Why No Shame?

Literally nothing.

Got it. So, when it happens, your plan to deal is to just play stupid, as though there was no connection between your actions and the results of your actions.

I must say, that is the answer I always get from liberals, but, you got there far faster with must less bullshit than all the others. Kudos to you. Your denial is a lot more coherent.

Next time you get pulled over for speeding, try that tactic and let us know how well it works.

Not sure how that would apply in that situ...Oh, I get it. That was just you talking bs.

But in the 1/6 situation, it certainly applys. It is a clear violation of their civil rights. This is a massive injustice and any one who serves time is/will be a political prisoner because of that.

Do you want Americans treated this way because of their politics? This is third world bullshit and cruel beyond belief in America. Any American should not stand for any other American being treated this way.

"Quaglin is an electrician who was out of work in 2020 due to government policies surrounding COVID. “He has neither been in serious trouble before nor arrested prior to this incident,” friends and family of Christopher Quaglin said in a GiveSendGo plea for help. “He has always been an ardent supporter of the police and some months prior to his arrest led a local demonstration in support of the men and women in blue serving his hometown.”

In dozens of letters to the federal court judge, friends and family have testified that Quaglin is not the violent Capitol insurrectionist federal authorities have portrayed him to be, but “an extraordinary neighbor who’d help you work on your home if needed.”

That man is an American and his rights have vanished because keeping power is more important than anything America stands for. I have to ask you haters why do you support this?

He has to take responsibility for his actions.

It's a shame that he won't do that.

Not sure how that would apply in that situ...Oh, I get it. That was just you talking bs.

But in the 1/6 situation, it certainly applys. It is a clear violation of their civil rights. This is a massive injustice and any one who serves time is/will be a political prisoner because of that.

It applies to this situation as that is the defense the dude is trying for. "Well, other people got away with it so I should also"

Do you really find that to be a valid defense?

No sir you are the traitor.... you are what's so wrong with today's America.... and when the lights of freedom go out in the USA remember it's your fault....
If the lights of freedom go out it will on the hands of the maga infested fascists.

A lot of really mean talk on forums such as this one.

Funny. Part of the mythos of the 1/6 panic mongering is that we on the right are very scary and dangerous. That is why you need such a strong punishment to try to scare us into restricting our violence and blah, blah, blah.

Yet, at the same time you are supporting the idea that 1/6 was sooooo bad, you are dismissing the idea that we on the right are capable of anything scary or dangerous at all.

Which is it Gator? Are we the bad guys, or not?

Do you want Americans treated this way because of their politics? This is third world bullshit and cruel beyond belief in America. Any American should not stand for any other American being treated this way.

"Quaglin is an electrician who was out of work in 2020 due to government policies surrounding COVID. “He has neither been in serious trouble before nor arrested prior to this incident,” friends and family of Christopher Quaglin said in a GiveSendGo plea for help. “He has always been an ardent supporter of the police and some months prior to his arrest led a local demonstration in support of the men and women in blue serving his hometown.”

In dozens of letters to the federal court judge, friends and family have testified that Quaglin is not the violent Capitol insurrectionist federal authorities have portrayed him to be, but “an extraordinary neighbor who’d help you work on your home if needed.”

That man is an American and his rights have vanished because keeping power is more important than anything America stands for. I have to ask you haters why do you support this?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Got it. So, when it happens, your plan to deal is to just play stupid, as though there was no connection between your actions and the results of your actions.
My actions? What are those. My actions consist of drinking coffee, working, and crazily having to teach someone how to drive today almost a decade after I taught my youngest.
I must say, that is the answer I always get from liberals, but, you got there far faster with must less bullshit than all the others. Kudos to you. Your denial is a lot more coherent.
Well, thats the answer I am going to give as I would hope that my fellow citizens don't resort to terrorism because others were sentenced for assaulting police. Although they have their problems like everyone, I am a police supporter in general and frown on them being attacked.

Now if you're going to say this is going to get out the vote, then I am happy. Our Republic depends on an active and motivated citizenry.

Forum List

Back