Why no outrage about lack of good parenting in Fersuson, MO?

Well....it is what it is. Look at reality. Parenting in poor communities is often abysmal, and many are black families, often without a father figure.

Shit is getting REAL. People are dying. Time for REAL talk.

That should explain all the white serial killers, mass murderers, and terrorists right?

Well....it is what it is. Look at reality. Parenting in poor communities is often abysmal, and many are black families, often without a father figure.

it was real from the start... btw brown had both parents....you have no argument.

By 18 he was smoking weed, robbing stores, bullying little Asian clerk, talking back to cops asking him to stop walking in the middle of the road........

Yeah, 2 parents, but were they good ones^^^?

People who love, respect and sometimes fear their parents, and would NEVER want to disappoint them....don't act like that.

So were lots of white upper class kids except they wouldnt try bullying or they would get beat up if it was outside their circle of friends.

I have posted on this before and been accused of being a racist. This is the single biggest problem in the Black community. Every portion of statistical data and study done shows this to be true.Education starts at home. Single mom working nights cannot do that . Embracing a rap/gangland culture through environment and culture cannot do that. But liberals won't go there and Black community is embarrassed to admit that the problem with the Black community is within the Black community. That's a free pass for bad behavior and more future failure.

I have posted on this before and been accused of being a racist. This is the single biggest problem in the Black community. Every portion of statistical data and study done shows this to be true.Education starts at home. Single mom working nights cannot do that . Embracing a rap/gangland culture through environment and culture cannot do that. But liberals won't got here and Black community is embarrassed to admit that the problem with the Black community is within the Black community. That's a free pass for bad behavior and more future failure.
Everyone is racist if they speak about what is wrong with SOME blacks.

it was real from the start... btw brown had both parents....you have no argument.

By 18 he was smoking weed, robbing stores, bullying little Asian clerk, talking back to cops asking him to stop walking in the middle of the road........

Yeah, 2 parents, but were they good ones^^^?

People who love, respect and sometimes fear their parents, and would NEVER want to disappoint them....don't act like that.

So were lots of white upper class kids except they wouldnt try bullying or they would get beat up if it was outside their circle of friends.
I had no problem standing up when I was in school. What bullies want, black or white. I was an equal opportunity fighter.

I have posted on this before and been accused of being a racist. This is the single biggest problem in the Black community. Every portion of statistical data and study done shows this to be true.Education starts at home. Single mom working nights cannot do that . Embracing a rap/gangland culture through environment and culture cannot do that. But liberals won't got here and Black community is embarrassed to admit that the problem with the Black community is within the Black community. That's a free pass for bad behavior and more future failure.
Everyone is racist if they speak about what is wrong with SOME blacks.
No, it's the whole community that has to take responsibility. Whites have similar problems.they just do not march in the street and make fucking idiots of themselves for 10 straight days

The OP is probably correct to a large degree. I doubt the punk gangsta sitting in the morgue ever had a parent that was married or a sibling born to the same father.

That destruction was intentional by the way. Started before I was born.

So...anyone with a love child cannot give an opinion on anything? Is that what you are saying?
So that also means anyone that stole a penny candy when they were 12 years old, cannot speak about someone stealing a car at 20 years old, etc?

I have posted on this before and been accused of being a racist. This is the single biggest problem in the Black community. Every portion of statistical data and study done shows this to be true.Education starts at home. Single mom working nights cannot do that . Embracing a rap/gangland culture through environment and culture cannot do that. But liberals won't go there and Black community is embarrassed to admit that the problem with the Black community is within the Black community. That's a free pass for bad behavior and more future failure.
more bulshit whites are no better at parenting seems like all the mass shooting at schools are done by white middle class guys with self esteem issues...
the single mom thing is total bullshit.

The OP is probably correct to a large degree. I doubt the punk gangsta sitting in the morgue ever had a parent that was married or a sibling born to the same father.

That destruction was intentional by the way. Started before I was born.
right..

more bulshit whites are no better at parenting seems like all the mass shooting at schools are done by white middle class guys with self esteem issues...
But those kids are not part of a generational welfare problem.

Generational hopelessness brought on by liberal welfare policies and lack of fatherhood in particular.

But those kids are not part of a generational welfare problem.
BULLSHIT AND COMPLETELY IRELAVENT

If I were that store owner...and that guy did that to me, he would have never made it out the door. Hell, he wouldn't have be able to even manhandle me. Period.

The store owner that shit stain robbed should have ended his worthless life...
Would have been as justified as officer Wilson
really? but then again you'd most likely shoot for no reason at aLL.
Store owner was attacked and life in jeopardy at that point.
bullshit! do you see the video?
if you consider that life threatening the you might as well lock yourself in.

Forum List

Back