Why No Shame?

Stop it, drama queen. Trump incited his fans for weeks.
Incited?.... to encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior)....
Than you can show an example of this?....

I can....

Can you find anything like that from Trump?.... I'm betting you can't... if you don't respond I will figure you couldn't find Trump saying anything like that.... ever....

Apparently Republicans have discovered that prison isn’t a fun place to be.

Incited?.... to encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior)....
Than you can show an example of this?....

I can....

Can you find anything like that from Trump?.... I'm betting you can't... if you don't respond I will figure you couldn't find Trump saying anything like that.... ever....

6 weeks of telling them the election was stolen. Telling them to fight and take back their country. Encouraging them to march on the Capitol and get Pence. Soliciting phony electoral representatives.

Are you kidding? It's happening. Opposition is already treason. Republicans are fascists. They are not entitled to constitutional protection. We hold political prisoners and have show trials. We have political persecutions. The light has already gone out. Nothing screams tyranny like raiding the home of the political opposition.
2 weeks before Biden announces a 2024 run.

Much coincidence.

No sympathy for traitors who assault police officers on the way to overturn a fairly held election in a our democracy. I look forward to them living in states they can't ever vote in due to being a felon when the get out...

No sympathy for traitors who assault police officers on the way to overturn a fairly held election in a our democracy. I look forward to them living in states they can't ever vote in due to being a felon when the get out...
even worse we have to put up with millions of pilgrims moving to red states to make their lives better

6 weeks of telling them the election was stolen. Telling them to fight and take back their country. Encouraging them to march on the Capitol and get Pence. Soliciting phony electoral representatives.
There has never been a politician that didn't tell his or her supporters to fight and take back their country... now damn it.... I asked for an example like Waters and you can't find one... why don't you just say I couldn't find one?... why can't you say Maxine should be prosecuted and impeached?.... such hypocrisy on display....

Forum List

Back