🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why not amend the 14th?...No wall needed...TA-DA!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We only need a 2/3's vote and approval from 3/4's of the states.....Or have we already become a nation with too many barely Americans?
Currently reads:
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
Should read:
"All persons born TO U.S. CITIZENS or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”

Instead of endless resentment and tampering with the Constitution, prosecute those who hire illegal aliens.

Instead of endless resentment and tampering with the Constitution, prosecute those who hire illegal aliens.

Is that easier, more practical and more cost effective than adding three words?

Amending the Constitution is expensive and takes several years, usually. And letting those who hire illegal aliens off the hook is wrong.

We only need a 2/3's vote and approval from 3/4's of the states.....Or have we already become a nation with too many barely Americans?
Currently reads:
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
Should read:
"All persons born TO U.S. CITIZENS or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
You get right on that, Comrade.

Frankly, I don't want our politicians from either side of the tracks to put a hand on the Constitution for any reason.

Enforcing current law without exceptions would be enough.

Actually the 14th Amendment citizenship was NEVER meant for the offspring of people here illegally.
It was meant for former Slaves.
But, you are very correct.
We have to end birthright citizenship because it is a third world welfare moocher magnet.

Why don't you amend your bigotries instead? Obviously, your suggestion to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859.

Amending the Constitution is expensive and takes several years, usually. And letting those who hire illegal aliens off the hook is wrong.

Frankly, I don't want our politicians from either side of the tracks to put a hand on the Constitution for any reason.

Trust me, I'm all for publicly hanging those who hire illegals.
BUT
How does that remove the incentive and stop illegal filth from dropping anchor babies in the laps of Americans?
What percentage of illegals are presenting employers with fraudulent documentation and or working under another identity?

BUT
How does that remove the incentive and stop illegal filth from dropping anchor babies in the laps of Americans?

Careful consideration of SCOTUS nominees. The 14th was never meant to be so ill-used.

Why don't you amend your bigotries instead? Obviously, your suggestion to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859.

What part of that shithole Mexico are you from?
How long have you been stealing from REAL Americans?

Currently reads:
Should read:

I shared a similar edit a long time ago. At least I think it was on USMB. My edit requires the addition of only one word.

My edit goes like this: "All persons LEGALLY born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”

BUT

Careful consideration of SCOTUS nominees. The 14th was never meant to be so ill-used.

I agree...the problem is our political and judicial systems have been diluted and infiltrated by barely Americans....I've lost faith...I'm sure they can't be trusted.

Last edited:

BUT
What percentage of illegals are presenting employers with fraudulent documentation and or working under another identity?

What nation did your family belong to in 1770?

BUT

Clever...and irrelevant.
A short story to tie it all together for your elementary mind.
An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they've adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?

BUT

Clever...and irrelevant.
A short story to tie it all together for your elementary mind.
An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they've adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?
That’s funny, I could tell you right wingers the same story as an argument in favor of abortion, but you’d rant and wail against it then.

Forum List

Back