🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why not amend the 14th?...No wall needed...TA-DA!

Is that easier, more practical and more cost effective than adding three words?

Amending the Constitution is expensive and takes several years, usually. And letting those who hire illegal aliens off the hook is wrong.

Is that easier, more practical and more cost effective than adding three words?

Frankly, I don't want our politicians from either side of the tracks to put a hand on the Constitution for any reason.

Enforcing current law without exceptions would be enough.

Trust me, I'm all for publicly hanging those who hire illegals.
BUT
How does that remove the incentive and stop illegal filth from dropping anchor babies in the laps of Americans?
What percentage of illegals are presenting employers with fraudulent documentation and or working under another identity?

What nation did your family belong to in 1770?

Clever...and irrelevant.
A short story to tie it all together for your elementary mind.
An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they've adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?
That’s funny, I could tell you right wingers the same story as an argument in favor of abortion, but you’d rant and wail against it then.

GO ahead...we're all ears. You have permission.

We only need a 2/3's vote and approval from 3/4's of the states.....Or have we already become a nation with too many barely Americans?
Currently reads:
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
Should read:
"All persons born TO U.S. CITIZENS or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
Maybe you can make it retroactive back to the founding of the country. Then anyone can be deported back to whatever European shithole their distant forbears came from.

We only need a 2/3's vote and approval from 3/4's of the states.....Or have we already become a nation with too many barely Americans?
Currently reads:
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
Should read:
"All persons born TO U.S. CITIZENS or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”
Maybe you can make it retroactive back to the founding of the country. Then anyone can be deported back to whatever European shithole their distant forbears came from.

You must have conveniently overlooked this post:
"A short story to tie it all together for your elementary mind.
An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once they start adopting they can never stop? We don't care that they can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many they've adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?"

Why don't you amend your bigotries instead? Obviously, your suggestion to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859.

What part of that shithole Mexico are you from?
How long have you been stealing from REAL Americans?
OH MY! Another off topic insult to totally avoid responding to and ON TOPIC post to which you can't find a logical reply. Life's a real bitch sometime> Care to try again, shit for brains?

Why don't you amend your bigotries instead of trying to amend the Constitution? Obviously, your suggestion in the OP to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859 Mr Lee!

Currently reads:
Should read:

Just imagine what a shithole this nation would be if it had been built by natives, the Spanish or Mexicans?
I'd bet you'd rather live in Somalia.

Why don't you amend your bigotries instead? Obviously, your suggestion to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859.

OH MY! Another off topic insult to totally avoid responding to and ON TOPIC post to which you can't find a logical reply. Life's a real bitch sometime> Care to try again, shit for brains?

Why don't you amend your bigotries instead of trying to amend the Constitution? Obviously, your suggestion in the OP to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859 Mr Lee!

Haha...oh the twisted LefTard logic. You validate your insult and discredit mine which was retaliatory and on point.
Look bud, only an un-American pile of shit would think that good quality Americans deserve to continue to be weighted down by filthy foreign thirdworlders. It's gotta end bud...your wetbacks are THEE largest most NEGATIVE liability to legitimate Americans...sorry it hurts your feelings to hear it, but it's unarguable. Let me know if you need me to start posting wetback demographics...I have them all copied and ready to be pasted. Your turn.

Were both Ivana Trump and Melania Trump citizens when they gave birth to Trump's children?

Haha...oh the twisted LefTard logic. You validate your insult and discredit mine which was retaliatory and on point.
Of course you're no stranger to lying through both of your teeth with your continuing deflection. So here is your third chance to speak to the following points responding to your OP;

1. Why don't you amend your bigotries instead of trying to amend the Constitution? 2. Obviously, your suggestion in the OP to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859, Mr. Robert E. Fucking Lee!

Plus this now for extra credit;
3. Why would any loyal American adopt an avatar of a turn-coat American traitor while at the same time pretending to claim fealty to this Nation.

I believe the odds are very high you are afraid to respond to those points for the third time, you frightened little bitch!

Currently reads:
Should read:
This seems like a solution in search of a problem. I had a lot of trouble identifying how many this change would cover and if it would even make a difference in their outcomes.

