🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Our Political Class is Stuck in Terminal Failure Mode

This cure for cancer has been in the FDA approval testing pipline since at least 2010 and it WORKS.

Any person that is in a terminal stage of cancer should be able to volunteer to take this treatment and get possibly cured. The results would greatly advance the ability to work out the problems with the treatment as well.

But no, it is slow tracked with only about 3% volunteering actually getting in on testing.

Researchers Use HIV Virus to Help Cure Cancer

Llenas said that so far 125 patients with acute or chronic leukemia or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma have received this treatment, and more than two-thirds have gone into a full or partial remission, including 36 children.

Llenas reported that scientists at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine are reprogramming billions of a patient's cells to fight off their own specific cancer, and much of it is credited to the HIV virus.

According to Llenas, researchers are only using the part of the virus that allows it to sneak in to and infect white blood cells.

Dr. David Porter explained that it's not actually HIV and patients can't get HIV, but it's a way of bringing genetic material into the cells that will reprogram them to fight a specific type of cancer.

Llenas said that this can offer an alternative to dangerous bone marrow transplants, as it did for Dr. Doug Olson.

In 2010, half of Olson's bone marrow was cancerous and he was running out of options. He signed up for the therapy and in less than four weeks he was in full remission.

Llenas said that there are still unanswered questions, however, such as if this treatment will work for other cancers.

Why have we Americans become so accepting of government INCOMPETENCE?

We actually have a class of professional politicians, who do nothing other than serve in government and run for office ASAP, whop do not think in terms of fixing problems but only in managing the problems. This causes the problems to be made perpetual and a cash cow for corporations to milk for maximum profits and debt for the rest of us.

IF we truly had a class of politicians that had any regard for human life and the rights of citizens on our country, they would tell the FDA, for example, to increase the percentage of people approved for cancer studies if terminally ill, from 3% to nearly all that want to participate.

They would expedite new drugs that can save lives instead of putting them on a 15 year slow track when it is supposed to only require 7 years to test and approve, especially with regard to drugs that treat life stealing diseases like cancer.

Europe only takes about 2 years to test and approve new drugs. They are our only source of new antibiotics because the FDA is so fucking slow. The FDA is supposed to take 7 years not 15 to test and approve these drugs.

Why dont our politicians tell them to fast track more of these things?

Their corporate sponsors dont want to lose profits they make on current drugs already on the market even if they dont work as well as new drugs.
Jim, you speak for me on this issue, only you said it better!

Jim, you speak for me on this issue, only you said it better!
The problem exists in BOTH political party establishments. That is one reason I was pulling for Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul as I know both are detested by their party establishments.

But I will settle for Trump and be happy.

Here Pat Caddell is telling us how the Establishment wants us to accept the notion of perpetual war being conducted among our population.

Caddell: Political Elites Will Tell Us Terrorism Is ‘New Normal'

Caddell stated, “I don’t think that this was the end of it. We may, sadly, see more. But the question here is, are we to accept this as the new normal?” He added, “Or are we going to take the approach, ‘Not in our house’ and really get tough on this stuff?”

Added Caddell, “I suspect this will now have a huge impact on the race. The media was all over Trump on Saturday for saying the obvious, that it was a bomb.”

“I think what we’re going to find in this country is, finally, it’s enough,” he went on. “It’s a very simple matter. Are you willing to take this as the new normal and just adjust to it … or are you going to get serious about this stuff, including taking in all the new refugees?”

“I think the political elite,” said Caddell, “and the globalists in this country … will say, ‘Well, just get used to it; it’s the new normal.’ I don’t think mainstream America is going to be there. That’s not an American attitude.”

Supporting the Globalists = accepting a perpetual war and bloodshed and violence from terrorists with no end in sight to the "War for Funding against Terrorism".

Lol, this issue cuts to the whole basis of what is wrong with our political system and no one has any ideas about it?

Is that too bipartisan to get much reaction? :D

Forum List

Back