Why No Pro-Trump Ads ?

Ok, Pro, then I am sure that you can post a link where 5,000 illegal immigrants have been caught voting. I don't mean an opinion piece, I mean documented cases of illegal immigrants voting within the last 5 years.

No, make it easy on yourself, Pro. Just 2,000 illegal immigrants who have been caught voting. No? Ok, post a link by a reputable government source documenting that 1,000 illegal immigrants have been caught voting. Still no? Then 500 government documented votes cast by illegal immigrants in the last 5 years. It must be a link that can be verified by a search of government public information.
LOL. That's only in liberal land. In the real world I DON'T HAVE TO post what is commonly known. If you wish to disbelieve you can suck up all that liberal media propaganda. No problem. No law against. I've met illegals on the voting lines and talked to them (in Spanish of course). I've also talked to them on construction sites where they were working. Also in stores while they were shopping. And in bars. Surprisingly, they don't hesitate to openly admit they are illegals, and that they vote. In fact, they brag about it (as long as they are speaking to a fellow Hispanic in Spanish). Many of them don't speak English, and the ones that d,o would never tell a
Gringo" (their word not mine) what they tell to a Hispanic, in Spanish.

Liberals are too detached from the real world. That's what happens when you become addicted to the printed page.

Only the far Right could possibly believe that an illegal immigrant, who, by definition, is a fugitive from justice, is going to voluntarily appear before a government official and risk being exposed, jailed, and deported, just to add a single digit to 131,000,000 votes cast in the last presidential election. Pro, I have some really good beachfront property you that you might be interested in in Cleveland.

Pro, I knew that you were a naive believer of all the crap you hear on FOX, but I did not picture you as a flat out liar. You have had illegal immigrants voters admit that to you in voting lines?

I'm done with you Pro. Nobody is stupid enough to believe that.

Only the far Right could possibly believe that an illegal immigrant, who, by definition, is a fugitive from justice, is going to voluntarily appear before a government official and risk being exposed, jailed, and deported, just to add a single digit to 131,000,000 votes cast in the last presidential election. Pro, I have some really good beachfront property you that you might be interested in in Cleveland.
Only a media-snookerd liberal would ever imagine that illegal aliens don't vote (by the millions) - and they're not risking anything. Many states don't even ask for ID, didn't you know ?

I got the Brooklyn Bridge for sale ? Interested ?

VoterIDLaws_Map_Oct2014.jpg

Pro, I knew that you were a naive believer of all the crap you hear on FOX, but I did not picture you as a flat out liar. You have had illegal immigrants voters admit that to you in voting lines?

I'm done with you Pro. Nobody is stupid enough to believe that.
It's not a matter of being stupid. It's a matter of being detached form what is happening in the real world - like you, as a result of your brainwashing. And I don't watch Fox News (I don't even have cable TV), but I suspect that you ARE a naive believer of all the crap you hear from Jake Tapper on CNN, and Al Sharpton (Gag) on MSNBC. :laugh: You didn't even know that illegal aliens vote (I guess that's the line, from the la la land programmers)

Easy. Unlike both Dem candidates and other GOP ones....he's not taking lobbyist or Super PAC money.

You'd think the left would vote for him. They want the SCOTUS ruling allowing corporations to donate mass money overturned and hate all the money in politics.....well....here's your guy. He told the $$$ in politics thanks but I don't need you.

Only in your universe, Pro.
HA HA. So your liberal medai has you sucked into beklieving they don't vote ? Pheeeew! You guys are worse off than I thought.

EARTH TO VH: Illegal aliens do just about EVERYTHING illegally. Take jobs, hire other illegals, own cars, drive cars, use America's legal system, collect welfare, etc, etc. So voting is illegal for illegal aliens. Well, they're just really stumped by that, aren't they ? To all those snowed by liberal media, doing things illegally is a WAY OF LIFE for illegal aliens.
At least you're consistent at being ignorant and wrong.

Has anyone notices a torrent of anti-Trump advertising lately ? There is massive advertising (TV, radio, airplanes, you name it) going on, and I see no PRO-Trump ads. Why not ? The anti-Trump ads are allowing Cruz to gain on Trump. He has a lot of momentum now.

WHERE ARE THE PRO-TRUMP ADS ????????????????
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif
Talk to The Donald. He's funding his own electin. Probably doesn't need to since he gets all the free publicity he wants.

Has anyone notices a torrent of anti-Trump advertising lately ? There is massive advertising (TV, radio, airplanes, you name it) going on, and I see no PRO-Trump ads. Why not ? The anti-Trump ads are allowing Cruz to gain on Trump. He has a lot of momentum now.

thinking.gif
wtf20.gif
Talk to The Donald. He's funding his own electin. Probably doesn't need to since he gets all the free publicity he wants.

CBS didn't take his phone call today. Love it.

Why do you see no pro-Trump ads? Simple.

30 seconds is too long a span for a Trump supporter to pay attention.
We have had enough attention span to have read all of his website and the book Crippled America. The Trump opponents haven't. They are who lack attention. :laugh:

CBS didn't take his phone call today. Love it.
Maybe he only called them to tell them to get down on their knees. LOL. Trump doesn't CBS, PBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, or any of them. He has the American PEOPLE on his side. And he has enough money to run on hi sown if the GOP screwballs try to broker a convention and jam somebody in as the nominee against the will of the people.

Easy. Unlike both Dem candidates and other GOP ones....he's not taking lobbyist or Super PAC money.

You'd think the left would vote for him. They want the SCOTUS ruling allowing corporations to donate mass money overturned and hate all the money in politics.....well....here's your guy. He told the $$$ in politics thanks but I don't need you.
Good point. Well, all you campaign finance reform liberals....what do you have to say about THAT ? :biggrin:

He still needs to advertise because the free publicity is on TV shows that only a small minority of people watch. In contrast, the ads bashing him appears randomly scattered among many different TV shows that those same people DO watch. If he didn't advertise, he would be at a severe disadvantage, with much more anti-Trump stuff BEING SEEN,

Good point. Well, all you campaign finance reform liberals....what do you have to say about THAT ? :biggrin:
Prolly too much for them to process.

Meanwhile, here in west central Michigan not much in the way of TV ads for Trump that I saw, but a few days out a Trump radio spot ran several times during morning drive on the local am/fm station that broadcasts Rush, Hannity, etc. Nice spot too. His daughter talking about her dad.

Last edited:
Today I'm seeing an incredible torrent of anti-Trump ads, and not one single pro-Trump ad.

thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

No one is willing to buy the ad time to run Pro-Trump ads

Forum List

Back