Why not pass a law legalizing all forms of adult consenting sex?

It seems to me life would become vastly more interesting were public sex between consulting adults legalized.
Well it sort of is. Do you know about the sex clubs? They are technically private because you purchase an instant one day "membership" but in reality they are open to the public. Anything goes. Whatever floats your boat. They are legal and numerous if your want to seek them out. Trust me, it's a blast.

Yeah, I don't think a mom and adult son should fuck and have kids together.

that's fin to think but you have no right to stop them

If the law is against it then I do. If the law isn;t against it then I don't.
laws can be changed which is what the thread is about

To be honest I wouldn't want to see a house anywhere near mine turned into a brothel. Or any other business that generates significant traffic.
there are zoning laws that would prevent that

So easily said. But, are they ( zoning laws) effective in that sense? I'm thinking maybe not.

Last edited:
that's fin to think but you have no right to stop them

To be honest I wouldn't want to see a house anywhere near mine turned into a brothel. Or any other business that generates significant traffic.

So easily said. But, are they ( zoning laws) effective in that sense? I'm thinking maybe not.

have you ever tried to open a business in a residential zoned neighborhood?
It ain't very easy

It seems to me life would become vastly more interesting were public sex between consulting adults legalized.
Well it sort of is. Do you know about the sex clubs? They are technically private because you purchase an instant one day "membership" but in reality they are open to the public. Anything goes. Whatever floats your boat. They are legal and numerous if your want to seek them out. Trust me, it's a blast.
There was a minor "to do" over one's being closed when D.C. built it's baseball stadium. I don't know if it reopened elsewhere in the city. In the course of exploring the neighborhood, I discovered there is one a block from a flat I bought some years back. I presume there must be others and I'm sure their patrons enjoy them immensely.

It seems Ben Franklin may have frequented one or some. I'm not libertine enough to frequent such places, but I'm not prude enough to have anything to say about their existence or the people who enjoy them. They're simply businesses and patrons as far as I'm concerned.

Everything is pretty much legal already as long as both participants are over 18 and consenting and neither one of them dies in the process of the act.

Prostitution is illegal in 49 states. I believe that is what the OP is referring to.
I think it may even be illegal in Nevada if it is not a registered business conducting the service

Why not pass a law legalizing all forms of adult consenting sex? If you're over 18 years old and want to have sex within the privacy of your home...Well, that is your and the other persons business. Government has no place in it.

Do you agree? This law would have all relations, all forms(as long as it is human/human), etc.
First, you're an idiot.

Second, consenting was never the issue.

Rather whether or not the sexual act in question puts one or more of the participants in an inferior state.

Homosexual sex does not the participants in an inferior state.

Lastly, you're an idiot.

Don't think the Trump admin is going to give you another opportunity to be a busy body old prude.

It ain't very easy

The answer to your question is no. But if you were planning to open a church called Christ church of the much improved versions of their former selves where naked dancing girls and round the clock gaming was available, would you make the latter part known to the zoning board during the approval process. I'm thinking no.

Last edited:
Why not pass a law legalizing all forms of adult consenting sex? If you're over 18 years old and want to have sex within the privacy of your home...Well, that is your and the other persons business. Government has no place in it.

Do you agree? This law would have all relations, all forms(as long as it is human/human), etc.

Such as fucking your dad? If you are OK with that.

Damn specieist!

Hell, expand on it and allow marriage. If you can have sex, you should be able to get married! Right?
No. Sex does not equal marriage. "Marriage has a definition. 1 man and 1 woman. Everything else is a perversion of the definition.
Why not declare the sky is red since definitions don't matter to the libtard.

Hell, expand on it and allow marriage. If you can have sex, you should be able to get married! Right?
No. Sex does not equal marriage. "Marriage has a definition. 1 man and 1 woman. Everything else is a perversion of the definition.
Why not declare the sky is red since definitions don't matter to the libtard.
You had better rethink that definition of marriage. It is obsolete dude.

It ain't very easy

The answer to your question is no. But if you were planning to open a church called Christ church of the much improved versions of their former selves where naked dancing girls and round the clock gaming was available, would you make the latter part known to the zoning board during the approval process. I'm thinking no.
if you didn't and there were complaints then the business ( a church is a business) would be shut down

even when it's none of your business?

Hey I don't think people should do lot of things but that doesn't mean t's any of my business if they do
When there are negative impacts on society, it is all of our business. Do you not see a downside to parents and their children having kids together? Non at all? Aside from the genetic issues that is, but you can address that also if you like.
as long as they take care of the offspring I don't see a problem with it

what if two people with Down Syndrome wanted to have kids? Would you make it illegal?
Down Syndrome Prostitutes.

even when it's none of your business?

Hey I don't think people should do lot of things but that doesn't mean t's any of my business if they do
When there are negative impacts on society, it is all of our business. Do you not see a downside to parents and their children having kids together? Non at all? Aside from the genetic issues that is, but you can address that also if you like.

what if two people with Down Syndrome wanted to have kids? Would you make it illegal?
it would have to be determined if a person with Down's Syndrome was legally capable of giving consent

it would have to be determined if a person with Down's Syndrome was legally capable of giving consent

Good gawd are you serious?

why not?
anyone legally capable of making his own decisions should be able to do so

why not?
anyone legally capable of making his own decisions should be able to do so

You are just gross skull no wonder you hate MA.

Forum List

Back