"Why?" One Asks

Why do Conservatives have so much hatred towards a little girl?
/——-/ Two can play your stupid strawman arguments. Why do Liberals hate truth and justice?
Please point out examples of liberals hating "truth and justice".
Guess these republicans love the truth the Art of the Deal nitwit in our WH deals out
Opposing moronic knuckle draggers like you doesn't automatically mean that.
It does in your case.

I actually kinda of feel bad for her. The climate wackos are using her, and I suspect when her “message” becomes stale she will be cast aside. I think there is a very good chance that she ends up like too many childhood stars.

E10A19D1-130B-47CB-8892-9B2A6BEE176F.jpeg

Speaking of climate Does the moron in our WH believe scientists yet?
Earth's temperature likely marks hottest decade on record - report
You do realize that there is a difference between likely and definitely?
Do you understand that our records only go back around 200 years? What was it like 1000 years ago. I seem to remember that there was a time when much of North America was covered in glaciers. How many people were running their SUVs to make them retreat?
Max only back 200 years?? That doesn't concern you at all ? All these floods world wide no big deal ?
And you don't think that the areas lost when the glaciers receded were a big deal. Somehow I don't think people like 44 or Gore ( you know, the great climate person) are so worried about it since they bought large estates that out do mine as far as emissions right next to the water. I have never used a private jet.
My guess is if they are not worried about it I should be less so.
If you are going to climate change symposiums in private jets then you are not as worried as you want others to be.

Max I believe it's a world wide problem and we better start doing something about it , not denying it's not a big problem for the future

/——-/ Two can play your stupid strawman arguments. Why do Liberals hate truth and justice?

Russia.

Kavanaugh.

Impeachment.

Just the most recent off the top of my head.
You're confused on who's hating the truth in those cases.

In 150 years. How old is the planet?
Don't know where you live but others are suffering ,,,and only a fool will deny that changing climate is a problem if not so much now ,certainly for the future

Russia.

Kavanaugh.

Impeachment.

Just the most recent off the top of my head.
You're confused on who's hating the truth in those cases.

So offer your "evidence" as to the truth again. In each case it's flopped badly.

Don't know where you live but others are suffering ,,,and only a fool will deny that changing climate is a problem if not so much now ,certainly for the future
South Fl and it is in the 50’s here, dear. There are cycles in climate, natural. Always have been always will be.
Chicago Breaks 2 Back-to-Back Records for Cold Temperatures
January–February 2019 North American cold wave - Wikipedia
Record cold in Siberia - Ice Age Now
Coldest October temperature on record
Record cold, early snow put South Jersey officials on alert

South Fl and it is in the 50’s here, dear. There are cycles in climate, natural. Always have been always will be.
I'm in Ft Lauderdale 5 months a year ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and on another note ,,read about the icebergs melting ?

I'm in Ft Lauderdale 5 months a year ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and on another note ,,read about the icebergs melting ?
/——/ Ice melts—- stop the presses.

Conservatives don't hate her we just think that her and the liberals that love her are dumb as rocks.
If she was really worried about saving the planet she would be in front of the true polluters such as China and India.
Instead she is running around where she can get press.
If all you are after is your name in the paper do what gets it there. If you are serious about something go where the change needs to take place.
Pardon me Max but the cause needs to be brought out into the sunlight not hidden under rocks like our President who doesn't believe in science does
So you wonder around a place where you can drink the water, breath the air, a coal fired power plant is not being built? All while telling them how bad they are for the climate.
Yet don't go to countries that you can't drink most of the water, most need to wear a mask to walk outside, coal fired power plants are being built or financed one per week? You bypass countries where hundreds of acres of rain forest are disappearing?

Tell me again how many Ph.D.s does she have? How many times is someone with at least a college education writing or talking about climate change? It is hardly being hidden under a rock.

Face it the girl is like someone standing in a parking lot next to her car with the windows rolled down complaining that she locked her keys in the car.

You do realize that there is a difference between likely and definitely?
Do you understand that our records only go back around 200 years? What was it like 1000 years ago. I seem to remember that there was a time when much of North America was covered in glaciers. How many people were running their SUVs to make them retreat?
Max only back 200 years?? That doesn't concern you at all ? All these floods world wide no big deal ?
It depends
maxresdefault.jpg

On another note, ever read the historical record on Greenland, Austria etc? As recently as WWII, some bergs did not exist there in Austria-
In Austria, dozens of frozen mummies are being revealed by the melting ice. These are men who died during World War II from what was then called the “white death.” They were frozen to death while still wearing their uniforms and carrying rifles.

uncovered by melted ice.
Bodies of two Austro-Hungarian soldiers found, 95 years after death in the Italian Alps
Melting glaciers in northern Italy reveal corpses of WW1 soldiers

Switzerland heatwave uncovers frozen WWII plane wreck
Well, there had to have been a heat wave first,,preceded by a cold wave, and then another heat wave to uncover it.
upload_2019-12-3_10-56-19.jpeg

Old Photos of Greenland from the Late 19th to Early 20th Centuries ~ vintage everyday

On another note, ever read the historical record on Greenland, Austria etc? As recently as WWII, some bergs did not exist there in Austria-
In Austria, dozens of frozen mummies are being revealed by the melting ice. These are men who died during World War II from what was then called the “white death.” They were frozen to death while still wearing their uniforms and carrying rifles.

uncovered by melted ice.
Bodies of two Austro-Hungarian soldiers found, 95 years after death in the Italian Alps

Well, there had to have been a heat wave first,,preceded by a cold wave, and then another heat wave to uncover it.
View attachment 292957
Old Photos of Greenland from the Late 19th to Early 20th Centuries ~ vintage everyday
OK so you're on the side of Just walk on by ,nothing happening here??

uncovered by melted ice.

View attachment 292957
OK so you're on the side of Just walk on by ,nothing happening here??
Tell me what can we do to stop it? It has happened before and will happen again.

Forum List

Back