Why no outrage about lack of good parenting in Fersuson, MO?

Well....it is what it is. Look at reality. Parenting in poor communities is often abysmal, and many are black families, often without a father figure.

Shit is getting REAL. People are dying. Time for REAL talk.
it was real from the start... btw brown had both parents....you have no argument.

By 18 he was smoking weed, robbing stores, bullying little Asian clerk, talking back to cops asking him to stop walking in the middle of the road........

Yeah, 2 parents, but were they good ones^^^?

People who love, respect and sometimes fear their parents, and would NEVER want to disappoint them....don't act like that.

So were lots of white upper class kids except they wouldnt try bullying or they would get beat up if it was outside their circle of friends.
I had no problem standing up when I was in school. What bullies want, black or white. I was an equal opportunity fighter.

The only thing you had equal opportunity in was getting your ass kicked by Black kids. Thats why you are a feral racist now.

So...anyone with a love child cannot give an opinion on anything? Is that what you are saying?
So that also means anyone that stole a penny candy when they were 12 years old, cannot speak about someone stealing a car at 20 years old, etc?

No, I'm just saying that the black family was intentionally targeted and as the family fell to pieces, black society failed with it. It's not an entirely black thing. We see the same across all lines but the blacks are at the tippy top of the failure mountain. It's not exactly their fault.

Moreover, the left is almost done using the blacks as their numbers decline and will quickly kick them to the curb in favor of MS-13 teenagers coming across the border who will be used as fodder in another war or to pick their lettuce.

I have posted on this before and been accused of being a racist. This is the single biggest problem in the Black community. Every portion of statistical data and study done shows this to be true.Education starts at home. Single mom working nights cannot do that . Embracing a rap/gangland culture through environment and culture cannot do that. But liberals won't got here and Black community is embarrassed to admit that the problem with the Black community is within the Black community. That's a free pass for bad behavior and more future failure.
Everyone is racist if they speak about what is wrong with SOME blacks.

That would be the exact opposite of racist as long as they also spoke about whats wrong with some whites.

One topic no one seems to be pissed about is the lack of good parenting in Ferguson, MO? Kids who are raised to blatantly defy police officers..even simply requests like "Stop walking in the middle of the road kid". Kids who grow up without education, without work ethic, without discipline. Becoming mothers and fathers before they turn 18. The whole mess of social problems seen in so many poor communities.

And poverty is no excuse. There are more opportunities for young African Americans now than EVER before in America. President Obama grew up in a modest home, and the man became president. Black people all over America rise out of poverty to have great lives and good contributors to society.

So why isn't there more outrage about parents who DONT raise their kids right? Because if they DID, those kids would likely have very little interaction with police anyway, and they damn sure wouldn't be out looting liquor stores and hair salons and burning gas stations.

Police? Prosecutors? NAACP? Obama? Governor?

Screw that.........WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?

Michael Brown's parents didn't shoot their son, in case you haven't heard.

Unlike many black kids, he was actually on his way to college on Monday, the day before he was shot. Gee, they must have done something right.

If I were that store owner...and that guy did that to me, he would have never made it out the door. Hell, he wouldn't have be able to even manhandle me. Period.
nice job of monday morning quarterbacking

That's all we see here. Everybody's a tough guy after the fact.

What I hate is that shoplifting is now a death penalty crime.

But, we're gonna be seeing a lot more of this because, these days, everybody is looking for trouble.

10613129_913448088682757_4084761974361176720_n.jpg

So...anyone with a love child cannot give an opinion on anything? Is that what you are saying?
So that also means anyone that stole a penny candy when they were 12 years old, cannot speak about someone stealing a car at 20 years old, etc?

No, I'm just saying that the black family was intentionally targeted and as the family fell to pieces, black society failed with it. It's not an entirely black thing. We see the same across all lines but the blacks are at the tippy top of the failure mountain. It's not exactly their fault.

Moreover, the left is almost done using the blacks as their numbers decline and will quickly kick them to the curb in favor of MS-13 teenagers coming across the border who will be used as fodder in another war or to pick their lettuce.

They have a choice just like anyone else does.

If I were that store owner...and that guy did that to me, he would have never made it out the door. Hell, he wouldn't have be able to even manhandle me. Period.
nice job of monday morning quarterbacking

That's all we see here. Everybody's a tough guy after the fact.

What I hate is that shoplifting is now a death penalty crime.

But, we're gonna be seeing a lot more of this because, these days, everybody is looking for trouble.

10613129_913448088682757_4084761974361176720_n.jpg
I have always been tough. Its how to survive and not be taken advantage of. When I worked in a store similar to that asian guys, two hispanics tried to steal cases of beer. They thought two women, alone, behind the counter was no match for them. Wrong.

Buc90 has a point. Bill Cosby said the same thing and he was called an Uncle Tom.

And then his child from a extra marital love affair surfaced...
How, exactly, does that negate the message he put out there?
it's not a message it's bigoted proselytizing....
I don't think you understand the word.
you just keep telling yourself that :blahblah:

Forum List

Back