Why Republicans are terrified of congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

...she understands we could have solved simple poverty in our republic, Yesterday; the right wing Only has a problem with it, Because the Poor may benefit.
she understands we could have solved simple poverty in our republic, Yesterday;
so how come the greatest state in the union hasnt figured this out yet?...they have a whole bunch of people like her there...

“Because she looks like America now. Not America from the 1950s.”

Exactly.

Ocasio-Cortez represents everything conservatives fear: change, diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

And as a consequence of that unwarranted fear, conservatives engage in childish attacks and propagate ridiculous lies – it’s all they have, given the fact conservative dogma is devoid of worth and merit.
jones how come you fear answering questions asked of you in this forum?...could it be your answers are devoid of worth and merit,just like your threads and posts are?...

How do we solve "simple poverty", Daniel? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been trying to do that with Government programs since LBJ back in the 60's? So tell me how come poverty levels haven't gone down?
Poverty hasn’t gone down because Republicans under Reagan trashed war on poverty programs in return for trickle down economics

Trickle down economics doesn't exist, Winger! If you knew anything about economics in general or businesses in particular, you'd know that profits ALWAYS trickle up...not down! Get back to me when you have a clue about what you're talking about!
Thank you for your support for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour.

You can pass a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage...heck, you can pass a fifty dollar an hour minimum wage! It won't change a thing other than fewer jobs for those who desperately need them and higher inflation for everyone else. Anyone with half a brain grasps that concept...
lol. maybe for the right wing. the left has solutions not excuses.
yea i witnessed a few of those "solutions" during my time in California....then i heard the excuses as to why they were not working...

I wonder how long it's going to take for you to figure out that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is just another liberal "ditz" who spouts progressive dogma but doesn't have a clue how to pay for any of it...other than some vague premise that "rich people" should surrender their money for the greater good! Have you actually heard her respond to difficult questions? She's an IDIOT!

She is. So are most of the old white dudes who represent vast rural areas in JesusLand.

So if we had intelligence tests to hold office, I think the people who believe in talking snakes would have a much harder time of it.

Which "old white dudes" who "believe in talking snakes" do you believe are now holding office, Joey? Or is this another of your "I'm gonna just pull shit out of my ass and declare it to be fact!" posts?

Because she looks like America now. Not America from the 1950s.

s.

What happened to the Americans from the 1050's? Did somebody take their country away from them or conquer them or something?

How do we solve "simple poverty", Daniel? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we been trying to do that with Government programs since LBJ back in the 60's? So tell me how come poverty levels haven't gone down?
Poverty hasn’t gone down because Republicans under Reagan trashed war on poverty programs in return for trickle down economics

Trickle down economics doesn't exist, Winger! If you knew anything about economics in general or businesses in particular, you'd know that profits ALWAYS trickle up...not down! Get back to me when you have a clue about what you're talking about!
Thank you for your support for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation at the equivalent to fourteen dollars an hour.

You can pass a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage...heck, you can pass a fifty dollar an hour minimum wage! It won't change a thing other than fewer jobs for those who desperately need them and higher inflation for everyone else. Anyone with half a brain grasps that concept...
lol. maybe for the right wing. the left has solutions not excuses.

Yet when I ask you to explain how your "solutions" would work...you become AMAZINGLY vague! Why is that, Daniel?

...she understands we could have solved simple poverty in our republic, Yesterday; the right wing Only has a problem with it, Because the Poor may benefit.

Are you trying to tell me that when we give more money to the wealthy.......they just KEEP IT???

I am shocked

You mean when we take less money FROM the wealthy...they invest it and create jobs? Or we can do what you liberals always do...TRY to tax the wealthy...at which point they do what they always do...put their capital into tax free shelters so you can't tax them and wait until someone else is in office that doesn't think turning a profit is a crime?

Why the Right Is So Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

On Thursday, Eddie Scarry, a Washington Examiner writer with a long history of making misogynistic ad hominem attacks and taking surreptitious photos of women’s rear ends, tweeted a photo of Ocasio-Cortez walking down a hallway:

————

Calling this woman a girl. Taking pictures of her backside. Making fun of her clothes and her working class background.

Why do they hate her?

Is she the new racially-based Nancy Pelosi?

OMG! It’s a woman! Of color! Terrifying to white Republicans.

Nobody is terrified of Cortez. She is the embodiment of asshats like you, troll, and deservingly so she is ridiculed and mocked.

Are you trying to tell me that when we give more money to the wealthy.......they just KEEP IT???

I am shocked

You mean when we take less money FROM the wealthy...they invest it and create jobs? Or we can do what you liberals always do...TRY to tax the wealthy...at which point they do what they always do...put their capital into tax free shelters so you can't tax them and wait until someone else is in office that doesn't think turning a profit is a crime?

The problem is that they don't invest it and create jobs....they just keep the extra money

We can only tax income. Once they paid income tax, they can put the money in any shelter they want

upload_2018-11-17_13-12-45.jpeg

She looks crazy as a loon...of course she is scary....

I am shocked
So am I. Republicans promised us they would create jobs and invest. Why didn't they?

OMG!

You don't think they were lying, do you?

On Thursday, Eddie Scarry, a Washington Examiner writer with a long history of making misogynistic ad hominem attacks and taking surreptitious photos of women’s rear ends, tweeted a photo of Ocasio-Cortez walking down a hallway:

————

Calling this woman a girl. Taking pictures of her backside. Making fun of her clothes and her working class background.

Why do they hate her?

She is a fucking commie, dipshit.

Damn Dale. For you, everybody is a fucking commie, unless they fall for the same goofy conspiracy theories you do.
Me thinks he doth protest too much. The guy's probably a closet commie.

He's a top notch conspiracy nut. He has evidence of him plotting against himself.

Ocasio Cortez cares about healthcare for citizens, she cares about people getting a fair wage, she cares about people having food to eat and a place to live

She does not care about tax cuts to billionaires

That is why Republicans hate her so much

I am shocked
So am I. Republicans promised us they would create jobs and invest. Why didn't they?

OMG!

You don't think they were lying, do you?

They did you didn't want one

Ocasio Cortez cares about healthcare for citizens, she cares about people getting a fair wage, she cares about people having food to eat and a place to live

Translation ~she cares about using other peoples money

————

Why do they hate her?

No, I do not fear her and please run her for President in 2020 and discover her message will only win her the same states that Hillary won while never winning the Oval Office.

Also she is nothing like Pelosi and I am defending Pelosi against your remarks...

————

Why do they hate her?

Not as terrifying as that Abrahms in Georgia. Serioulsy ugly she is.

No worse than grossy Nancy Pelosi

————

Why do they hate her?

Not as terrifying as that Abrahms in Georgia. Serioulsy ugly she is.

No worse than grossy Nancy Pelosi

Show some respect for the Speaker of the House. You knew she would have the gavel again.

Translation ~she cares about using other peoples money

Pretty much so

That is how great societies function. Collect revenue and do what is best for We the People

Forum List

Back