🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why "RUSSIA HACKED US!" Doesn't Generate any Excitement

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
There are no victims.

HRC is not a victim, because all the hacking did was bring her "deplorable" conduct, and that of the DNC to light. This is why she hasn't been out in public complaining about it. As soon as she complains to some interviewer, the response will be, "Well, weren't these revelations all true?" End of interview.

And what about the voters? There are NO voters out there who are saying, "O My GOD, if I had known on election day what I know now, I would have voted differently!!!"

Ain't happening. The Trump voters are GLAD these emails came out. And HRC's voters? What, exactly, is their complaint? "The public should never have found out about this!" Not very compelling, is it?

It is analogous to some nefarious third party releasing a video right before an election of a candidate screwing around with a hooker. The candidate can't complain because the video speaks for itself. His operatives can complain, but HE can't.

Now, if it's a DOCTORED video, then there will be a hue and cry.

So the Russian hack is in fact a victimless "crime." Hard to get excited about.

Because short sighted people believe that Putin's Pick is good for America and whatever Putin has on other people isnt "exciting"

How about because dumb asses are looking for excitement like some sort of child? How bout that?

Because short sighted people believe that Putin's Pick is good for America and whatever Putin has on other people isnt "exciting"

How about because dumb asses are looking for excitement like some sort of child? How bout that?
Better than HRC.......... Hell Yes!

You Obama knob polishers liked Putin , till he told obama to go to hell.

I don't think Russia did it, after all Obama had already told Putin to "Cut it out"!

The British journalist said the Western “hysteria” about Russia can be explained by “some deep psychic need for an enemy, which Putin is filling very neatly for us at the moment.”

Gray added that “American and British hawks are getting hysterical” due to Clinton being one of the people who are whipping up aggression against Putin.

As for the leaks of the DNC and Podesta emails, the Clinton team “are very, very keen to pin the blame on Russia as the [releases by] WikiLeaks are embarrassing to the Democrats. So, if they can say that: ‘Nobody should be talking about this. We shouldn’t give the enemy an advantage,’ obviously that’s advantageous to them,” he said.

He stressed that when it comes to cyber security “there does seem to be quite a lot of activity coming from Russia,” but added that the West has no concrete proof against Moscow.

Putin & Russia ‘hysteria’ help to sell copies of Western media – Spectator editor to RT

Forum List

Back