenable...

The theory is that many of the news correspondences like to play it up in front of the camera. I tend to agree with that accessement, kind of the same as cameras effect a courtroom trial. There are too many people looking for their 15 seconds of fame.

Yeah, Notice Jim Acosta aint on every day wenging on about his pussy hurting. I mean all it was was an opportunity for the press to resist on TV. he should just cancel the press briefing all together.

The theory is that many of the news correspondences like to play it up in front of the camera. I tend to agree with that accessement, kind of the same as cameras effect a courtroom trial. There are too many people looking for their 15 seconds of fame.

Yeah, Notice Jim Acosta aint on every day wenging on about his pussy hurting. I mean all it was was an opportunity for the press to resist on TV. he should just cancel the press briefing all together.
Can't handle the heat so put out the fire? Sounds like the philosophy of a true wimp

OR

Hang on..

You said Mainstream Media said it was 'white nationalist rhetoric' and that it was reported that way...

All you have give is an opinion piece from Salon... Salon has never said they are main stream media and this is still a opinion piece...

Saying that the Salon does make a good point, this speech was obviously written for Trump and had undertones of Nationalism in it...

Without agreeing with the total Salon speech I will point out that Trump started the speech with stirring up old historic remembrance of past glories and pivoted to that to a nationalist piece about a clash of civilizations, a fight against the foreigners... This all in front of a bussed in crowd of hand picked supporters...

Looks like your first try is a bust... I don't even read Salon that much...

CNN echoed Salon, like I said feel free to look it up.

Is anybody listening to this presser? Sanders voice is so shaky, sounds like she is about to cry. Would be great if we could see the body language.

Forum List

Back