Why SHOULD CBS, NBC, ABC keep their broadcasting licenses?

No conservatives should support giving the government power to regulate speech or the press. If we do the establishment will use that power to oppress and destroy us.

They're already regulating speech on the internet while commies and cuckservatives cheer.

The networks pay practically nothing for their broadcasting licenses, and they use them to undermine our society and create chaos and dissatisfaction in our people. Also, they actively promote immorality and sexual perversion in their fictional shows.

You elected an immoral president. Should you lose your 'license' to vote?

Who one votes for is a matter of choice. Lying is immoral.
Lots and lots of lying has caused a lack of confidence in all of the stations. There should be consequences.

Sieg Heil

The networks pay practically nothing for their broadcasting licenses, and they use them to undermine our society and create chaos and dissatisfaction in our people. Also, they actively promote immorality and sexual perversion in their fictional shows.

Let's be real: Trump isn't going to do anything about broadcasting licenses. He is simply throwing out read meat to blind partisan retards.
yeah, he is inciting his base. and incitement is a crime as i have learned from impuretrash, esq.

No. Incitement to do violence can be a crime, so can fighting words...some of the limitations on free speech. With freedom comes responsibility - yes? Take 2A - that has been 'amended' by Congress, and calls are being made to amend it further. Are you now of the view that 1A and 2A are inviolate in their totality?

Trump posed a question using a very public venue. That is a far cry from writing an EO or asking Congress to infringe on freedom of press...or inciting anyone to remove licensing, violently or otherwise.

Did you miss the part where he said Jeff Sessions should be assassinated for hate speech? How about the part where he said he's going to "join whatever crazy gestapo trump whips up" to punish America for screwing over bernie sanders?
no, i did not miss that. i am still missing the connection to the MSM. I found great connections to your kind of trash though.

Sieg Heil!

Let's be real: Trump isn't going to do anything about broadcasting licenses. He is simply throwing out read meat to blind partisan retards.
yeah, he is inciting his base. and incitement is a crime as i have learned from impuretrash, esq.

No. Incitement to do violence can be a crime, so can fighting words...some of the limitations on free speech. With freedom comes responsibility - yes? Take 2A - that has been 'amended' by Congress, and calls are being made to amend it further. Are you now of the view that 1A and 2A are inviolate in their totality?

Trump posed a question using a very public venue. That is a far cry from writing an EO or asking Congress to infringe on freedom of press...or inciting anyone to remove licensing, violently or otherwise.
wow, another legal beagle. talk to impuretrash.

no, i did not miss that. i am still missing the connection to the MSM. I found great connections to your kind of trash though.

Too bad his facebook was taken down, you could have looked for yourself and seen what news organizations he was subscribed to and what stories he shared. Prior to bernie's loss, he was sharing articles and memes in favor of immigration and anti-DAPL. When he committed the murders, he was playacting the role of a trump supporter that the media had taught him.

A little history for the non-history crowd.
You know "the gropenfuhrer" followers.

The Press in the Third Reich

ESTABLISHING CONTROL OF THE PRESS

When Adolf Hitler took power in 1933, the Nazis controlled less than three percent of Germany’s 4,700 papers.

The elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

During the first weeks of 1933, the Nazi regime deployed the radio, press, and newsreels to stoke fears of a pending “Communist uprising,” then channeled popular anxieties into political measures that eradicated civil liberties and democracy. SA (storm troopers) and members of the Nazi elite paramilitary formation, the SS, took to the streets to brutalize or arrest political opponents and incarcerate them in hastily established detention centers and concentration camps. Nazi thugs broke into opposing political party offices, destroying printing presses and newspapers.
PROPAGANDA MINISTRY AND THE REICH PRESS CHAMBER

The Propaganda Ministry, through its Reich Press Chamber, assumed control over the Reich Association of the German Press, the guild which regulated entry into the profession. Under the new Editors Law of October 4, 1933, the association kept registries of “racially pure” editors and journalists, and excluded Jews and those married to Jews from the profession.

But what the teabaggers profess is so different than this.
Read more, if you dare.
The Press in the Third Reich

Once they succeeded in ending democracy and turning Germany into a one-party dictatorship, the Nazis orchestrated a massive propaganda campaign to win the loyalty and cooperation of Germans. The Nazi Propaganda Ministry, directed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels, took control of all forms of communication in Germany: newspapers, magazines, books, public meetings, and rallies, art, music, movies, and radio. Viewpoints in any way threatening to Nazi beliefs or to the regime were censored or eliminated from all media.

Too bad his facebook was taken down, you could have looked for yourself and seen what news organizations he was subscribed to and what stories he shared. Prior to bernie's loss, he was sharing articles and memes in favor of immigration and anti-DAPL. When he committed the murders, he was playacting the role of a trump supporter that the media had taught him.
maybe he was play-acting prior to bernie's loss, and then dropped the mask. to be safe, i think trump and pro-trump media should be verboten, because they are very likely culpable for these murders.

sarcasm thread?
Oh no.....trumpanzees are fully on board with trashing the 1st Amendment if the orange cheeto says to.
What I find interesting is that for years I've sort of despaired over ALL of the MSM outlets basically telling their "consumers" what they want to hear .. or variations on the truth. Both sides point to the other's misstatements, but by and large the facts are the same. When social media exploded I initially thought it would be a good thing, because it would be like the old printing press - I'm not sure guys like Thomas Paine or Isiah Thomas made billions of dollars. But it turns out, people with a lot of money can manipulate those platforms to push a totally false set of facts.

It's really depressing.

Facts just blow the minds of teabaggers.
They cannot function with facts that don't fit their agenda.

historylearningsite.co.uk. The History Learning Site, 9 Mar 2015. 16 Aug 2016.
clear.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif

Newspapers were greatly used by the Nazi Party to spread the party line. Newspapers were commonly purchased in an era that pre-dated television and along with the cinema and radiowas the primary mode of spreading information – information that the Nazi Party wanted to control. Hitlercame to power on January 30th 1933 and almost immediately set out plans that would give the Nazis total power over all newspapers. Once Chancellor, Hitler was in a position to implement from a propaganda viewpoint what he had written about in ‘Mein Kampf’:

“The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”

On October 4th 1933 the Reich Press Law stated that all journalism had to be “racially clean”. Any Jewish and liberal editors and journalists were sacked and all remaining editors had to take a Nazi citizenship test and prove that they were not married to a Jew.

You're insane. Sorry the media isn't going along with your lies and false propoganda and right wing agenda.

A country isn't free without an opposition party and free press to keep the ruling party in check.

The only fake news comes from trump

Forum List

Back