Why SHOULD CBS, NBC, ABC keep their broadcasting licenses?

This thread is great at revealing those that actually support our Constituion from those that are merely paying lip service.

What needs to happen before the MSM is held accountable for their incitement to violence and subversion of law?

Your vivid imagination isn't evidence.

Did I dream these events?

Portland stabber:
portland stabber2.jpg

Scalise shooter:
scalise shooter.jpg

Describe the so called damage the msm has done.

Here's one example:

Rabbittown Alabama, In the black of night, four black thugs indoctrinated by MSM hate committed a home invasion and murdered two men for displaying a rebel flag on the house.
I'm not seeing a link to prove the reality of your anecdote.

LMGTFY
Uh Huh.....thought so. Is this part of your "white culture" you are worried about losing?

What do you mean "thought so"..?
the definition of thought
the definition of so

Glad to have been of some help to you. Is that phrase, "thought so" not a familiar phrase in your "white culture"?

The networks pay practically nothing for their broadcasting licenses, and they use them to undermine our society and create chaos and dissatisfaction in our people. Also, they actively promote immorality and sexual perversion in their fictional shows.
sarcasm thread?
Oh no.....trumpanzees are fully on board with trashing the 1st Amendment if the orange cheeto says to.

This thread is great at revealing those that actually support our Constituion from those that are merely paying lip service.

What needs to happen before the MSM is held accountable for their incitement to violence and subversion of law?
as a first step, it needs to be shown that the MSM "incites violence" and "subverses law".
Good luck getting evidence of that given to you, my friend.

The networks pay practically nothing for their broadcasting licenses, and they use them to undermine our society and create chaos and dissatisfaction in our people. Also, they actively promote immorality and sexual perversion in their fictional shows.

Yea, let's get rid of all and have state run news. Trump nightly news with his message, nothing on any channel all day long but a broadcast from the WH. No sports channels nothing except one station with propaganda.

Your vivid imagination isn't evidence.

Did I dream these events?

Portland stabber:
View attachment 153949

Scalise shooter:
View attachment 153950

We don't limit our constitutional rights based on the actions of murderous fools. It's the same bullshit canard hoplophobes use to justify gun control.

the definition of so

Glad to have been of some help to you. Is that phrase, "thought so" not a familiar phrase in your "white culture"?

I didn't use the phrase "white culture". You did. Good job mocking the double homicide hate crime against white people though.
So, you didn't say this:
The marxist left has declared war on white people all over the world. They promote the dehumanization of our people, the degradation of our culture and the erasure of our history.
in post #65?

While I believe in Freedom of The Press, there also needs to be responsible reporting.
I think we should pass a law that gives consumers some protections against irresponsible networks, and irresponsible reporting.

It's an invention included on your TV set. It's a device that changes the channel.

the definition of so

I didn't use the phrase "white culture". You did. Good job mocking the double homicide hate crime against white people though.
So, you didn't say this:
The marxist left has declared war on white people all over the world. They promote the dehumanization of our people, the degradation of our culture and the erasure of our history.
in post #65?

White people. All over the world.
Culture;
the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group;

We don't limit our constitutional rights based on the actions of murderous fools. It's the same bullshit canard hoplophobes use to justify gun control.

Incitement is a crime.

Which of the aforementioned media outlets told either of those nuts to go out and kill people? Hint: Zero.

It's amazing how much the authoritarians on the right and left are two of kind.

No conservatives should support giving the government power to regulate speech or the press. If we do the establishment will use that power to oppress and destroy us.

Let's be real: Trump isn't going to do anything about broadcasting licenses. He is simply throwing out red meat to blind partisan retards.

Last edited:
Let's be real: Trump isn't going to do anything about broadcasting licenses. He is simply throwing out read meat to blind partisan retards.
yeah, he is inciting his base. and incitement is a crime as i have learned from impuretrash, esq.

Did you miss the part where he said Jeff Sessions should be assassinated for hate speech? How about the part where he said he's going to "join whatever crazy gestapo trump whips up" to punish America for screwing over bernie sanders?

Let's be real: Trump isn't going to do anything about broadcasting licenses. He is simply throwing out read meat to blind partisan retards.
yeah, he is inciting his base. and incitement is a crime as i have learned from impuretrash, esq.

That's why we need the government to challenge CBN's broadcasting license for inciting Scott Roeder and Robert Dear Jr. to murder.

Forum List

Back