Why should anyone believe anything coming out of this white house?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I don't know about you, but the jobs numbers, the wage increases????????? Not believing anything Trump's people are reporting......such a sad day for this country when you have liar in chief at the helms Trump told more than 2,000 lies in the past year.
Outlook
Perspective Perspective | I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.
I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.
That rate has been accelerating. Starting in early October, The Post’s tracking showed that Trump told a remarkable nine lies a day, outpacing even the biggest liars in our research.

But the flood of deceit isn’t the most surprising finding about Trump.

Why should anyone believe anything coming out of this white house?
For the most part, there is no reason to believe anything coming out of the Trump White House. Even Trump doesn't bother to verify the veracity of the things he tweets or says, so one can hardly expect that his staff do. After all, the WH works like any other organization insofar as the tone of conduct is set at the top.
The fact that WH communications personnel and other spokespersons have taken to using caveats akin to "as far as I know..." and "what I've been told is that..." makes that much clear.

The Stormy Daniels matter is just one illustration of that. And it's actually strange that the WH and Trump are even "dancing around" the fact of the affair Trump had with Daniels because, quite frankly, few, if any, rational people give a damn about the fact of Trump cheating on his wife or with whom (or what) he wets his willy. What matters, to people of integrity, rational or otherwise, is (1) that he's lying about having done so when it's obvious that he had an extramarital affair with Daniels, (2) that he lied about even knowing about the payment made to Daniels, and (3) the nature of the payment vis a vis federal election laws.

I don't know about you, but the jobs numbers, the wage increases????????? Not believing anything Trump's people are reporting......such a sad day for this country when you have liar in chief at the helms Trump told more than 2,000 lies in the past year.
Outlook
Perspective Perspective | I study liars. I’ve never seen one like President Trump.
That rate has been accelerating. Starting in early October, The Post’s tracking showed that Trump told a remarkable nine lies a day, outpacing even the biggest liars in our research.

Just because you haven't been offered a job or your wage hasn't increased, doesn't mean it isn't happening everywhere else in this country.

I don't know what else to tell you, except that maybe you aren't trying hard enough. Maybe spend more time developing marketable skills instead of posting shit on an internet discussion board.

Outlook

------------------------------ you sound like a 'busybody' , f YOU have a job and personal cash flow then thats all that really matters TRed .

Well, at least these right wingers have pretty much given up on defending Trump.
They can no longer deny what a liar he is.
But they don't care. If they can accept his deviency, then lies are nothing.

Forum List

Back