Why nobody invades Switzerland....

Shocking coincidence....neither do other locales where everybody is legally armed. Go figger.

The fact of the matter is...the nuts who think ppl should not be allowed to protect themselves are the same people who think there are too many ppl anyway. They want people to die. How do you do that? You nurture a criminal killing class and disarm the rest.

Who the hell would want Switzerland, too damn cold and virtually no natural resources.

You must be kidding surely!

Nothing is more beautiful than the Swiss Alps!

omg!

I can see pretty mountains in CO or WY. In fact I lived in CO for 9 years, saw all the mountains I care to see thank you.
So don't move to Switzerland. What does that have to do with anything?

Plus the Alps.

They use their own poop for fertilizer in the garden...

Well that should sell you on them...I've never seen a person so committed to the thought of eating fecal matter than you. It's why I have you on ignore. I'm pretty sure I can't get ecoli just from reading your crap...but why take the chance?

So are the idiots here pretending the Swiss military doesn't have bullets?

The Wallowa's, the North Cascades, the Rockies. Plenty of beautiful mountains around the world.

But I am all in favor of every young American recieving 6 months training in military. Weapons, command structure, the whole works. I have owned guns since I was 12. However, I do not like to see military type weapons among certain types in the general population. The results have been far to extreme.

Another point about Swiss culture. I cannot imagine them tolerating a bunch of gun toting assholes supporting a thief pointing semi-automatic war weapons at their equivelent of Federal Officers.
Lolol....you need to spout that nonsense back in the Wallowas where nobody is as despised as the blm and the fools who defend them. But wait...nobody defends them. They know better.

No one invades Switzerland because it's a haven for those that want to hide things.

Like offshore money in Swiss bank accounts for starters...

Who the hell would want Switzerland, too damn cold and virtually no natural resources.

images

It wasn't because of the cold that Hitler left Switzerland alone.

Last I heard the Swiss and Sweds also require mandatory military service from the females also.

They're required to keep the firearm and 10,000 rounds in stock at their residence once they've finished their required service.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

last i heard, the swiss, sweds and samoans require mandatory military service from children 5 years and older as well. they're are required to keep a rifle, a rocket launcher, and a tank at their residence, and ammo, lots of ammo of course.

No
No one invades Switzerland because it's a haven for those that want to hide things.

You're half right. Those assholes know how to protect themselves and their property.By arming everybody. The safest place to be is the place where the guns are kept.

images

It wasn't because of the cold that Hitler left Switzerland alone.

Last I heard the Swiss and Sweds also require mandatory military service from the females also.

They're required to keep the firearm and 10,000 rounds in stock at their residence once they've finished their required service.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

last i heard, the swiss, sweds and samoans require mandatory military service from children 5 years and older as well. they're are required to keep a rifle, a rocket launcher, and a tank at their residence, and ammo, lots of ammo of course.

Good. Give me a gun savvy kid over your worthless dick any day of the week, if we're talking about defending one's family and property.

No

You're half right. Those assholes know how to protect themselves and their property.By arming everybody. The safest place to be is the place where the guns are kept.
How are you going to protect your property if your gun has no bullets? I guess you can club people to death with it.

The ammo for the militia guns is not allowed to be kept at their homes. Just the guns.

They can only own ammo for privately owned guns.

So you can't keep the bullets for your military gun. How about private ownership in Switzerland?

Well, you can't own an airsoft gun without a gun permit if it can be confused with a real gun.

You can't own an automatic knife with a blade longer than two inches.

You can't own a stun gun.

You can't own an air pistol without a gun permit.

You can't buy any ammo you wish. You have to provide a permit to buy ammo, and you can only buy ammo for guns you own.

No

How are you going to protect your property if your gun has no bullets? I guess you can club people to death with it.

The ammo for the militia guns is not allowed to be kept at their homes. Just the guns.

that's UNCONSTITUTIONAL And seriously bad

No

Yeah, I'm sure all those Swiss guys don't have bullets in their weapons.

Lolol. You're a fucking idiot.

Anyway, the point stands, a country where the civilians are armed is a safe country. At least for the civilians.

Might not be so hospitable to the mentally ill menacers, the rapists, the burglars, the border jumpers, the murderers and thieves. They might have a hard time.

Hell yeah, let's train the gangs to shoot better. Hell yea.
See, it's all about racism.
You think blacks are too stupid to learn, even if they're taught. So you prefer to just keep them caged up, and not give them things.

Forum List

Back