Why No Pro-Trump Ads ?

You raised some good points, but you lost me on your last sentence. We are going to have a democratic party president for the next 8 years. Besides, Trump is still not through finding minority groups to insult. I haven't heard him say anything nasty about Vietnamese immigrants....yet.
He hasn't insulted any minority groups, but keep on lying if it makes you feel better.

Has anyone notices a torrent of anti-Trump advertising lately ? There is massive advertising (TV, radio, airplanes, you name it) going on, and I see no PRO-Trump ads. Why not ? The anti-Trump ads are allowing Cruz to gain on Trump. He has a lot of momentum now.

WHERE ARE THE PRO-TRUMP ADS ????????????????
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif
The establishment has millions of dollars to pay for false advertising.

Trump just holds a town hall.
He needs to counter the ads. any more people are seeing the random TV ads than are at his town halls, or seeing the shows he appears on.

Tell me all about in in November when the republicans start to claim that they lost the presidential election because of illegal immigrants voter fraud.
Apparently, you are aware that illegal aliens vote (illegally of course)

Has anyone notices a torrent of anti-Trump advertising lately ? There is massive advertising (TV, radio, airplanes, you name it) going on, and I see no PRO-Trump ads. Why not ? The anti-Trump ads are allowing Cruz to gain on Trump. He has a lot of momentum now.

thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

What the hell you asking us for? Its you white conservative fucks doing all this shit to shut this lunatic down. Blame your fuckin party.:ahole-1:

thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

It's called rope-a-dope.

Trump needs no pro-Trump ads because he is the odds-on favorite to lock up the nomination. After that, he will begin airing ads to counter the inevitable tidal wave of democrat hate, sleaze and smears.

We would not do that. We would insult, demean, dismiss, and marginalize Trump. It is much better that the general public gets to compare apples to apples in this presidential election.
Most likely it will be more apples to apples than many realize. On the one hand, you'll have a rich white narcissistic egotist with many scandals in their past and a real likability problem. On the other hand, you'll have another rich white narcissistic egotist with many scandals in their past and a real likability problem. I predict a low turnout on election day as a consequence of the months of nasty politicking, but given the enthusiasm gap, lower on the democrat side.

You raised some good points, but you lost me on your last sentence. We are going to have a democratic party president for the next 8 years. Besides, Trump is still not through finding minority groups to insult. I haven't heard him say anything nasty about Vietnamese immigrants....yet.
There is little doubt that Republican primary turnout is up this year while democrat turnout is down. There is an enthusiasm gap.

Tell me all about in in November when the republicans start to claim that they lost the presidential election because of illegal immigrants voter fraud.
Whether the gap will be there in November is not knowable now, but it IS there now.

Only in your universe, Pro.
HA HA. So your liberal medai has you sucked into beklieving they don't vote ? Pheeeew! You guys are worse off than I thought.

EARTH TO VH: Illegal aliens do just about EVERYTHING illegally. Take jobs, hire other illegals, own cars, drive cars, use America's legal system, collect welfare, etc, etc. So voting is illegal for illegal aliens. Well, they're just really stumped by that, aren't they ? To all those snowed by liberal media, doing things illegally is a WAY OF LIFE for illegal aliens.

What the hell you asking us for? Its you white conservative fucks doing all this shit to shut this lunatic down. Blame your fuckin party.:ahole-1:
THAT is who I was talking about, dum dum (the super PAC ConservativeSolutions mostly, plus some Rubio ads)

HA HA. So your liberal medai has you sucked into beklieving they don't vote ? Pheeeew! You guys are worse off than I thought.

EARTH TO VH: Illegal aliens do just about EVERYTHING illegally. Take jobs, hire other illegals, own cars, drive cars, use America's legal system, collect welfare, etc, etc. So voting is illegal for illegal aliens. Well, they're just really stumped by that, aren't they ? To all those snowed by liberal media, doing things illegally is a WAY OF LIFE for illegal aliens.

Ok, Pro, then I am sure that you can post a link where 5,000 illegal immigrants have been caught voting. I don't mean an opinion piece, I mean documented cases of illegal immigrants voting within the last 5 years.

No, make it easy on yourself, Pro. Just 2,000 illegal immigrants who have been caught voting. No? Ok, post a link by a reputable government source documenting that 1,000 illegal immigrants have been caught voting. Still no? Then 500 government documented votes cast by illegal immigrants in the last 5 years. It must be a link that can be verified by a search of government public information.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rube

Ok, Pro, then I am sure that you can post a link where 5,000 illegal immigrants have been caught voting. I don't mean an opinion piece, I mean documented cases of illegal immigrants voting within the last 5 years.

No, make it easy on yourself, Pro. Just 2,000 illegal immigrants who have been caught voting. No? Ok, post a link by a reputable government source documenting that 1,000 illegal immigrants have been caught voting. Still no? Then 500 government documented votes cast by illegal immigrants in the last 5 years. It must be a link that can be verified by a search of government public information.
LOL. That's only in liberal land. In the real world I DON'T HAVE TO post what is commonly known. If you wish to disbelieve you can suck up all that liberal media propaganda. No problem. No law against. I've met illegals on the voting lines and talked to them (in Spanish of course). I've also talked to them on construction sites where they were working. Also in stores while they were shopping. And in bars. Surprisingly, they don't hesitate to openly admit they are illegals, and that they vote. In fact, they brag about it (as long as they are speaking to a fellow Hispanic in Spanish). Many of them don't speak English, and the ones that d,o would never tell a
Gringo" (their word not mine) what they tell to a Hispanic, in Spanish.

Liberals are too detached from the real world. That's what happens when you become addicted to the printed page.

Only the far Right could possibly believe that an illegal immigrant, who, by definition, is a fugitive from justice, is going to voluntarily appear before a government official and risk being exposed, jailed, and deported, just to add a single digit to 131,000,000 votes cast in the last presidential election. Pro, I have some really good beachfront property you that you might be interested in in Cleveland.

Forum List

Back