Of course you're no stranger to lying through both of your teeth with your continuing deflection. So here is your third chance to speak to the following points responding to your OP;

1. Why don't you amend your bigotries instead of trying to amend the Constitution? 2. Obviously, your suggestion in the OP to amend an amendment with such a long history of case law built upon it would be unworkable without unraveling over 140 years of case law based upon it in the protection of the civil rights of millions just so your ilk could turn the clock back to 1859, Mr. Robert E. Fucking Lee!

3. Why would any loyal American adopt an avatar of a turn-coat American traitor while at the same time pretending to claim fealty to this Nation.

I believe the odds are very high you are afraid to respond to those points for the third time, you frightened little bitch!

"Why don't you amend your bigotries instead"
NEGATIVE
REAL Americans are done compromising their quality of life for your filthy subhumans from the disgusting far south. We have plenty of pet humans here now.

Robert E. Lee is THEE American Badass, a fucking stud!
WHY has been explained to you a thousand times over...your sorry un-American ass isn't suppose to "get it".

NEGATIVE
REAL Americans are done compromising their quality of life for your filthy subhumans from the disgusting far south. We have plenty of pet humans here now.

WHY has been explained to you a thousand times over...your sorry un-American ass isn't suppose to "get it".
NEGATIVE
Well, now that you have started to respond to my initial post to your OP, you've come right out and divulged your true intent with a desire of amending the 14th Amendment, doing which is to satisfy your biases of national, ethnic and racial bigotry. That also is a strong indication of your hypocritical desire to simply use the rule of law to exercise your own desires for dominance over others of whom you disapprove displaying yourself to others as one of those with subhuman traits and predilections akin to a wild fucking animal only aware of self and its selfish wants.
Again, R.E. Lee was a traitor forsaking his oath and taking up arms against this Nation. That you condone and further approve that conduct so long after the fact, proves that you are of very low character which you have validated, in spades, throughout this exchange BITCH! You're beyond redemption and a true Kontemptuos Keyboard Kommando! Enjoy, KKK boi!

EDIT: BTW, THEE is an archaic English pronoun, you fucking ignoramus!

Last edited:
The establishment in BOTH parties are desperate to give millions of illegals amnesty and the vote, so they can bribe them with government hand outs and cancel out the votes of American citizens, ensuring the establishment stays in power without fear of the American people booting them out of office.

Instead of endless resentment and tampering with the Constitution, prosecute those who hire illegal aliens.

Perfect answer, end thread!

Yep, perfect answer… Looks amazing on paper.
Anyone who is for the eradication of illegals is also for aggressively hammering down on employers of illegals. Cracking down on employers may remove the incentive for Carlos to go to work....BUT what about the illegals presenting employers with fraudulent documents to gain employment? What about the incentive for Guadalupe to drop her five anchors here and collect welfare, EBT, housing assistance, health care, schooling etc etc? Will Carlos simply stay at home, not try to work...and leech on Guadalupe's taxpayer funded goodies?
In a feeble attempt to spin the issue and decriminalize illegals many have tried to sell that employers are the root cause....who's more the criminal the drug dealer or the drug manufacture? It's a retarded argument as both sides are pieces of shits. The bottom line is illegals still have plenty of motivation to come here and steal from American's even if employers aren't hiring.
The problem has to be dealt with at its source and point of origin....the border and Mexico...TA-DA!

I'm sure many in the remaining First Nations population wish it had occurred in the early 1700s.

NEGATIVE

NEGATIVE
Well, now that you have started to respond to my initial post to your OP, you've come right out and divulged your true intent with a desire of amending the 14th Amendment, doing which is to satisfy your biases of national, ethnic and racial bigotry. That also is a strong indication of your hypocritical desire to simply use the rule of law to exercise your own desires for dominance over others of whom you disapprove displaying yourself to others as one of those with subhuman traits and predilections akin to a wild fucking animal only aware of self and its selfish wants.
Again, R.E. Lee was a traitor forsaking his oath and taking up arms against this Nation. That you condone and further approve that conduct so long after the fact, proves that you are of very low character which you have validated, in spades, throughout this exchange BITCH! You're beyond redemption and a true Kontemptuos Keyboard Kommando! Enjoy, KKK boi!

EDIT: BTW, THEE is an archaic English pronoun, you fucking ignoramus!

Look Beaner....now you're just flat out reaching and making a complete ass of yourself. If I were an un-American piece of shit like you I'd be right there with you...it's all good bud.
Your feelings are hurt, you're triggered...I WIN!

Forum List

Back