🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why nobody invades Switzerland....

Because you don't have to pay taxes in Switzerland....hehe....and so everybody has that location to flee as a last chance.... they...the elites and powerful take good care of that country ...you know....

also

Swiss have brains ....they are awfully boring....but they do have brains LOL ...they do not let savages in.

Have you noticed how everybody who is very wealthy retires in Switzerland?

that's the reason why ...no taxes

Who the hell would want Switzerland, too damn cold and virtually no natural resources.

You must be kidding surely!

Nothing is more beautiful than the Swiss Alps!

omg!

I can see pretty mountains in CO or WY. In fact I lived in CO for 9 years, saw all the mountains I care to see thank you.

I know and I agree those are beautiful places too....very beautiful....

hope the hordes ....you know....them...:( ...will not invade that too...

The Wallowa's, the North Cascades, the Rockies. Plenty of beautiful mountains around the world.

But I am all in favor of every young American recieving 6 months training in military. Weapons, command structure, the whole works. I have owned guns since I was 12. However, I do not like to see military type weapons among certain types in the general population. The results have been far to extreme.

Another point about Swiss culture. I cannot imagine them tolerating a bunch of gun toting assholes supporting a thief pointing semi-automatic war weapons at their equivelent of Federal Officers.

Who the hell would want Switzerland, too damn cold and virtually no natural resources.

images

It wasn't because of the cold that Hitler left Switzerland alone.

Last I heard the Swiss and Sweds also require mandatory military service from the females also.

They're required to keep the firearm and 10,000 rounds in stock at their residence once they've finished their required service.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Because you don't have to pay taxes in Switzerland....hehe....and so everybody has that location to flee as a last chance.... they...the elites and powerful take good care of that country ...you know....

also

Swiss have brains ....they are awfully boring....but they do have brains LOL ...they do not let savages in.

Many reasons. Number one is they don't have oil. Number two is they aren't part of OPEC and number three they're not Communist. So, this means that the world's number on invader of countries and biggest threat to global security is not going to invade them.

Plus the Alps.

Got Bullets?

About that pro-gun meme your friends have been sharing...
Thu Sep 10, 2015
byJen Hayden

switz.png

attribution: unknown

Not so fast!

An unknown person shared the meme above and it's taken off in social media circles for several years, frequently passed around by gun advocates who believe we should all be toting weapons. Well, Facebook user Drew Shekler—who happens to be a Swiss citizen—responded and absolutely shredded the gun-happy meme. His response was shared by Facebook user Iysha La'Shaye Jackson and it's gone mega-viral from there:

switzerland.jpg

attribution: Iysha La'Shaye Jackson Facebook page

This probably didn't end the way the creator hoped it would.

<snip>

This BS has been around for awhile and-----and debunked by every fact check outfit I've checked.
Another Koshergirl fail...

also

Many reasons. Number one is they don't have oil. Number two is they aren't part of OPEC and number three they're not Communist. So, this means that the world's number on invader of countries and biggest threat to global security is not going to invade them.

But more than anything....

gotta be selective who you let in....

no hordes of savages thank you very much.

It's a natural fortress, like Afghanistan. Of course, people need to know how to defend the fortress for it to work.

Nobody invades Switzerland because they have guns?

Yeah, I can see how that would scare away fighter jets, bombers, tanks, and countries with nuclear weapons.

Are they having problems with illegals swarming their borders?

Nope.

Forum List

Back