Why not pass a law legalizing all forms of adult consenting sex?

Why not pass a law legalizing all forms of adult consenting sex? If you're over 18 years old and want to have sex within the privacy of your home...Well, that is your and the other persons business. Government has no place in it.

Do you agree? This law would have all relations, all forms(as long as it is human/human), etc.

incest?
once both parties are adults does it matter?

yeah I think it's weird if a parent fucks their adult kid and they make a baby together.

that's your hang up

I don't really care what any 2 consenting adults do as long as they accept responsibility for the consequences of their actions

I care.
even when it's none of your business?

yeah I think it's weird if a parent fucks their adult kid and they make a baby together.

that's your hang up

I don't really care what any 2 consenting adults do as long as they accept responsibility for the consequences of their actions

I care.

Yeah, I don't think a mom and adult son should fuck and have kids together.

that's your hang up

I care.

Hey I don't think people should do lot of things but that doesn't mean t's any of my business if they do

that's your hang up

I care.

that's fin to think but you have no right to stop them

If the law is against it then I do. If the law isn;t against it then I don't.

Why not pass a law legalizing all forms of adult consenting sex? If you're over 18 years old and want to have sex within the privacy of your home...Well, that is your and the other persons business. Government has no place in it.

Do you agree? This law would have all relations, all forms(as long as it is human/human), etc.
You said all forms with an exception...
That's not all forms

What exception? Animals? Can animals consent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can living people consent to having sex once their dead?
Could eating someone's arm be considered S&M?
Breaking bones, be foreplay?

that's your hang up

I care.

laws can be changed which is what the thread is about

Good I hope they get laws against incest.

Nevada ?
No. Not Nevada.

once a person is a legal adult why should there be laws to say who he or she can have sex with?

once a person is a legal adult why should there be laws to say who he or she can have sex with?
It becomes a matter of public health.

It becomes a matter of public health.
I disagree.

legislating sex makes as much sense as legislating breathing (I am of course only speaking about 2 consenting adults)

To be honest I wouldn't want to see a house anywhere near mine turned into a brothel. Or any other business that generates significant traffic.

Nevada ?
No. Not Nevada.

They don't have brothels anymore? Most of them were houses at onetime;)

That's every Mormon in Nevada. lol

Why do you need laws governing sex? If you wanna fuck your life size Obama cut out go for it.

that's your hang up

I care.

Hey I don't think people should do lot of things but that doesn't mean t's any of my business if they do
When there are negative impacts on society, it is all of our business. Do you not see a downside to parents and their children having kids together? Non at all? Aside from the genetic issues that is, but you can address that also if you like.

What is it you want to do?

To be honest I wouldn't want to see a house anywhere near mine turned into a brothel. Or any other business that generates significant traffic.
there are zoning laws that would prevent that

that's your hang up

I care.

When there are negative impacts on society, it is all of our business. Do you not see a downside to parents and their children having kids together? Non at all? Aside from the genetic issues that is, but you can address that also if you like.
as long as they take care of the offspring I don't see a problem with it

what if two people with Down Syndrome wanted to have kids? Would you make it illegal?

It seems to me life would become vastly more interesting were public sex between consulting adults legalized.

Forum List

Back