Why Owners of AI Applications Cannot Fully Control their AI Algorithm

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This video pretty well explains how AI right now learns without really 'learning' as we think of it.

Net bottom line summary; no one knows what or how AI decides what it does, its just good at it.

AI looks at possibilities. That's different than creativity.

This is precisely how evolution works.

Well, it is how Natural Selection works, but Evolution is more broad and complex than that, to include sexual selection, Punctuated equilibrium, etc.

But Evolution does not include Abiogenesis, an atheist lie.

Well, it is how Natural Selection works, but Evolution is more broad and complex than that, to include sexual selection, Punctuated equilibrium, etc.

Ask one of them why life only ever started once so far as we know. Watch them meltdown.

I personally favor Transpermia theories.

Life I think came to our planet in fragments of other planets that once orbited the star that was the supernovae that gave us our heavy metals and the bulk of matter in our solar system.

Ask one of them why life only ever started once so far as we know. Watch them meltdown.

I personally favor Transpermia theories.

Life I think came to our planet in fragments of other planets that once orbited the star that was the supernovae that gave us our heavy metals and the bulk of matter in our solar system.

I think it came from alkaline vents. But whichever...it only happened once. And then moved through filter after filter. Almost as if being directed.

I think it came from alkaline vents. But whichever...it only happened once. And then moved through filter after filter. Almost as if being directed.

I agree that the Creator has guided the Evolutionary process toward what we have today, and much much more.

The Earth, life and everything on the planet was made for the coming of His Son.

Forum List

Back