Why no pictures?

ronaldpavlik.jpg

Nicholas Young: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know [DOCUMENTS]

Who Is Nicholas Young? DC Police Officer Assisted ISIS, Authorities Allege
------------------------------------------ I do not think that that is a picture of 'nickolas young' . in the article the pictured guy is 'chief of metro police' or am I going crazy and have misread ??

CBImages

View attachment 84184

now he is t-shirt and beard

That's NOT Nicholas Young in the below photograph you just posted, that's one of the law enforcement officers that went to Young's home to do a search of his place.

CBImages

The man in that photograph, here he is again, note the clothing.

a894164f217b474f82ac3b9ff31ed2e4_r900x493.JPEG

Here's the article:

FBI: Transit officer 1st lawman charged under US terror law

maybe a mistake , if the article is read there is talk about PAVLIK so perhaps a photo to go along with mention of the CHIEF . Maybe done purposely to spin the story , I don't know , does anyone trust the reporting media ?? -------------------- I mean , look / read the assumptions made by posting Chief Pavlick photo . ------------------ Camp and a few others like seeing the photo so they can spew false info to other people that also made assumptions or are easily led because they are emotionally involved in spreading misinformation .

Probably because he's white. But the media has no problem obtaining a photo of a criminal if they are brown or black.

just heard on FOX that he is a muslim convert . With long brown hair and beard . If the report is ever made again I will be very happy hearing that NICK YOUNG is a muslm convert .

just heard on FOX that he is a muslim convert . With long brown hair and beard . If the report is ever made again I will be very happy hearing that NICK YOUNG is a muslm convert .

Well it's to be expected Nicholas Young would be a Muslim convert, only actual converts would go as far as to travel as he did and spend time with the Islamic filth in Libya and then actively attempt to help ISIS.

The Islamic sympathisers, they only defend and deflect, of course how many of them are also thinking of converting to Islam?

Well it's to be expected Nicholas Young would be a Muslim convert, only actual converts would go as far as to travel as he did and spend time with the Islamic filth in Libya and then actively attempt to help ISIS.

The Islamic sympathisers, they only defend and deflect, of course how many of them are also thinking of converting to Islam?

A dollar to a donut he is a social justice warrior aka a progresive devotee of hillary and political correctness who became convinced that ISIS must be a good organization since hillary helped them get weapons.

Forum List

Back