Why no protests for racist prosecutor Marilyn Mosbys order to target black hood???

No. This has nothing to do with the Grey trial. This was 3 weeks prior.

Shes the top law enforcement agent of Baltimore. And shes ordering specific targeting of a black neighborhood. Thats RACIST. Has Ferguson taught us nothing?

Why are the NAACP leaders tolerating this? THIS is a smoking gun of RACIAL PROFILING. Specifically ordering targeted enforcement on a black neighborhood. Email PROOF.

Shes racist. Right?

Kind of a reach even for you

But I guess it is all you have to try to divert attention away from the Grey case which involved his treatment after arrest

Police have always been expected to target enforcement where it is needed the most. There has never been an expectation that law enforcement must be distributed equally in all neighborhoods regardless of the threat

But thanks...your OP gave me a chuckle

This isnt about the trial.

Her racist order was given 3 weeks prior.

Ive had my mind opened by the BlackLivesMatter movement. Targeting black areas for heavy policing is wrong and racist.

And we have a smoking gun email that she committed this sin.

Is it "light skinned" privilege for her?

Here is your problem...

If she had said ignore the drug selling in white neighborhoods and only concentrate in the black neighborhoods.....your "outrage" would be justified

If the neighborhood she said to concentrate on had no previous evidence of drug activity....your "outrage" would be justified

But targeting drug enforcement in areas of high drug activity....does not justify your "outrage"

So does that mean the outrage by lefties when a white cop or mayor or prosecutor has heavier enforcement on black areas also unjustified? Because those are higher crime areas too.

So...are you saying the outrages by the NAACP against cops who police high crime areas are unwarranted?

Well maybe you will have to provide an example of that "outrage" from lefties before I take you seriously

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

But I guess it is all you have to try to divert attention away from the Grey case which involved his treatment after arrest

Police have always been expected to target enforcement where it is needed the most. There has never been an expectation that law enforcement must be distributed equally in all neighborhoods regardless of the threat

Ive had my mind opened by the BlackLivesMatter movement. Targeting black areas for heavy policing is wrong and racist.

Here is your problem...

If she had said ignore the drug selling in white neighborhoods and only concentrate in the black neighborhoods.....your "outrage" would be justified

If the neighborhood she said to concentrate on had no previous evidence of drug activity....your "outrage" would be justified

But targeting drug enforcement in areas of high drug activity....does not justify your "outrage"

So does that mean the outrage by lefties when a white cop or mayor or prosecutor has heavier enforcement on black areas also unjustified? Because those are higher crime areas too.

So...are you saying the outrages by the NAACP against cops who police high crime areas are unwarranted?
You cannot find a single example of the NAACP complaining about police presence in high crime areas.

^^Possibly the most absurd statement on USMB....ever.

Prove me wrong. Find one. Otherwise, stfu.

Here is your problem...

Well maybe you will have to provide an example of that "outrage" from lefties before I take you seriously

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.
Still trying to find a real example?

Here is your problem...

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Now all you have to do is point to a specific story. There is something called the Google that can help you in your search

Good luck

Here is your problem...

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

Really? You're asking for examples of black leaders complaining about police enforcement in their neighborhoods? Thats like asking for an example of fat people eating.

Here is your problem...

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Now all you have to do is point to a specific story. There is something called the Google that can help you in your search

Good luck

Any story about Ferguson. Hows that for a start? DOJ even publicly shamed them for targeting black areas. Which is what Mosby ordered in Baltimore.

Here is your problem...

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

Any story about Ferguson. Hows that for a start? DOJ even publicly shamed them for targeting black areas. Which is what Mosby ordered in Baltimore.
Still struggling to support your lie? There were not complaints about police being in high crime areas; the complaints were about the death of Michael Brown.

Here is your problem...

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

Really? You're asking for examples of black leaders complaining about police enforcement in their neighborhoods? Thats like asking for an example of fat people eating.
And, a day later, you can produce not a single story where black leaders are complaining about police being assigned to patrol high crime areas.

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

Still struggling to support your lie? There were not complaints about police being in high crime areas; the complaints were about the death of Michael Brown.

Then what did the DOJ investigate? You're an idiot. Blacks bitch about cops in their neighborhood daily. Denying that is some flat Earth shit.

Here is your problem...

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

OK

I just went back and checked some Ferguson stories and could not find anywhere where blacks complained about police being in their neighborhoods

Unless you can provide one, looks like you failed

It broke a few days ago.

Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby ordered the Baltimore police to target Freddy Greys neighborhood for "heavy drug enforcement".

Racist.

It's the same thing as blacks being able to call each other n!gger but God forbid a white person say it.

Thats because blacks are allowed to say it and whites aren't

I know how much that upsets you

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

OK

I just went back and checked some Ferguson stories and could not find anywhere where blacks complained about police being in their neighborhoods

Really? You cant find examples of blacks complaining about cops in their neighborhoods? Wow. Its like saying you cant find examples of kids complaining about homework.

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

Then what did the DOJ investigate? You're an idiot. Blacks bitch about cops in their neighborhood daily. Denying that is some flat Earth shit.
They investigated the death of an unarmed black man shot by a police officer. They also investigated a municipal court system that was apparently set up as a source of income for the municipality. They did not investigate whether police officers were asked to patrol more heavily in high crime areas. And it is pretty clear to anyone reading this thread that you are an idiot who makes claims you could never hope to back up. In other words, a liar.

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

OK

Really? You cant find examples of blacks complaining about cops in their neighborhoods? Wow. Its like saying you cant find examples of kids complaining about homework.

I see you failed again

Just like this thread

MSNBC.com
NAACP.com
nytimes.com

For a start.

OK..thats a "start"

Good luck

OK

Seems that he is not the only one who cannot find what you claim is incredibly common. Odd that for something so common you have not been able to substantiate a single incident of black folks complaining about police patrolling in a high crime area.

Forum List

Back